It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan pushes for East Asia bloc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Japan pushes for East Asia bloc

news.yahoo.com

HUA HIN, Thailand (Reuters) – Japan's prime minister backed a U.S. role for a proposed EU-style Asian community on Saturday, telling Southeast Asian leaders Tokyo's alliance with Washington was at the heart of its diplomacy.

Making a case for an East Asian Community at a summit of Asian leaders in Thailand, Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama said there should be some U.S. involvement in the bloc, which faces stiff obstacles including Japan's historic rivalry with China.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think this adds legitimacy to the possibility of a North American Union. We've read in other threads about the possibility of four main unions who will ultimately merge together into a one world government. If the Asian Union works, and is successful, then the American people, coupled with our own economic woes, may be open to our own North American Union. Then it won't be long before there is an African Union [hey what about South America? lol] I wonder if this "U.S. role" was thought up by Bush or the current administration?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
They just want to consolidate everything you see it makes it easier to control and run the world.Now if you know what they are doing and you can't do anything about it what do you do? You take this knowledge and use it to your advantage however you can. You end up having to play this stupid game. Start asking yourself what happened last time this happened and what were the effects and how can I make my situation better with the research that I've done for these types if scenarios.You have to plan ahead of schedule just like them.Peace to the far east.

join