It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Quest - Alien Cover-Up - on Wed. 10/28

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, guys and gals, here we go again. I know that those who love to criticize me will consider this another chance to do so again. It's all right with me, come on ahead and vent your spleen!

How do you attract the largest possible audience to your show? You tease them with a meager offering, much like a crumb of stale bread.

They are running commercials for the next Mystery Quiet next Wednesday and since I didn't see a thread announcing it, allow me to have the pleasure. Also, allow me to criticize a show I haven't seen.

The commercial starts with:
NEVADA DESERT
NORTH OF LAS VEGAS

AREA 51

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SEE

IT'S WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WON'T TELL

NEW THEORIES

NEW EVIDENCE

MYSTERY QUEST
ALIEN COVER-UP
ALL NEW
WED. 10PM

At no time during the commercial are we shown anything associated with aliens or a cover-up. How did the show's producers find out about what the government won't show? New Theories? I doubt it, possibly all speculation without a shred of evidence. New Evidence? You see a closeup of a hand holding a piece of beaten up metal that could have come from a pail!

There seems to be competition between the "hunters" featured in Mystery Quest and the "hunters" in UFO HUNTERS. Oh, yeah, of course I'm going to watch Mystery Quest because one never knows. But, trust me, nothing is going to be revealed. No one is ever going to be in a postition of revealing anything. Even the visitors to the Area 51 "lookout mountain" are "harrassed" by guards on the ground and in helicopters. And they're many miles from Area 51. So how could the Mystery Quest team come up with new, reliable info? They won't, mark my words.

But should I be proven wrong, I'll admit that this time I was wrong! Armor on!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
So how could the Mystery Quest team come up with new, reliable info? They won't, mark my words.

But should I be proven wrong, I'll admit that this time I was wrong! Armor on!

This episode already aired.

Making predictions is effortless when you're not actually predicting anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here's a youtube link to the programme rather than imbed,
www.realufos.net...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Horrible show, they never conclude anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

i know right?

i'm always highly dissapointed by that show...but that's why i stopped watching after the 2nd episode or so...

that and that channel is really getting annoying...i want real history. maybe they should change the name to the prediction channel..with all the end of times crap they feed us.

join