It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Over Hyped! by WHO and media, is a cover up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Seasonal flu Deaths is wider and bigger Compere With it swine flu what do you see in the states is an overacting just like in 1974 and also something very interesting i picked up with my detective skills.

Note my edited images as i try to explain how the cover up is been done right now!

img32.imageshack.us...

img301.imageshack.us...

people in fact who had pneumonia or may still have it doesn't mean you may have swine flu but rather from seasonal flu, what can cause pneumonia? like other med have said in the past it can caused by an infection with bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites,and chemical or physical injury to the lungs.

Of course if you work with chemicals that is, back to the article as you can see they are hyping the hype over swine flu making it to look like as if a million people in the states have swine flu, like others have said here you may not have swine flu at all.

And also swine flu is not so wide spread in Europe can WHO or CDC explain that?

sorry if there are some grammar mistakes.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Damn Right, Me, my son and one daughter have Streptococks ( i do not know the english word) and if we had gone to the ER, we probably would have goten the Swine Stamp and pumped full of tamiflu or something ! Nice way to kill a family , wouldnt you say ?

You are NOT to take this drugs if you do not have the swineFlu, and the vaccine are useless after you have gotten the swineflu, so somethng is going on !

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, me and others feel its interesting how they know millions are infected when they have stopped registering cases?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The president just delared state of emergency. Martial law is coMing. My inner circle and I wear bandannas in the back pockets. TPTB can alredy identify us. We should be able to identify one another. God help us all.

top topics

join