It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One day on Mars at Troy’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Today I had a view on the Mars Exploration Rover Spirit that shows the terrain surrounding of the location called "Troy," where Spirit became embedded in soft soil during the spring of 2009.

And then I thought well lets say that there was a teleportation unit on this vehicle. And that I could walk around this landscape for a day “like a beach wanderer does on the beach to look what looks interesting to investigate” So I did, and called NASA and asked if this device existed and you know what?.... It didn’t.

But anyway to keep on dreaming I opened the large file in Photoshop and started to walk from left to right and from right to left working my way up .I almost tripped over the solar panel of spirit . And whipped it clean so it could be going for another 1,906th Martian days ahead. “Yeah right!”

You be amazed what you find to inspect. Some of those rocks really looks not geologically formed by this immense destructive forces that made this landscape so rumbled.

But some of these objects I marked and examined these with my Photoshop spectrometer.

and I have to sent some of these to the ATS examination crew. So that you guys can do further analysis of these remarkable objects. Because some are looking like artifacts and some look like fossils to me?

But I’m a rookie on archeology. Some of these objects maybe already been discussed but maybe some not ?

So experts what do I see only molten rock?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why is it not possible in your mind for those to be rocks? They look indistinguishable from all the other rocks you didn't circle...

[edit on 10/24/2009 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

The ones I didn't circle had a more natural eroded look. The others had a more lets say man made appearance to me but the color is all the same . But then again we are looking at a maybe billion years of erosion on that planned and may be all fossilized ?

But you don't think it could be artifacts from a lost civilization ?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

The ones I didn't circle had a more natural eroded look. The others had a more lets say man made appearance to me but the color is all the same . But then again we are looking at a maybe billion years of erosion on that planned and may be all fossilized ?

But you don't think it could be artifacts from a lost civilization ?

The rocks you circled you could probably say stand out a little more in their shape but you have to ask yourself if those forms aren't possible in nature. I honestly don't see anything that I would label as unnatural.

What about them specifically catches your eye?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well I think the most remarkable is photo 3 because that one looks like its a metal asset of some sort. It doesn't look like it could be formed by nature. And the tube like object also. Its like tubes ends sticking out of the soil.

the last one has some Mayan form i think ? i don't know why

Then the top its almost if you can see some creature standing in opening. And further away its like some other creature is inspecting the rocks. But on those two i have my doubts of course. But indeed you can see that you find in almost every rock a form that is similar to something we have here on earth . But i think its interesting because its so close to examine on the picture.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I get that some rocks look like items from our everyday experience, but that's all they are.

It's like when you're cloud watching and you see a cloud that looks like a house or a car, or whatever. Our brains look for patterns and familiar shapes but aren't infallible.

If they were shapes that couldn't be formed naturally, you'd have my attention. Next time you go for a walk in the forest or by a river, look for oddly shaped rocks, you'll find them all day long, most people just never look.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Next time you go for a walk in the forest or by a river, look for oddly shaped rocks, you'll find them all day long,

Well thats not as excitement as have chance to take walk on the surface of mars. If you look at some old fossils you can also say that its naturally formed like the surrounding rock around the fossil. But if you know that has some unusual patterns and discovered that this was once alive but not exist anymore you discovered that you just have discovered that you can extend your sighting.and can find more patterns that say this landscape was once alive.

But as you say ......

most people just never look.

well I'm not most people

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think that time never will erase what civilizations left behind for us to find out what happened.
Even if there's has been such a great catastrophe on a planet from meteorite impacts till electric discharge from a nearby passing planet.

top topics

join