It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion series V

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
first of all I want ET"s to come and show them selfs if its only to poke it in the face of the people who are laughing at the subject..
saying that I don't want to see a thing like this that the aliens are like Humans , because then I will not believe that they are aliens , then I will believe the major governments of this planned or some cooperations have secretly reversed engeneerd a craft or that the serie Stargate has some truth in it.
I am more willing to accept alien life if they look like andorians , vulcans, ect something close to human so they will not create a panic or fear but real and vicible like from out of these planet , not fakeble or something like that ,
I like to see it happen but like these shows prove , how they may look or act on the surface allways pay attention for the background noise for that you cannot trust something out of the blue trust has to be eaned.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
first of all I want ET"s to come and show them selfs if its only to poke it in the face of the people who are laughing at the subject..

Well, maybe the aliens want to come visit, but there's no place for them to land without ya'll branding them as ILLEGAL aliens and hauling them all off to the dungeon.
I'm sure they don't want to end up shot to death by a bunch of bigot gangstas either.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
LET ME PUT IT TO YOU THIS WAY...

Disclosure is At Hand!!!
where will disclosure come? I don't know.
IT can be the government, maybe they have a deadline... the aliens.. probably said .. either you guys do it.. OR WILL JUST SHOW up..and CHAOS will happen, so it is rather that governments come out and prepare their people.

Btw.. why I saw the date November 27th... I thought it was november 12th..according to the ones involve in the disclosure project and all that..
Exopolitics.com is quoting.. David Wilcock and Hoagland supporting disclosure before THANKSGIVING... beats me..... I am not saying it is happening on those days...

But I can feel it something coming up.. THAT BOMBING OF THE Moon to look for water.. IT IS JUST THE MOST LAME EXCUSE and ridiculous thing I have ever heard...

maybe they will use that and say..BTW ... we have discovered artifacts on the moon and it is not ours...
let the PLOTING BEGIN

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I found it facinating that during the show they said that the V's have been here for years... infiltrating every facet of society... so tell me... where were they hiding the ships? I did enjoy the show for what it was... a well made update of a classic show. Funny how they said it was based on the miniseries and not the actual TV show that the miniseries spawned.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Disclosure happens when disclosure happens. It ain't gonna come in the form of a stupid TV show.

It'll come in the form of reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell25

Your post makes no sense. Perhaps the person who starred it can provide some edification.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The overwhelming amount of romantic comedies that have been produced over the years absolutely has to be leading to something....

The overwhelming amount of action-adventure movies produced over the years has to be leading to something......

The overwhelming amount of war movies produced over the years has to be leading to something....

The....oh, never mind. My point is lost on those that don't understand how capitalism works anyways......

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well I don't if V has anything to do with disclosure..
I do know.. that the best way to reach the audience is through TV..

BTW didn't Dr. Michael Wolf said that using TV shows the goverment was in a mission to inform and little by little prepare the world for the truth.
I mean Dick Criswell also said that Dr. Wolf claimed X files was more truth than fiction..
and Hoagland keeps bringing Star wars and the whole shabang into the mix.

ALl I am saying I just don't close my mind to different theories, we shouldn't dismiss it, neither accepted as the Gospel Truth 11:11
you know what I mean...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I thought the 4400 was really good as well, but unfortunately due to low ratings in the states, it got axed.

I loved the original series and the new series of V has been ok so far, nothing spectacular, but a lot better than some of the crap that's been on TV lately. Stargate Yawn (Universe) is one such program. Can this series get any more boring. Can't believe they axed SG Atlantis for this crap.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I loved the original series and the new series of V has been ok so far, nothing spectacular, but a lot better than some of the crap that's been on TV lately. Stargate Yawn (Universe) is one such program. Can this series get any more boring. Can't believe they axed SG Atlantis for this crap.

I actually happen to love the new V series, it's become one of my weekly TV shows to watch religiously.

On the subject of Stargate Universe, I have watched every Stargate episode ever made more than once and I think this new Stargate Universe series is just as good as SG1 and SGA. The whingers and complainers that I have been reading on here and on the Gateworld forums are just pissed that Stargate has evolved into something different. They hate having to actually THINK in an episode, they would just prefer the "hit the reset button at the end of the episode" style so they don't have to strain their brains too much. I would absolutely HATE for SGU to be cancelled because of the basement whingers - I would be missing out on one of my favorite shows of the week.

[edit on 14/11/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm a big scifi fan and loved SG1 & Atlantis, but so far SG Universe has been a big disappointment. I've also watched every episode and how can you possibly strain your brain while watching it. The plot is non existent, nothing exciting ever happens. The characters and their lives are uninteresting and it's the same crap every week. I shall continue to force myself to watch it, hoping that it gets better.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Will the shows be available on Youtube?
Is there some internet connection to see the new series?

Is this just a remake of the old series or is it a continuation?

What year was the old series? Is that on youtube?
I have seen the pilot, but that's all.

