It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

This is part of discovery and most humans that are seers are afraid to talk

about what they see in the 4th dimension because of ridicule and redicule is

already very evident on this thread. I will be back to answer some of your

questions this evening. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Intriguing notion (to me) of a 4th dimensional entity. What that would suggest to me is an entity whose time reference was somewhat faster than our own.

For example, if a plant had visual sensory organs, we might seem like a bunch of meaningless blurs that pass by all the time -- their sensory perception is much slower. Or, put another way, if we could slow down our perceptions to that of the plant world, we'd be scared to death at what a constantly violent and brutal world the plant "timescape" is.

Am I off-base, or close to what you're referring to? I must admit to having been ingtruiged by this idea many times..... like when we perceive something visually, and look again closer and see nothing at all. I was looking at a clear sky a couple of days ago, looking to asess whether it'd be a favorable sunset to capture a green flash, and something wispy like ....... I don't know... a very low ten-foot irregular section of fog.... zipped by. It could've been very cohesive smoke, however just a single puff. I neglected to note whether it was consistent with the prevailing breeze, but fog is something we do NOT have. Ever.

Getting off-track and off-topic here. I'm glad I stayed with this thread. My initial response when reading the OP was a quizzical look and a shrug. I'm still unable to clarify any lifeforms with any certainty from MOB's photos, but they ARE very interesting. The replicating "stair" effect is somewhat disturbing to me for some reason. Interesting thread. Thanks for sharing your shots and info MOB.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In response to EyesII

Amari:

Did you give her the photos back? Yes

Do you think these guys are US after we have passed away and left our bodies? No

Kind of strange that they have a society living on top of our society.

Yes it does seem strange but think of it as time share sharing the same place at the same time but out of phase.

Are they able to move or interact with physical matter? Like move something, or hold something. Does physical matter hurt them? Will they feel a rock being thrown at them?

I believe they can cause havoc if they want too and I also believe they thrive off physical matter energy and sunlight. I do believe a rock thrown at them on this side will cause damage on their side if they are attached to matter on this side. If not attached to matter on this side the answer I believe is no.

Does our weather affect them? Storms - lightening, static electricity, etc.

I believe they feed off storms and anything electrical. Hydrogen bomb yes it will affect them because it is a dimensional device and force.

This topic is way bigger than just MOB's phtographs and your expierences. It is a small aspect to some bigger scheme of things. Something that we don't understand yet.

I have to agree.

It also seems like this has been going on forever.

I beleive they have been here for millions of years. ^Y^

-EyesII

[edit on 1-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Amari did you see the movie?

If so, what do you think?

Thanks,
mob

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OK, here it is. You want to know why I labelled it a factory.

Have you ever seen the insides of a high production factory.

This is what the sheets remind me of, high speed conveyors running multiple lines.

Thats what a production line looks like.

Thats where I got the name.

Now was that so difficult to figure out? I think not.

I see the personal attacks are still continuing, I will not dignify them with an answer.

The thread is not about me but by me! Lets try to get along without the added personal opinions of my personal life. Thats no-ones business. It adds nothing to the thread.

I didn't realize there is a limit on the number of pages that my threads have? I guess I'll need to be more careful of my critics feelings and total page count.

I just got in from work and am tired and need to relax. Lets try to play nice and friendly like on this posting.

As the angels say, peace unto you.

mob

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This thread is thirteen pages long! It has ten flags! It is based on nothing!

What the hell is going on here?!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
This thread is thirteen pages long! It has ten flags! It is based on nothing!

What the hell is going on here?!

Mob has mentioned to me that he is going somewhere with this. I think he just keeps getting sidetracked by other people.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here is a movie I made of an all nighter very close to the pics which I posted.

I hope you can get something from it. This is happening very close to my home. I don't mind telling you I was concerned for our safety at the time.

You will probably want to turn down the audio, I left the audio play, its loud static crashes, similiar to what lighting sounds like on a radio. The static was being picked up by the microphone mounted on the camera.

The camera was A logitech 9000 pro in hd. I hope it comes out ok, its my first time ever doing a video compilation.

The total time of the full video is around 10 hours if I remember correctly. This went on all night. About the last 2 hours were whited out due to the camera being in night mode when daylight broke.
This took place in the evening and morning hours of July 1st and 2nd.

Here I hope is the link.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/11/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

The link to the video you posted is not working, i hope it gets fixed as you have intrigued me so far with this thread, it is very interesting indeed

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by marsorbust

The link to the video you posted is not working, i hope it gets fixed as you have intrigued me so far with this thread, it is very interesting indeed

I was able to view the video from the link. It works.

I also have been viewing the video since yesterday when MOB sent the file to me. It’s a very intriguing video.

The naysayer’s will immediately call foul, "those are spider-webs on the cams". They are not spider webs on the camera.

I have a surveillance system with 8 outside cams, and spider webs on cams don't look like MOB's glowing street lights or the web like appearance surrounding the pulsating glow.

What is also interesting is that the cam did not go to low-lux mode (black and white), but stayed in color mode. There must have been enough light to keep the sensors from triggering low-lux mode.

The lights pulsating are very, very interesting. I understand them to be utility poles with street lights on them. Why would they pulsate like that, and one pole more so than the other. They are connected to the same power source, so why would one appear to be going berzerk, while the other is only pulsating mildly.

