UFO incidents involving Air Force (VIDEOS)

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
most probably most of these cases have been discussed.... sorry if its a repeat.... but anyways... couldn't resist sharing them..... loooool.... here you go....

UFOs During Israeli Military Training

2 UFOs Merge During Russian MIG Chase

UFOs Chased by Soviet MIGs

UFOs Chased by US Air-Force

UFOs Chased by Mexican Air-Force

1976 Tehran UFO Incident

www.disclose.tv...

UFOs Chased by Belgian F16's

www.vidoemo.com...

and finally.....

Did UK Military Shoot Down UFOs?

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 24/10/09 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Those are all really good videos. Star and flag for you for the excellent footage!.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good job getting the videos
I had seen most of them before. I really like the third one. I still don't understand with all the evidence how some people refuse to believe

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The first video seems to show marks on the canopy of the aircraft taking the video. They follow the roll of the plane.

The second video shows two aircraft which come into alignment. Notice that the video abrubtly ends and the point of "merge". To bad it's such poor quality, we might be able to see more otherwise.

The third video is part of the same production as the second and is also bogus. It shows the cockpit of an F15, not a Mig as claimed.

The First movie is has an aircraft that uses the ACESII ejection seat. It is not a Russian jet. There are no cockpit cameras mounted behind the seat of a combat aircraft on a daily basis. The info that you want to record is from the sensors on the a/c and the HUD neither of these films show real intercepts but the do show real flight. I suspect they are very fake. I have worked on the F16 for more than 20 years and have plenty of experience in the the fighter world. The silver sausage looks like a form of TowDart used in airial gunner practice. Some look like darts, some look like long tubes, they are towed behind Lear jets and shot at to give pilots a bit of real world practice shooting at moving targets with the gun. Normaly they just get to blast away at ground targets.
www.abovetopsecret.com... For a comparison of rear seat cockpit views see this:

The forth video shows only videos of dogfight training. The audio is unrelated and is talking about a small object with "no airspeed" but ascending. Sounds like a balloon. There is no indication that the planes were "scrambling".

The Mexican Air Force video has been done to death. www.alcione.org...

The Tehran incident is interesting but there is no video of it.

The Belgian is the same, no video.

The UK "incident" is the same, no video.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Not too sure about the Russian UFOs.
I think they are bogus so they can put them up on the internet
and get a clue as to what they are.

The US got the technology after WWII, period.
By the middle of the 50s the industrialist agreed to hold it in highest secrecy.
So Canada, UK, Europe and South America might be holding at least
operational abilities.
Russia, nada.
They are still stumbling through free energy.
Actually only Serbia might be close due to the Tesla museum, but I say not.
So Russia is a no to seeing an actual UFO as we would keep them away
from being captured.
I think you would agree.

The Belgian Triangle came over the Western border, Germany, and
had good witnesses during the low altitude and slow flight as one went
looking for a lost ship. Then they both took off back East.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thank you for your work, i´ll be showing them off
Really good job
S+F

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
Good job getting the videos
I had seen most of them before. I really like the third one. I still don't understand with all the evidence how some people refuse to believe

I don't "believe" but rather I don't accept the videos as real because they smell of training videos. The productions shown do not look like real footage and I doubt that if they were real footage that they would have been released for viewing by the public. After all, aren't videos such as this if they were real what UFO believers (and I use the word "believer" not to indicate UFO accepters because of personal sightings but those who haven't had sightings) are demanding from "disclosure"?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have to agree. 99% of all training footage from atleast English, and AMerican pilots, they chace, and describe location of said object in question as if it is really there. There are times when the air craft carriers, or even control towers IN THESE training mission sites CAN place a receiving blip on radar screen to make the excercise more authentic.
THe one in mexico.. that one even had a television special done about it. Turns out, Yes.. just a mexican pilot error. he was chacing the lights on a rather large oil rig in the gulf of mexico. in his defense, the clouds DID in fact make it look as though these lights were moving. THat was all. THe belgian one.. the Iranian one, and the brittish ones though there is no video, I myself do take into account that these are not the average citizen x sitings. these are governmentally documented instances were respective military forces are both experiencing, and dealing with the phenomenon. There has to be some merrit there. But I love how all three are SO careful to say, "I do not doubt that we are NOT alone in this vast universe, but these UFO's be they terrestrial, or extra, are still violating respective air space." cheers, S+F fir you

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've seen m,any of those already doing my own UFO vid search. It's nice to have them all in one location. I wish we would have some disclosure soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hav to agree with Phage there

Most of those are attempted hoaxes from training footage or a case of misidentitification.

