Of Ancient Wars and Spacecraft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
it got to be related on acient MU...good example of a civilication that was destructed by external couses where the survivers had to start over from the beginning... other than Rome witch was scatterd by humans...

I love the pyramid artifact..gives good impression how the pyramids in egypt have looked once..before they were dismanteld long ago for cheap bricks to construct...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by serbsta
I can only hope you continue to post more of this... maybe turn your head to Egypt?

The three main ones I did on Egypt...

Serapis - Genetically Engineered Hybrid?

The KV-63 Conspiracy

Forbidden Egyptology

I'm very well aware of those threads of yours, they're fascinating but im talking about the topic at hand within this current thread. As in, the collaboration of myths surrounding 'god-men' with specification on the gods of ancient Egypt. Eh... no pressure or anything, just a suggestion.

Here you go

(Edit: Also added as a Source in the OP)

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
any insights to this?

Were we on the Moon in 2309 B.C.?
www.redicecreations.com...

Very interesting and

13 - TIBET and MONGOLIA: Ancient Buddhist books speak of "iron serpents which devour space with fire and smoke, reaching as far as the distant stars."

This is in line with Sky's dragon-as-spaceship theory.

I sure hope the Moon were paid multiple visits way before.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by nighinfinite]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
If an arrow passes someone's head they might say it whistled, whirred, buzzed, zipped, etc all of which involve a similar higher pitched sound whereas a bomb would involve a deeper bass sound.

I´d say in comics they are buzzing and zipping but in reality they are a toneless and airy swoosh.

its best to look at the easiest explanation first

Im still looking for the easiest explanation on the abovementioned "the moon is desolate in gray" statement...give me some time.

I love ancient myths and have made it a hobby of mine studying them its one of the reasons I've followed this series of threads as they do bring up many interesting points. Like I said though, its a big leap from interesting to Aliens.

I do have a rudimentary understanding of conventional views of History. It is a mental-exercise for me to research and provide a contrasting view. Its what one does on a fringe website...

I´m overjoyed that some skeptics are willing to read and think about it...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
it got to be related on acient MU.

There is some ancient culture which I think we are missing the details on. One that is so old there is hardly anything left of them. My guess (based on all of this stuff) is that pre-10 000 B.C. there was some high culture, and then there was less-advanced culture for many thousand years and it only started arising again around 4000 B.C.

So I think that conventional academia is correct...except that it is missing some advanced culture or happenings prior to recorded History.

Originally posted by serbsta
As in, the collaboration of myths surrounding 'god-men' with specification on the gods of ancient Egypt. Eh... no pressure or anything, just a suggestion.

Yeah...that will happen someday.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hint for Researchers / Fringe Journalists:

I havent had the time to do it, but it may be worthwhile to look into the Kunlun Mountains for an extraterrestrial base as plenty of Gods are said to have had their "Jade Palaces" and "Sky-watching-stations" and "retreats" there.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Great POST!

This thread reminded me of so much; primarily Meso-American mythos.

The White Road the Meso-American term for the Milky Way

tree splitting: tree of life and tree of knowledge of good and eveil reminded me of:
tiamat and marduk
christ and satan
the twin brothers of creation Meso-American
consciousness and unconsciousness

Regarding the twin brothers of Meso-American lore. Hopi prophecy stats when the twin brother rocks fall Ma'Saw will return. Some elders saw the twin towers falling on 9/11 as the coming of the Creator although most assume it's the actual twin brothers rock upon Hopi Nation that must fall.

