It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion series V

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

external quote

Now, considering that ABC will only run four episodes in 2009 during November with the remainder set for the spring of 2010, and given the current meme regarding UFO disclosure on November 27th, we can't shake the feeling that what we will be witnessing might have something to do with the Illuminati's ritual called the Revelation of Method: the usage of symbolism in popular entertainment for complete mass mind control. We think the latest ABC alien invasion series V is clearly a preemptive propaganda against real Extraterrestrial Disclosure.

more of this story here

so boys & girls, this whole DISCLOSURE thing is starting to get weird...some say Yes, its gonna happen..some say NO, it will never happen....

i think that we will just have to wait and see for ourselves in the coming 2-3 months...

thanx

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ONLY 4 episodes in 2009 ... wow they are getting worse than Syfy...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
All I'll say is that V is going to make for some good TV

And morena baccarin as always looks stunning.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Loved the original series and looking forward to this. Certainly a lot of disclosure talk going on. Funny how this fits into the discussion of alternative message boards like this.

Preparation?!
Synchronicity?!
Coincidence?!
Agenda?!

It's a good time to be alive. How open are your eyes and mind?!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
makes you wonder WHATS SHAKING YOUR SKYS and where all the latest threads could they be moving in place for disclosure

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

1. This show looks amazing
2. It's obviously propaganda but it won't effect those that know the truth
3. This is the biggest hint yet at whats to come.. even human looking however as mentioned in point 2 it's propaganda only the sheep will believe this. Hopefully all of us on ATS and other sites like ours won't..

although that priest had a point "Gratitude can turn to worship"

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

1. This show looks amazing
2. It's obviously propaganda but it won't effect those that know the truth
3. This is the biggest hint yet at whats to come.. even human looking.

1.this IS amazing
2.Could it be real preparation for the things to come, conditioning the media and mass public?
3.YEP, everybody says that disclosure will be WITH HUMAN LOOKING E.T.s, which will be presented to the world on every major TV station in the world......

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
this is posted here on ATS already, just as reminder..

The insider sources have also said that anything and everything will be done to try to stop this disclosure... but thankfully the President's security is tight enough that they won't allow for another Kennedy-type event to occur. That still doesn't mean it's a sure thing -- not at all. Nonetheless, I completely agree with Dr. Salla that there are multiple contingency plans in place for disclosure to occur somewhere between now and the first quarter of 2010. If we haven't seen anything by, say, April or May of next year at the very latest, then I would expect that there will be some very obvious reasons why by that point. Either way, my intuitive data IS saying that we're going to see a spectacular defeat of the negative elite and a major shift for the positive in the world economic and political climate. It also seems, from what I've heard, that this will either lead the way for, or occur alongside of, a disclosure. That I definitely am willing to put out there boldly and bluntly.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

We could've said they were conditioning us for disclosure 25 years ago, when the original series came out (anyone for mouse ?) ... or 40+ years ago when Doctor Who first aired ... or 70 odd years ago when Buster Crabbe was camping it up as Buck Rogers ... you get my drift

Looks a neat show. Does NYC get destroyed, by any chance ? Tell me it ain't so ... !

Edit : My English is shocking today

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Ulala]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is nothing...
. A show that was made in the 80's being remade. Of course the fringe side of the UFO phenomenon will see something totally irrational into this.

As for disclosure what exactly are you asking them to disclose...Aliens? I bet you anything...the reason the USA does not disclose anything..is because it is thier tech....and they have been using it to spy on different countries. I bet you they have hired past government officials to come forward with stories of aliens or witnessing UFO craft to keep the UFO's are aliens scenario open. The UFO hard core believers will believe anything you say when it comes to this matter, so it isn't that hard to keep this scenario alive and well.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interestingly, theres also an alien abduction horror movie coming out in Nov.. The Fourth Kind. Not sure if this ties in at all.. probably not but thought i should mention.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just saw a commercial for this and I was like WHA???
A remake of "V". Will definitely watch it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why do people confuse entertainment with disclosure? Now I will agree that a method of disclosure is getting people use to the idea of science fiction and alien type themes, but how can we use these things to say that there is imminent disclosure?

There were just as many Disclosure related videos in 2008 then in 2009. From what I can gather anyway.

I do believe that disclosure will be coming at some point, however it this geo-political and military nervousness, I don't think it would be a very good idea. It could potentially be the straw that breaks the camel back and all hell goes loose.

Let's not forget there is Holy War going on in the Middle East and if those billions of people have their belief structure destroyed by disclosure and the details of such disclosure, we could be looking at very dark times indeed.

We all know it will bring positive changes, but the night is darkest just before the dawn.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
All #i can say is "thank snip for that, at last, a light at the end of the tunnel for real disclosure".

The USA are making complete fools of themselves by all the denial, is it any wonder that nobody believes what anybody says any more.

Quit all the lies, what goes around comes around!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ha ha, how predictable and embarrassing. It never fails, when there is anything ENTERTAINMENT related concerning aliens/ufos people will rush to the least probable conclusion and make it a apart of their fantasies and ignorance regarding this subject and how the world works in general.

If you take a moment to turn on the centers of your brain that use common sense, reason and logic you will see that this is nothing more than entertainment, and it just so happens to coincide with something your interested in. Sci-Fi has always been a very large draw for Hollywood and television, so it makes sense they will turn more and more stuff out....its what sells.....its called CAPITALISM, not "disclosure".

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Watching the trailer for this on youtube the ships are causing earthquakes. Hmmmmm...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is a stale rehash of an old series that ran in the 1980's.

en.wikipedia.org...(1984_TV_series)

"V: The Series was a one-hour weekly television series that aired in the United States on NBC in 1984-85. It was a continuation of the science fiction franchise about an alien invasion of Earth by a carnivorous race of reptilians known as "The Visitors" which was originally conceived by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson. Johnson, however, was not involved in the production of the weekly series."

Nothing NEW about it. Just more misdirection to divert your attention away from what is going on behind the Emerald Green Curtain!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Confused and Dazed!]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Confused and Dazed!]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Ha ha, how predictable and embarrassing. It never fails.

no, i dont think DISCLOSURE will come from TV or media or entertaiment...

it WILL NOT come drom goverments...

it will be an INSIDE job, AND I HAVE STRONG INTELIGENCE sources which are telling me that disclosure will be as an inside job, AND NOT AS A TV SHOW, a movie or something like that....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Disclosure will be an inside job??

I do believe you but please enlighten your thoughts on this!

How do you think it will happen being an inside job?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All this is just some TV execs seeing the Battlestar Gallactica remake enjoy much success, and they want to do it with V. Just enjoy it for what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join