It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel Living beneath Las Vegas - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Steve Dommer provides a tour of his home in tunnels beneath Las Vegas. He lives there with his girlfriend, Kathryn.

www.liveleak.com...

I do not know this man's circumstances but in the video they say that he is homeless. Would you call this homeless? I'm not sure I would but I could be convinced otherwise I suppose.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Mods, I couldn't decided whether to post this here or in survival topics so you choose and move as you will.

I think I could make a strong case that this man is living a survivalist lifestyle and not homeless but then again...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have heard of this when I read "The Manhattan Hunt Club".
Fascinating....
also like the old "Beauty & the Beast TV show.
I think it's amazing and cool..and if I didn't have my kids to worry about, I'd do it, in a heartbeat.
I'm just that resourceful.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This man is someone that you can drop off in the middle of a strange city in nothing but a pair of boxers and a week later he would show up with a girlfriend, a place to live, sufficient clothing, and cash in his pocket.

He seems a clean-cut sort, articulate and literate. I think that if he is "homeless", it is by choice.

Imagine living with no bills, no kids, no worries except for immediate needs like food and shelter.

There stands a free man.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That is pretty amazing!

I applaud him for doing away with luxeries such as electricity but I can see some problems.

For one he is living in a government owned location and in a dangerous location at that, he could easilly be told to move out.

I do agree that is a free man but what does he do for a living? I certainly hope he has some sort of weapon to defend himself with.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just came back from a Vegas trip and I have to say that what I just watched seemed a LOT more appealing than the glitz and glam of the strip. That's a great location, too. I have been in tunnels like that before in many cities and I know that they tend to be nice and comfortable (depending on how deep they go) no matter what time of year it is. The only problem is rain, since those are drainage tunnels. Also, if maintenance and inspection crews come through, they could tell the people living down there to leave.

I would probably prefer to live in a cave, but it's a bit further to walk to the city than this ditch would be.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You have to be really careful with tunnels. Some of them might lead here.

[color=#FF6600]Maybe we should not have taken the lock off that storm grate? Do you think they see us?

[edit on 10-24-2009 by groingrinder]

top topics

join