Hopi mythology is that a bright star landed upon their nation and taught them all they know. Christian influence calls this one Lucifer. Some Nations chose to go back to the underworld where they are stuck until the Creator's returns. Hopi Katchinas (dancers and dolls) depict either animals or star beings. This being that landed from the sky, Ma'Saw or Lucifer, offered 4 ears of corn to the 4 races. The yellow brother took his ear and was task with the wind - spirit. The black brother was tasked with water - blood. The white brother fire - light bulbs and combustion engines. The red brother earth - hunter gatherer/farming. There are many more examples like Hinduism, Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism (and more) from the Asia. A black man discovered blood plasma and Africans metabolized sickle sell to fight malaria. The white brother and all of our industrialization. The red brother and their harmony with nature. Once the 4 races learned all they could they were ordered to assemble together to share their knowledge and live in peace. Alas the UN still does not have one Native/Indigenous Nation represented. Not good. Native Americans in the US are still categorized under legal language as wild-life.

When the white brother landed on the moon the Hopi said "what took you so long brother."

Hopi say the Red Star Kastchina is the purifier who will return. If the Red Star is preceded by a Blue Star Katchina dancing on Hopi Nation for the children the purification will be less catastrophic.

900 evil spirits and 90 demons exceeds the Book of Enoch's 200 fallen angels that selected earth women and taught the earth it's ways.

Hopi prophecy also says the prehistoric and underworld beings will join us soon. These are fantastic times where science, Spirit and myth are colliding even if for no other reason than entertainment.

I hope you see that my post was not to usurp this thread, rather relate to it. I could go on and on with correlations. Again, great post!
Namaste,

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here's a link to Grandfather Martin of the Hopi below. He is the last of the original structure of 12 elders (Fire Clan). The Hopi never had one chief. A "Tribal Council" was forced upon them that is corrupt and all but destroyed them... but I digress again. Please see the link. In reply to your post about the moon, Hopi say a similar thing: "Another Hopi prophecy warns that nothing should be brought back from the Moon. If this were done, the Hopi warned, the balance of natural and universal laws and forces would be disturbed, resulting in earthquakes, severe changes in weather patterns, and social unrest. All these things are happening today, though of course not necessarily because of Moon rocks.

On August 7, 1970, a spectacular UFO sighting was witnessed by dozens of people and photographed by Chuck Roberts of the Prescott Courier. This occurred after a "UFO calling" by several Hopi Indians and was interpreted by some Hopis as being a partial fulfillment of a certain inscribed on Second Mesa, warning of the coming of Purification Day, when the true Hopi will be flown to other planets in "ships without wings."

What does the white brother do?... bomb it!

www.thedreammasters.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
reply to post by Skyfloating

Having done this he stepped quickly over the silver threshold, Like a mare going to her foal he did not stumble, He stepped over the silver threshold with grace, Like a mare going after her colt, He opened the pearly door beautifully.

Would you cross into the next dimension/REALM for a hot Girl?
You would do it automatically and beautifully

This my friend reminds me of the White Road which is the Milky Way is which could be the silver threshold. Is the galactic emerald or jewel... us... Earth. Do we hold the keys within? Could we be ET's own salvation. After all, we are divine beings beyond measure; I Know this. Is it just possible that their evolution and/or ascension is dependent upon little old us. What a wonderful cosmic joke.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
This my friend reminds me of the White Road which is the Milky Way is which could be the silver threshold. Is the galactic emerald or jewel... us... Earth. Do we hold the keys within? Could we be ET's own salvation. After all, we are divine beings beyond measure; I Know this. Is it just possible that their evolution and/or ascension is dependent upon little old us. What a wonderful cosmic joke.

Very interesting thinking here. I like it when someone chooses an entirely different angle to view something from. Rather than the ETs being our salvation, we are theirs....you dont read views like that every day on ATS

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I beliefe the greatest loss of oure mankind was the library of alexandria....
now we can only puzzel the remaine fragments scatterd over the world together to a solid history of oure beeing on this world...

if there is one possibillity to go back in time ..alexandria has to be the GO...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Very interesting thinking here. I like it when someone chooses an entirely different angle to view something from. Rather than the ETs being our salvation, we are theirs....you dont read views like that every day on ATS

Thanks for your open mind. Call it inspiration or desperation on my part, but it does ring very True. If there were some Galactic/Universal Laws broken by ETs mingling with original Earthlings it stand to reason that those responsible would be expected to make amends or reparation in order to be accepted back into the Universal community. No doubt it has been difficult for them too. Who knows what would push them to such atrocities. Were they pushed into a corner and forced to break a window for bread or were they just criminal? I lean the way that most are inherently good. We should simply Love and accept all that comes our way. In the end all of these shenanigan will catapult us ascension-wise and evolutionarily in the overall picture ways that we cannot imagine.