I covered the Tehran incident quite extensively in a thread I did a while ago to, and while it is authentic, I dont believe there was any footage

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
thanks guys

i touched up the links again.... & also included other sources for the missing videos.....

hope its working now..... if not.... please let me know....

cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As already stated, most of these videos have been done to death, and most are mundane (and the ones that are legit cases have no known video). However, the Belgium Wave of 1989-1993 has a few videos, one being actual footage from within the F-16 cockpit, showing the HUD (Heads Up Display), another was taken by a shopekeeper, Marcel Alfarano (which I believe is the clip shown in the OPs video) at 2:20AM on March 31st, 1990, which was around the same time the F-16 "chase" occurred. Here is some more information on the shopekeepers video:

He stated that he was then contacted by Government officials and advised to report the sighting as an aircraft. This object apparently was first spotted and reported to the authorities as it was moving across the Belgian countryside and also was observed hovering silently over a remote farm for about 20 minutes. There were many many eye-witnesses to this particular incident and about 800 separate investigation reports were submitted by various witnesses and very credible sources.

www.ufologie.net...

The information for the "shopekeeper video" that I think was shown by the OP:
Date: 1990
Source: Belgium TV

Information for the other relevant video, which was the HUD of the F-16:
Date: March 30-31 1990
Source: Belgian Air Forces

Here is a freeze frame of a relevant part of the HUD video, courtesy of www.ufologie.net...:

The object was traveling around Mach 1.5, here is some more information:

Two F-16s were ordered to intercept and identify this phenomena, and one of the jet's radars locked the object in. It appeared as a small diamond on the pilot's screen. The pilot reported that only a few seconds after locking on the target, the object began to pick up speed, quickly moving out of radar range. An hour long chase ensued, during which time the F-16s picked up the strange craft's signal two additional times, only to see it fade from view.

The triangular craft seemed to be playing a cat and mouse game, and finally was lost in the night lights of Brussels. The pilots of the fighters reported that the UFO had made maneuvers at speeds beyond the capability of their technology, and once the radar showed the craft drop from 10,000 to 500 feet in 5 seconds!

www.ufocasebook.com...

More on the F-16 incident:

At 00.05 2 F16 were scrambled from BEAUVECHAIN airbase and guided towards the radar contacts. A total of 9 interception attempts have been made. At 6 occasions the pilots could establish a lock-on with their air interception radar. Lock-on distances varied between 5 and 8 NM. On all occasions targets varied speed and altitude very quickly and break-locks occurred after 10 to 60 seconds. Speeds varied between 150 and 1010 kts. At 3 occasions both F16 registered simultaneous lock-ons with the same parameters. The 2 F16 were flying +- 2 NM apart. No visual contact could be established by either of the F16 pilots.

www.ufocasebook.com...

• Another helpful link on the F-16 incident: www.ufoevidence.org...

• Here is a link to the ACTUAL videos relevant to the case: www.ufologie.net... (Only the first 4 are related to the Belgium Flap)

• A good, informative link on the whole Belgium Flap: www.ufologie.net...

Both of there videos (which are commonly shown as single images) are actual, NOT representations. None of them have been debunked and there is currently no reason to assume they are hoaxes or misidentifications, especially the F-16 HUD, as that was released by the Belgian Air Force (was the firs time any Air Force released such information regarding a UFO event actually.)

I am still looking for the single videos of the shopekeepers and the F-16 HUD, the ufologie.net video links don't seem to be working for me (maybe they will for you guys, lol). But you can read about the videos there and view them in the documentary I posted below.

Here is a good documentary on the flap:

[edit on 10/24/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
    link   
    reply to post by OzWeatherman

I covered the Tehran incident quite extensively in a thread I did a while ago to, and while it is authentic, I don't believe there was any footage

You would be correct Oz, there is no known footage of the Tehran Incident (lol, other than re-enactments..). Everything that is known about it is well covered in your thread HERE.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Hey thanks for uploading those videos.
    I appreciated it.
    Great links.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:50 PM
    link   

Google Video Link

Air Force UFO Reports
    www.disclose.tv...

Ecuador Air Force UFO