The sound is interesting also. There is static most of the time, and every now and then it sounds like thunder, but really that is what an AM radio sounds like when lighting strikes nearby.

At 20:32 into the movie there is a sound of a garbage truck. The truck is visible at 20:55. The lights on the poles were pulsating just minutes earlier. I don't know if this was apparent to the garbage men.

Is it a portal, or is it an "energy tap" or "energy download"? Since I did not notice anything coming in or out of the portal, I would think it's an energy tap. I don't kow if aliens need to recharge the spaceship's batteries??? Don't they use Duracells!

Maybe they eat energy?

Maybe their solar panels don't work so well at night, and they need some form of energy, so they simply plug into the local street light. lol.

Thanks for the video MOB!

Edit to add:

MOB obviously you were around during this event as the camera zooms in and out. While this was happening what did you see with your eyes, not the cameras?

Was it noticable that SOMETHING was occuring?

-EyesII

[edit on 2-11-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This has to be the worst video I have ever seen.

What exactly are you claiming is happening?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Firstly, I apologize for the apparent bad video.

The video is terrible to look at right now, I will fix that.

To get it here, it had to be under 50 megs, it was 130 megs,

I will divide it up into shorter pieces and repost it.

Thanks Eyes II for you comments. You have seen it in much better condition than I could post it here.

All the things which you see in the video were not visible to my eyes or the people on the truck. Amazing really. I will pull down that video, and let you know when its ready.

Thank-you all,

mob

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I cannot view the video. Something about sql. I will try again later if I can remember to find my way back here. Sorry about the bad comments earlier. I was not looking hard enough.

MySQL Query Error: SELECT rating, rate_num FROM files WHERE file_id =

SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
SQL error code: 1064
Date: Monday 02nd 2009f November 2009 12:10:55 PM

[edit on 11-2-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
mob,amari and eyesII,

Could it be that what we are seeing is just the Elementals of nature that have always been buiding the nature we see?

Could it be that we are just seeing more the 4th dimension and this is nothing new except that we can see them?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
mob,amari and eyesII,

Could it be that what we are seeing is just the Elementals of nature that have always been building the nature we see?

Could it be that we are just seeing more the 4th dimension and this is nothing new except that we can see them?

I believe you are correct cindymars looking into the fourth dimension has

enabled me to make one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind.

These discoveries will rival the Egyptian and Mayan finds combined. I owe

my discovery to the planet Mars for giving me the gift to see into the fourth

dimension. As stated in other threads I picked up on a full spectrum light

code when spending thousands of hours viewing photos of Mars specifically

and our Solar System's planets and Moons.

Enough said back to MOB's great discovery right in his own back yard. MOB

thanks for having the guts to come forth even though a few others have

tried to discredit your find. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

Thanks,
mob

I just had taken a look at the video but before I make any specific analysis on what I

saw I will wait until the clear version. This is exciting that you have this on film

and that you have shared this with us on ATS. I shared this video with one of

my associates who also is a seer and he saw the same thing that I saw right

away in the upper right hand corner of video. ^Y^

[edit on 2-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Amari:

Please check your U2U's?

Second Line.

Thanks,

-EyesII

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Very intriguing.

I’ve seen photos from people who could basically take a camera, point it at nothing in particular and then you could find human faces or even whole (human) bodies in the photos. No one could explain how the images showed up on the film and the best explanation was that some people have the ability and the rest of us don’t.

So perhaps, you can see things we can’t; and I have to admit, until I got to the 10th page of this post, it looked like motion blur to me…but at this point, I’d have to say it isn’t. Thanks for sharing.

One question, can you communicate with them (i.e. do they talk back)?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

Simple answer yes, they can communicate with you easily.

At this point I will say they don't use mental or oral ways for me.

They use a script which creates letters which forms words ans sentences we can understand.

I will have more on this later.

Thanks for your great question.

Mob

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

Amari:

Please check your U2U's?

Second Line.

Thanks,

-EyesII

Thanks for the link EyesII and marsorbust for the video. I now can say I

have seen the 130 meg version of which by the way on my computer took a

long time to download.

So after viewing the video a couple of times I asked the Lumerians that I

channel with what is this that I am seeing. The Lumerians called it an

Interlude and I asked for clarification they said an Interlude is a Time

Interval. I do not ever remember using the term interlude but that is what

they gave me.

So what I did next was stop and pause the video approx. a hundred times at

different time intervals to see what I could see and I could see plenty. Many

faces many Nova entities and one in particular was a female that turned her

head from looking straight ahead and turning her head all the way to her left

which was to my right.

The reflective shinning lights on the cameras lens I believe were from street

lights of course but the web design pattern and half cone design I attribute to

the different light intensities generated by the street lights reflecting thru the

video camera lens or caused by the direct envolvement of the Nova Entities.

The Mui or Nova entities I believe use this electrical light energy to

materialize and again I believe they thrive and feed on electrical energy and

Sunlight.

Has the Cape switched over to LED street lights yet? I know there is a Nova

Scotia town that is in the process of switching over to LED street lights to

save 50% electrical energy. How close is the nearest power plant or

electrical wind turbine to the Nova Entities location? This is strictly my first

observation and I will have to do more video investigate. ^Y^

[edit on 2-11-2009 by amari]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join