Again, accolades for your post. Nice work! I've starred and will flag once I'm deemed worthy by ATS.
Cheers,

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Fantastic skyfloating, the small description of the moon got me, I just thought that was great.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Check this out. It is about Ancient Chinese Space travels.

I don't know how accurate it is though:

19 - CHINA: "Desolate, cold and glassy": In the year 2309 B.C. the engineer of Emperor Yao decided to go to the moon. The "celestial bird" provided him with information on his trip. He explored space by the current of luminous air" (the exhaust of a fiery rocket?).

Hou Yih flew into space where "he did not perceive the rotary movement of the sun." 10 (This statement is of paramount importance in corroborating the story because it is only in space that man cannot see the sun rise or set.) On the moon he saw the ’frozen-looking horizon" and erected a building, "the Palace of Cold." His wife Chang Ngo likewise flew to the moon, which she found a,

"luminous sphere, shining like glass, of enormous size and very cold; the light of the moon has its birth in the sun," she declared.

(Chang Ngo’s moon exploration report was correct. Apollo II astronauts found the moon desolate with a glasslike soil - and parts of it even paved with pieces of glass. Most of the moon, at any given time, is in the throes of extreme cold. It plunges to minus 250 degrees Fahrenheit at midnight.) The ancient Greek scientist Empedocles had also declared that the moon was made of glass. Such precise knowledge implies on-site inspection of the moon in the remote past.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

the reason why there are similarities in the religious texts is because much of it is based on real past events with real entities causing real problems. Our world has been a battlefield for eons, one where there is little consequence should life or the planet itself be irreversibly damaged. The two trees remind me of Methuselah as he was supposedly the oldest living human but after him the lifespan is incredibly short relative to him. The Purifier/God/Jade Emperor's return is not going to be a picnic (what i gathered from my meditations), but it also appears so of us will be given the choice to stay here and be destroyed or go to the sky. No one gets to go to the underworld this time.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Fantastic, comprehensive thread, I've read parts 1-3 with considerable interest as purely coincidentally I began re-reading some Daniken literature recently. I began re-reading this in conjunction with a collection of world mythology and have also been struck by what essentially seem to be very similar tales of similar events as you point out with your examples here.

Regardless of modern or ancient belief paradigms, the overriding theme of visitors from the heavens and tales of conflict between good and evil are common linkages here, as is the regular references to sun gods and the sun being a central origin of existence. This in itself lends itself to the potential that the, or a sun (in any solar system) may provide the seeds of existence on many levels - eg diaspora of basic bacteria and microscopic life forms that then settle and develop on differing planets to create differing forms of life, rather than the basic premise that the sun's sole function is as a provider of heat and light as a primary sustainer of life, particularly within our own solar system. The sun features heavily as a both a location and a deity within ancient mythology, this dual symbolism could represent more than we, but other species in the past, have currently recognised.

I firmly believe that Earth was probably some form of station or meeting point by other races in the Milky Way in the distant past, however the interaction with humans of the time was probably limited to simple advice on basic natural law and a fundamental tool box to manage our initial development at that point on the planet, which explains the symbolism of gods and naturally occurring creatures - if you could not technically conceptualize a jet fighter or modern weapon, you would liken it to something you could understand in order to explain it to others - keeping in mind we are reading these stories thousands of years later with no proven historical context, other than the universally accepted modern scientific explanations (which seek to rationalise rather than explain).

