It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1 weapon essential for victory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
No one can doubt the fierce commitment of radical Islamists who are willing to kill themselves in waging this war of terror on America. But as the war heats up, both in the Middle East and here at home where terror attacks are expected, the world will be watching to see if average American citizens can demonstrate a similar will to fight. Experts know the odds are against us.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the story link nyeff, a good read and serious food for thought.

I can only reply based on my own value system, beliefs and total committment to keep America from terrrorists of any kind.

I am 50 y.o., a former Viet Nam Era veteran and I would gladly pick up a gun, geranade launcher or whatever, to maintain America's freedom.

I believe that when "push comes to shove" most Americans would do the same.

Watching terrorism on TV offers an emotional and psychological buffer for anyone. But when the rubber hits the road of my hometown, community or city - and I realise that this could end the existenance of everything that I hold dear (family, life, career & future) - then the gloves come off and the steel knuckles are on!

Like Mr. T said, "I pity the fool", who wants to rob me of those precious things.

The Iraquis and Palestians are very zealous in their committment to their beliefs and causes.

Well Baby, so are Americans! And I honestly believe that if pushed against the wall - we'd fight to the death for what we believe in.

Just my 2-cents worth, while realising just how much I love and miss America - Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!

Deep

join