It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by marsorbust

What do you think of the pics mob? Am i seeing it right?

I don't mean to butt in but I don't think your seeing it right. Look around the blurred cubes not directly on them. That may help

Whats are the blurs then? I do see little white dots by the blurry parts.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I give up, ill just never see it i guess. I have neurological issues that give me migraines, and staring at these pics isn't helping.
Sorry, i tried my best.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Oh Yes, your on to them, these are the little guys, the big ones are your next targets to acquire, they are there also, look in the background carefully in the bigger trees which look like evergreens or everbrowns might be a better word.

Also look on the forest floor for the tiny ones, hundreds if no thousands in this area.

Note: these guys are not dangerous, I've been right on top of them many times, at least not dangerous to me so far.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I wish I could explain it better but I can't. I know if I look too hard at the photo I can no longer see it even though I know what it looks like.
Alright Mob just brought even more to MY attention! lol

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Bachrk]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I've suffered from migraines since I was 28. Take a rest and come back later, if you have fluro light anywhere near you get rid of them, they'll trigger for me on first sight. Check if your using a monitor instead of lcd that you refresh rate is at least 75 hz, if its stuck on 60 hz there's your problem.

Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

I've suffered from migraines since I was 28. Take a rest and come back later, if you have fluro light anywhere near you get rid of them, they'll trigger for me on first sight. Check if your using a monitor instead of lcd that you refresh rate is at least 75 hz, if its stuck on 60 hz there's your problem.

Mob

What a coincidence im 29, but i have suffered since i was 10. im on meds but they just break up the chronicness(dont think thats even a word but you know what i mean).

Yeah im on a monitor, LCD screen broke.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by amari

Amari, you've described exactly what I've seen in the photo.

I can't express my thanks enough.

It can be very frustrating trying to explain something I can plainly see in the image and have others telling me differently.

Thank you so much, I feel like a heavy burden has been lifted from me.

How long have you experiecened this and I will u2u you if you don't mind to ask some personal questions.

Mob

I was fed what I call a full spectrum visual light code when scanning visually

photos for thousands of hours that included all known satellite and ground

zero missions to Mars including Phoenix Lander.

I use the the name amari on ATS and you will notice I use mar in the middle

of my name and this is the 1st of 3 of the 4 letters in the name Mars. This is

no coincidence you having the ATS name marsorbust. What I write is not a

joke for you will see things come to pass you have never dreamed.

I used this visual code I was given to discover the greatest find ever in the

history of mankind right here on this Planet Earth. This information will start

to be released to the public the end of 2012. This is a bold statement when

you consider all the great discoveries including the Egyptian and Mayan

ruins. I will converse with you privately thru u2u. ^Y^

[edit on 26-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We often expect our eyes and mind to perceive things in the obvious sense, foolishly overlooking the things that were not meant to be "seen" Point of view sometimes puts up a worthy fight against this foe of understanding.

I am following this thread most attentively and I encourage people to continue to resist the constraints of 2D perception and further the insight into this experience of one of "our own"

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Can someone please explain how a blurred image equates to an alien factory? Also is the alien factory one that produces aliens or one which is alien owned and operated? Just trying to understand what the OP is about thats all.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Can someone please explain how a blurred image equates to an alien factory? Also is the alien factory one that produces aliens or one which is alien owned and operated? Just trying to understand what the OP is about thats all.

Friend, I'm sorry but you're wrong. "alien factory" can be used as a description of ownership as well as a noun...please read into the posts by the op before deciding how the terminology should be used.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow, nine pages in. Maybe I should post blurry pictures. Sounds fun, right? I don't see anything in the picture.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Friend, for all you know this thread could go 200 plus pages, It is irrelevant how long a thread is, it's content that matters

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Friend, for all you know this thread could go 200 plus pages, It is irrelevant how long a thread is, it's content that matters

Content? what are you talking about? thats what i want to know. i dont want riddles just a simple answer. WHAT am i supposed to be looking at? The title of the thread reads alien factory. The corresponding post explains nothing of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

The world is not always so simple, [we] sometimes expect instant gratification but become disappointed when this is not the reality...I suggest you read into some of the posts on this thread and then make a determination.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

You seem quite defensive over this thread. Anyways, this is a wild goose chase and have nothing more to add. Thread closed.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Seriously, those are simply leaves. Nothing more, nothing less. The OP says that it was below freezing and there weren't any leaves on the trees, yet there is clearly plenty of lush looking greenery around that is just starting to change color. More than likely it was a small adolescent tree that still had some leaves, that was easily caught by a small gust of wind that caused the blur. The blur isn't noticeable in the surrounding area because it contains, quite noticeably, trees that are not quite as flimsy. Yes there are visible evergreens, but a small sapling of another type, say aspen for example have leaves that are easily caught by the wind.

Even if I am wrong, which I don't believe I am, how exactly does one decide that an anomaly in a picture, is somehow extraterrestrial. That's quite a jump. If it isn't actually leaves, then there isn't actually a real, concrete explanation. It's something you look at, say "Hmm... that's interesting," and move on with your life. If there was a substantial anomaly that really seemed to have basis and substance it might be noteworthy, but this my friends, is not.

The OP might be sincere in what he believes, but that sincerity shouldn't force us to look for things that aren't there. It's either a tree, or it's unexplained. It's not however an alien factory, spirits, bigfoot, the loch ness monster, or any other host of explanations. Could it be any of those things? Maybe, but probably, and most likely not.

There is nothing in the photo that would point to what it is if not a tree. So for those who don't believe the tree hypothesis, then simply accept it as an interesting anomaly to ponder.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I look very forward to discussing some of my own stuff with you.

Thank-you once again for joining the thread.

See you on u2u.

mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm noticing the critics are still not happy, this thread is in skunk works. My purpose here is not to satisfy anyone, but to discuss a geniune anomalis situation. You all should be quite happy that it is here because you have your wish. Am I affecting your paradym. Sorry don't wish to upset anybody but if you really want to know more about my findings you must be patient otherwise you will find yourself quite frustrated. To type a message here is physically painfull for me and it takes time for me to get the job done. Sorry for not be able to use my hands at fast typing rate. The best advise I can give you is to go to another fast moving thread where you will not face this frustration that my slow typing is causing you.

If you had read this thread fully you would be aware of this physical disability of mine. I will not close this thread because of your wishes to have all my data before I can physically get it posted. Oh and the poster who said its closed are you a moderator. if so why am I able to still post to it. Best to go elsewhere, you'll be much happier.

Mob

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Sorry MOB, not trying to hijack your thread

Here is the outlinded figure on the lumber,
Its all about perception

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Hi Alyosha

I can fully accept what you are saying and appreciate it too.

So for now, i will take a back seat with this and see where it goes.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and i will refrain from posting negative messages that dont add to the thread

and i starred your post for being elequent and informative

[edit on 27/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join