Why did they leave? As many of these legends point out these "gods" were prey to the same failings and dysfunctional behaviour as humans - maybe they did "make us in their own image" as a way to improve their own development - when humans evidently fell prey to these similar failings these "gods" realised that they were not able to improve on a "universal" design so left us with some basic rules to survive by and went back to their own planets. Potentially they do the occasional fly by now and then just to see the progress - but realise intervention will not fundamentally change the nature of our existence.

The story of Gesar is very interesting - People have mentioned Cesar, Tzar etc however the first thought I had was Gesar - Jesus. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by patentpending

imagine how we would handle once we find and land on an remote planet with live on it as in those days the gods visit us...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

i would love to see us try to prove our intelligence to a developing species lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sorry, but I think you'll find this is a promotional piece manufactured by the museum and NOT an artifact they discovered. Each face of the pyramid is advertising a different exhibit of the bronze pieces and masks they have on display. It's got the museum logo stamped all over it...

[edit on 10/25/2009 by mythatsabigprobe]

[edit on 10/25/2009 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic, thank you!

Several points...and I swear I'll tie them all together at the end:

The myths and artifacts of China are curious to me as it is probably the only major human population on earth that was not repressed or historically decimated by the Catholic Church. Although the Chinese have had similar events of thier own, much of thier history is still accessable.

Makes you wonder what has been lost in the west when the head of the Smithsonian (described as requiring at least a full lifetime to view the entire 140+ million artifacts) states that an entire research team would need 300 or more years to catalogue the Vatican vaults.

The discovery of radioactive sites in India is fascinating because not only are they STILL 50x above normal backround levels, but as you mentioned, they are exactly where ancient texts predicted them. The distruction of these areas has been linked to the biblical storys of Sodom & Gamorah as the bible's desription of thier location approximately matches where they were found.

It's also interesting to note that the texts, when originally translated in the 1800's were considered (as many have commented here) as fantasy or legend. It was only after the nuclear attacks of WW2 that researchers realised that the events described exactly matched the conditions/events in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. These descriptions included fallout, radiation sickness, using water (streams & lakes) for protection...the list goes on and on.

Interesting that primative peoples writting down thier daydreams were able to specifically detail nuclear scenarios 4000ish years before the first bomb was ever dropped.

More disturbing though is a story I have been following since the start of the second Gulf war:

Anyone who watched the news shortly after the fall of Bagdad may remember a story about the university vaults being robbed. At the time it was very curious (and was noted) that one particular vault that had been looted was so deep in the facility that casual robbers would not have found it.

Also noted was the fact that the records for this vaults contents were destroyed, something looters would not do.

Earlier this year I read about how the US army is encouraging soldiers to look for artifacts on thier off time. Interestingly cards have been printed denoting the types of artifacts to be on the look out for. Later in this year I came across a quiet story about how Iraqi researchers where upset about how the worlds largest collection of Sumerian cylinder scrolls had been stolen from the university and worst of all, the records on the scrolls had been destroyed.

I mention this for several reasons (and none involve usurping your thread for ANOTHER Annunaki post). Here's my tie in...

Many posters in this thread and others try to debunk and discredit this type of info. They never seem to want to address key points (some that you have raised):

Why do primitive peoples from all over the world in ancient times have the same stories? Yes there were arrows in ancient times, some make noise, yes mighty horses flying to the heavens appear like fantasy. Imagine however if you where to visit the pygmy tribes in New Guinea; Repelling into the canopy from a Blackhawk with your Sat phone, laptop, a Bic lighter and a handgun. Assuming that you found a tribe that hadn't been corrupted, how do you think they would refer to you? Your magic bow cracking like thunder, the ability to talk to the spirits for guidence, the scroll of light used to teach and the fire springing from your hand to cook the nights meal...

Common as well is the mentioned de-evolution of man, how we were able to do great things in the past and then lost the knowledge. Consider what happens when you leave school and move on into the grown up world: Without your teachers continually reinforcing your knowledge and thier lessons things start to fade. How many can still do Trig after years in the work force? (cont...)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join