It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl found in NY claims no memory of name, home, family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Girl found in NY claims no memory of name, home, family

www.cnn.com

Police officers interviewed the young woman, but it became clear that she couldn't provide authorities with any information about herself.

Children's Services said the girl recently wrote down the name "Amber" and has responded to it on one occasion, but she has no idea whether it is her true name.

On another occasion she is said to have recalled certain words, which turned out to be an excerpt from the fantasy novel "Fool's Fate" by Robin Hobb.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Surprised I didn't see this already posted. Everyone must be watching the game

This story reminds me of all those threads on ATS where folks say they have been zapped into the future by time travellers, and say they aren't from here. Except in this case, the memory was wiped clean, and instead of their thread getting tossed in the trash bin, they got on the front page of CNN.

Talk about disparity.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
sorry it is posted already.

EDIT: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
amnesia is a semi-regularly occurring thing, usually brought on by extreme physiological trauma or even head wounds.

the brain is a pretty complicated thing

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think its just some case of amnesia nothing more.There have been several storys like this.But who knows maybe theres something more to it

top topics

join