It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I have some questions if you would be so kind?

1. How did you discover this?

2. What portion in the picture represents the alien and which the factory?

3. Was there movement?

4. Did it look like it was intended to be camouflaged, like a hologram of some sort?

5. Were you fearful?

6. When you say factory do you mean production line as we know it, or a process in motion thru an unknown process?

7. Did you see any two legged creatures or suspect two legged creatures created this?

Thanks, take care

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
As you can see by the image, something abnormal is going on here.

This image was taken by yours truly and is just a crop of the original.

I'll post the full image and a link shortly.

Mob

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ce18db0b33665d83.jpg[/atsimg]

Hi marsorbust, I see what you are talking about. What you are seeing is into

the 4th dimension the camera is picking up these entities that looks like what

people would call a freak show but these entities have eyes, noses, mouths

some are humanoid most are not humanoid. They are stealthing themselves

and these entities sometimes use foliage, crops, branches, trees to attach

themselves to and in this case they are using a form of cubism attaching

themselves to what looks like clear plastic sheets like paper falling. You will

notice that these entities use what appears to be clear plastic wavy sheets

and the entities attach themselves mostly beneath each clear sheet. When I

say cubism I am talking about them appearing in an invisible cube that I can

see the entities using the clear sheet as the top of the cube some would call

holograms.

Remember these entities can only be seen by a hand full of Human Beings

and you will constantly be made fun of because again most can not see what

you are seeing. You are what I call a Seer consider it to be a gift and not a

curse. Again most will think you and I are crazy but that is OK sometimes it

is better to draw what you see and show people then trying to explain what

you see. ^Y^

[edit on 25-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

As I do not support your claim(s) to the images or your so called "well camouflage creatures" but I certainly hope you well with your health problems.

Try not to allow more stress to enter into your life by some of the insultive detractors here; after all, its only simple words on a computer screen and holds truly zero over any of us.

Regards.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jkrog08

No worries, if you don't see then you don't.

I put this here because I see what I said I see. There is more in this image then just what I spoke about. A Little tip for those of you who don't see, Look at the alignment of the rectangles. Something is definetly not right! Use your zoom, there is lots of resolution here.

Look for creatures who are well camoflauged, you might get a surprise.

Cheers all and sorry my little post ruined the day for some of you.

Mob

Ok I saw the post that said alien factory. I opened the thread and saw something motion blurred. Now you say that there are creatures hidden in the picture. You have my attention….I’ll bring it into photoshop…but I have to tell you..on this one your throwing yourself under the bus.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The images in the picture are not leaves.

If he took the picture while moving, the entire image should be blurred. Also if the camera was set up like he said, then all of the leaves would have to be moving in the same direction.

This looks to me like a double exposure.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
LOL. serious? you cant tell that was the TREE THAT WAS 10 FEET FROM YOU? no offence its posts like these that frustrate me cause im looking for real juicy info and your thinking there is some random phenomenom going on whens all i see is an out of focused and blurred photo of a tree in autum, hence few leaves and colors.

ps. sorry for coming noff harsh, just frustrating when you cant take 10 minutes out of your day to debunk your own photo...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by nightmarehalo

I know what your getting at and its not funny!

You have just joined an exclusive club.

Comeback when you reach maturity.

I am not making fun of you. I would be scared to go back there just to make sure too. But you will never know unless you try. If the majority of people are telling you it's just a tree then there is no harm in going.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kneverr

I'm at home for a couple of minutes.

Let me make something clear about my health.

I have had these conditions for a while and have learned to except things. In no way am I stressed over this posting. My wife was the one who was extremely upset with some of the statments being said.

With that in mind, I had wanted to keep her from getting further upset.

I fear that things are being taken out of context or I expressed myself in the wrong way.

She was fearing for my health. She happened into this room in the middle of the disturbing parts.

She is working back shift tonight, so I am free later on and will pick up where I left off.

Your concerns, while appreciated are unfounded for me personally.

Thank-you, you are very kind.

Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I have some questions if you would be so kind?

1. How did you discover this?

I see shimmering in the air, that alerts me.

2. What portion in the picture represents the alien and which the factory?

The aliens are found throughout, the factory type scenario is mostly to the center right area.

3. Was there movement?
I think there was, but never witnessed it other then the shimmer was wavy.

4. Did it look like it was intended to be camouflaged, like a hologram of some sort?
Yes

5. Were you fearful?
Not in the least!

6. When you say factory do you mean production line as we know it, or a process in motion thru an unknown process?
Thats how I interpreted the photo, although a still image it had the appearance to me of ordered lines.

7. Did you see any two legged creatures or suspect two legged creatures created this?
I have no way of knowing.

Thanks, take care

Thank-you.
Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Amari, you've described exactly what I've seen in the photo.

I can't express my thanks enough.

It can be very frustrating trying to explain something I can plainly see in the image and have others telling me differently.

Thank you so much, I feel like a heavy burden has been lifted from me.

How long have you experiecened this and I will u2u you if you don't mind to ask some personal questions.

Mob

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Great pic! Aliens do exist....believe me!!

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I keep going back to this image and noticing different things.

What are the three Golden orbs near the top left? they are intriguing I have to admit, can you give an indication as to how big they where? I know it was some time ago you took this picture, if you could remember it would be great.

