It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 millon truthers willing to give $1 - lets reconstruct flight 93

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Here is an alternative (that doesn't involve the risk to so many lives) why not collect a few hundred thousand dollars, get time on a super computer and model the crash? I mean, they did it for the WTC - this has got to be so much easier, just the plane, the speed and the ground.

I can't imagine it is that difficult to do (please note that I do not know how to do it), they build planes today completely on computers, no more mock-ups and models. I may even be overestimating the cost. Hire your own engineers and programmers so you can't go excusing the results because the people were afraid of losing their government jobs. Just about everything is known about the terrain. Do it once and get it over with. If the model bears out what we know about Flight 93 then that will clear up a lot of questions. But the work had to be transparent.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Here is an alternative (that doesn't involve the risk to so many lives) why not collect a few hundred thousand dollars, get time on a super computer and model the crash? I mean, they did it for the WTC - this has got to be so much easier, just the plane, the speed and the ground.

I can't imagine it is that difficult to do (please note that I do not know how to do it), they build planes today completely on computers, no more mock-ups and models. I may even be overestimating the cost. Hire your own engineers and programmers so you can't go excusing the results because the people were afraid of losing their government jobs. Just about everything is known about the terrain. Do it once and get it over with. If the model bears out what we know about Flight 93 then that will clear up a lot of questions. But the work had to be transparent.

Yeah but with my way, we get to blow stuff up and make a big hole in the ground!

But I guess your way has merit too

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The "blowing stuff up" I don't mind, it is the accidently involving humans that has me a little worried, and with my crappy luck....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I have to believe that when one aircraft shatters like glass, the odds that the other will shatter like glass are pretty good, regardless of what size the aircraft happens to be. Physics doesn't play favoritisms.

But officials are claiming the most of Flight 93 didn't shatter, but remained intact enough to plow 35 feet underground.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Nah, I'd use radio controlled planes and cadavers donated by recently deceased ATSers!

Don't worry, I'd check to make sure they were all dead!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
kiwifoot, was most of Flight 93 found underground, or above ground?

Easy question.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Id' Give them all 30 Million each.

If, they could prove there where NO Bombs.

EDIT: Smelling.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I have to believe that when one aircraft shatters like glass, the odds that the other will shatter like glass are pretty good, regardless of what size the aircraft happens to be. Physics doesn't play favoritisms.

But officials are claiming the most of Flight 93 didn't shatter, but remained intact enough to plow 35 feet underground.

You, of course, are able to produce this official report making this official claim, correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join