I'd like to be able to keep up with what's going on here.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I like the new V especially having "cells" of aliens that have infiltrated earth. You dont know whos an alien.. I get the impression that V risk assesment team is rife with them.

One thing does disturb me and makes it a bit unrealistic is the black guy. Hes an alien lizard disguised as a human but he's into human chicks. Come on thats gross!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
knowing that US series will show world wide a year later or so, disclosure will be a joke!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Found a site (wont tell were) but who the heck did
the cutting..It was all sliced up in pieces..

Like the aproach, like the "rewrite", but as then i disslike
the acting..Could have been better...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This is nothing...
. A show that was made in the 80's being remade. Of course the fringe side of the UFO phenomenon will see something totally irrational into this.

The same people scream disclosure when every alien related Hollywood blockbuster hits the screen, and invariably, they have been wrong each time. It seems people who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

You can be guaranteed that the very same people screaming disclosure in this thread will be screaming it again with the next ET flick. I guess they are just throwing enough crap against the wall in the hope that eventually something will stick.

Sometimes Fiction is simply fiction... and sadly, disclosure is a Teflon wall!

IRM :shk:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OP Quote:
"the Revelation of Method: the usage of symbolism in popular entertainment for complete mass mind control. We think the latest ABC alien invasion series V is clearly a preemptive propaganda against real Extraterrestrial Disclosure".

I agree. Just like I said in a previous post....some form of disclosure is taking place and has been taking place for some time now using media and entertainment to dig deep into the subconscious. The only difference now compared with media content in the 50s is they can dig a whole lot deeper into your psyche using technology.
Methods:
(Tones, frequencies, flicker rate, slowing a commercial or scene up real fast and dropping it to real slow or back to original speed, in which they do a whole lot of in commercials and creepy horror films like The Ring, action movies like Matrix, the pumping heart beat sound the NFL/NIKE ran for awhile etc) All this affects/effects psychologically, neurologically, and spiritually.

Mind Control Thread: On record technologies:
Times of the Signs ATS thread

That is just the technology side not including the symbolism's, occult ritual magic thrown at you consciously and unconsciously etc.
EXAMPLE:
Numerology in 911 and terrorist events that followed, lottery etc, the Frost Bank Building in downtown Austin resembling the OWL(Bohemian Grove, Outline around the Capitol building in DC, National Press Club, The OWL talked about in the recent movie "The 4th Kind" The dates in which events occur,
Other:
sacrifice ritual on a mass scale:
2001 Solar Eclipse , Summer Solstice before 911. see: Yates Murders All the children were bible characters, John, Luke, Paul, Noah, Mary. Husband worked for NASA, Mrs Yates believed she was being monitored,possible agency psychiatrist Dr (Starbranch)

Other methods on the technology side are the Quantum Mechanics end that involve super weirded out technology many say do not exist.
DARPA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AI that can neither be confirmed or denied.
Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

Fortunately I am considered by most of the agencies that do and do not exist as mentally and emotionally challenged. They could do some real damage to me if they wished. Thus when I speak of these things I guess it really has no validity. Categories of thought from people usually see my view and interpretations as either, possible but not probable, impossible, or downright paranoid delusional.

I'm fortunate I only get toyed with sometimes and not seriously screwed with in a harsh way in which they could do if they wished. I respectfully fear the ones behind the scenes and honor them and admit to that. These are
Definitely folks you don't want to play with, and again I humbly thank them for the mercy they extend to me and giving me the freedom to speak.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

It should probably be mentioned that the only reason people laugh at this subject is because of the ridiculous amount of ignorant stupidity that represents us. In this day and age the majority of people on this planet accept the possibility of alien life elsewhere in the universe, however when it comes to the claims that is is visiting us on a regular basis one only needs to read this very forum to understand why that is so laughable.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
3.YEP, everybody says that disclosure will be WITH HUMAN LOOKING E.T.s, which will be presented to the world on every major TV station in the world......

Those "human looking ET's" will not be from outer space. They will be called "Sons of God"--- your new Illuminati leaders, just as soon as the players can shake our political incumbents out of their positions.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Frankly, I am astounded at all of the "V" haters in this forum, and the people who will do and say anything to get everyone to believe that aliens and ET are not real, but only on TV, and that there is no disclosure forthcoming. From my own research on the Draconian race and the Reptilians, the story bears truth, even if it's just a little truth, in the original version of "V." This new version is even better. For those in the know about the Annunaki and the Iggi, you know about the 600 odd Iggi the Annunaki Royalty left here on Earth on there last visit. these are most likely where the Biblical stories of the Fallen come from. Several people have stated that some of the Reptilians who live in the DUMBs are on the side of humans, while some are not. This fits with the show. Also, if the Reptilian Royalty did ever come back here, I think they would do just as the show is showing them doing....making friends, gaining control of the media, refusing to retaliate when one of theirs is attacked. Looking for all the world like our friends. I think the show is a wake up call for those who want to know. For those who do not want to know, sometimes I wish they would just shut up with their drivel and innuendo, and go home and read their Bibles and be happy with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join