They stand out from the rest of the picture, same colour as the rectangles, but a completely different shape, IMO they cant be the result of any motion blur because the shape is different, that to me makes me think you have caught something in your picture that certainly is not all leaves.

The colour of what we can see is also grabbing my attention, the colour looks almost metallic, not what you would expect leaves to reflect at all, I am agreeing with what several other posters are saying, not everyone is seeing what you saw at all, transfixed on leaves and wont budge.

The more you look at the picture, the more things begin to become different, I wonder just how many bothered to download the full image at all?

Hope you don't mind I took the liberty of pointing out what I am referring to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d273b7a038.jpg[/atsimg]

They look different from everything else, especially the golden orbs, why are they circular and not rectangular.

To those saying they can see trees with leaves on them, those trees look like evergreens to me, they don't have leaves they have needles, and don't shed in the Autumn.

[edit on 25/10/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was wondering... are there other shots taken despite the one originally posted in the OP? Surely the logical thing to do during that time was to take multiple photos, especially if you happen to notice something out of the ordinary... at least that's what I would have done. Unless it was kinda like a hit-n-run thing that you had no time to take more photos... or did not want to expose yourself to potential danger.

Because other supporting photos taken around that same time and area would definitely clear up a lot of issues regarding the "blurry leaves" and "yellowish orbs"... otherwise there's not much point speculating over one photo that I think doesn't hold much weight (by itself-- that's why other supporting shots would add more credit to it). But that's just what I think.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by smirnoffsky

Here is another pic of the area.
You notice that the squares area moving in different directions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1330d91a8f87.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 26/10/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Have you ever seen transparent leaves?

Again, all of the "anomalies" are a result of the motion blurring, the shape and especially the transparent leafs. The "transparency" is a result of the movement of the leafs, like when you wave your hand real quick in front of your face. Your hand appears to be transparent, but this is only due to the limitations of the human eye and the fast movement (and in blur cases, the camera and captured movement).

Please take notice of what jkrog is saying, it is the most plausible scenario and imho opinion exactly what is ocurring here.

We would love there to be something more to this, but there isnt. It is plainly obvious that there is a motion blur happening which is affecting the visuals in the pic and making it look like something you want it to be rather than what it is.

tbh if threads like these continue, i dont see the point in having a serious alien/ufo forum as no-one will ever take anything/anyone serious if this is the best we can offer.

But surprise surprise, its in the skunk works forum, so either the OP doesnt believe in what he's telling us (and this thread should be deleted) or he knows its not actually alien related (and the thread title should be changed)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkside Agent

Just because the thread is in the skunk works forum does not mean either of the two reasons you stated are true, that's a pretty underhanded assumption.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Ok, neither of my reasons might be right, i will concede that, but i dont think im that far away from the truth.

And i dont see whats 'underhanded' about them....im just stating what i think is the truth relating to this

Can i ask - do you see an alien factory here? Do you see any of what the OP is saying? Do you think this should be in the aliens/ufo forum and be investigated by official ufo/alien persons/companies?? (maybe MUFON?)

I joined this site mainly for 9/11 stuff but also alien/ufo related things, and i have found a lot of threads on here that have opened my eyes about whats going on around us....unfortunately, i dont class this thread as one of them - its a blurred pic with a specific shutter speed setting that is creating what looks like (to the OP)....actually i still cant figure out what the OP is seeing

Sorry for being negative...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

MOB:

Sorry, I see I'm late for the party.

I can't get the full shot you have uploaded to the online photo storage site. Can you please send me the file? And any other pictures of interest?

In playing around with the cropped photo, I am able to see that in the middle of the photo, from the bottom on the right going up across the middle towards top left, there seems to be some kind of "staircase" effect. These "stairs" that I see are somewhat translucent, and at the top of the photo seem to stop when they reach the more solid parallelogram shaped thing that we are calling leaves.

They are not leaves. Clearly the tree directly behind the blur has no leaves. There are other trees visible that are also without leaves.

What is interesting is that the "stairs" are all pointing the same direction, and all the "blur" is only on the "stairs", not the trees themselves. The "stairs" are also quite thin in certain areas (right side), and thicken up on the middle to left side of the picture.

In my opinion, the blur is not some birds, or insects, or other flying debris.

I also see some diffusion or "fog" in certain areas of the photo. The top left side has three lights showing, with a mist or fog, or smoke showing also. That smoke effect is also on the bottom right of the cropped photo.

Where did you take this picture?

You indicated that the camera was mounted. Mounted to what? A tripod?

If so mounted, then why is the photo not extremely sharp?

Can you please close down the aperture and increase the exposure time to get more depth of field so that all is in focus. You might have some movement, but the for the most part the photo should be in focus, and have no blur in it. BTW - a tripod is a must for this, unless it is a really sunny day.

Better yet. Put the cam on a tripod. Take 3 shots each at a different shutter speed and f-stop. Try fast, medium and slow shutter speeds. Leave the cam on auto otherwise. Upload all the consecutive (within a short time gap in between shots) photos. I woud like to superimpose them on top of one another to see where there are differences and identify any blurriness.

The staircase effect is just dumbfounding. Is it a staircase factory? lol

-EyesII

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join