It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

It's simply a matter of finding a balance point. It will take some practice for me to master. I do love being simultaneously aware on multiple levels. Indulging in the oneness or rebelling entirely against it will not work well for this world. It works best if I can keep the dial set to low-level orgasm. By keeping a balance I can pick what suits a particular situation.

You could say I'm dissenter against extremes.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Like the mario bros movie says, trust the fungus. We as humans are very similar in form and process to that of a fungal colony.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The moments when I truly feel one with everything are by far the greatest moments of my life so far. I usually experience oneness while in deep meditation. Last night I experienced it while listening to binaural beats at 528 HZ and 852 HZ.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I get this every couple of months or so, usually just for a split second, and if I try and focus on it, it fades a way!

a strange feeling of my body where its shape has no meaning, and an internal quietness in my mind. and I am all there is and ever was. like the whole cosmos is inside my torso like a balloon. I haven't found a way to actually do this at will, it just happens for a split second then its gone.

there was only one time where it lasted for a muinite or so and IT was visual too!!!

This was during a heavy episode of hypnagogic imagery ( www.patient.co.uk...

I was on my Dads Motor boat out at sea, it as on the way back to shore

I was really tired! my eyes were closing all the time so I went into the cuddy and sat down thought I was gonna have a little nap till we got back to shore.

the sound and vibrations of the engine & the waves slowly lapping up against the boat must have put me into a deep trance.

on the verge of sleep I slipped into the hypnagogic state without falling asleep.

everything went quiet! and I found myself in a black void, with a strange wistleing sound almost musical faintly from the blackness, totaly detatched from reality then appeard a multicolourd swirl of light the most beautiful colours imaginable against this nothingness, I realized that this swirl was all there is and was and will be. & nothing exists out of it.

I was kind of observing it from a distance, but It was like I could feel it or to say it could feel what I feel as if IT was me and I was everything ever witnessed all at once.

a true oneness it was me and I was it and the black around it was like I could feel the nothingness. it was not empty..but It dident exist and I felt the absence of existence appart from this swirling light which must have been everything that is.

I woke after what seemed like a a muinite and a half. and sudenly realised what I just felt.

I so wish I could get that feeling again at will! it was euphoric and imensley beautiful

I can know what it feels like by remembering. however I cant actually GET the feeling to happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
everything went quiet! and I found myself in a black void, with a strange wistleing sound almost musical faintly from the blackness, totaly detatched from reality then appeard a multicolourd swirl of light the most beautiful colours imaginable against this nothingness, I realized that this swirl was all there is and was and will be. & nothing exists out of it.

I don't know if this will help, but as a young child I used to enjoy spinning around on my computer chair and trying to focus on the blur. What was shocking is after a period of a few minutes the room and everything in it became a part of the blur and the blur became a wall. It was at this point the eyes no longer tried to pick out concrete objects in the room, but it focused on the multi-colored nature of the wall, which intellectually I knew was all the the objects in the room blurred to one.

When my mind finally accepted that this multi-colored wall was what was real, it felt like being in another reality.

Imagine, if you can, being in a room and all the sudden KNOWING and SEEING that room isn't the real place that you're actually residing and doing that while consciously stable and coherent. It was like hitting a switch, realizing there was another world right around the corner and instantly experiencing that new place with all faculties enabled.

It was truly one of the most fascinating experiences.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

On occasion during the day when wide awake I allow things to lull my mind into a delta state. I stare at things in nature, relax the focus on my eyes, listen to my own heart beat, then I'm off, floating weightlessly. I think that the only reason this comes easily to me is the fact that I meditate.

Find silence for all of your senses.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

One more thing, is that if you are truly awakened, i would doubt you would ever need to have sex again, ever. I mean this, if you are awakened, you would not even need to fulfill this desire. I would think if you truly are, you would have problems with ambition and wanting things of this world.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by andy1033]

what do you mean, you doubt it? why did u only use sex as an example of your post? im just curious, no to be the preverted one her LOL but just curious what you really mean.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

If I can be 100% honest with you, putting yourself above these people will foil any chances of helping them as you originally intended. I was in your exact shoes about 2 years ago. My ego tricked me into believing that I was somehow above these floundering fish and that I needed to "help" them see the light.

This mindset impedes you from helping them. It separates you from them and you see them as "others" from yourself that need your help. It is the ego coming in through the back door.

I made that realization fairly quickly.

The first week I feverishly wrote every thought that poured in to my head down on to paper. Then I tried to attack the hell out of it to make sure that it wasn't just crazy drivel. Once I couldn't find fault with the reasoning, it was at that point that I attempted to inject certain ideas in to conversation to see peoples response and encourage a thought exchange.

Some people were immediately amenable to the idea, going so far as describe what I was communicating as poetry. Others almost seemed to recoil because the thoughts were so far left field from their internal self defined norm.

I discovered, very quickly, the way to get these ideas across without challenging the other persons belief system was to abstract the root notion of the idea (usually into math) and then adapting it in to words based on the persons background. For friends / acquaintances who are theist I use one vocabulary, others who are atheists another, and so on. Some friends are intuitively good at math so I can just give them the raw number, as I see them, circumventing the layering of "parables."

I tried for a long time to force my knowledge on these others because I believed I was doing them a service by bringing them closer to enlightenment but I continued to be met by people judging me as I had judged them. There was great resistance to what I was saying and It only strengthened my ego and my view of these flopping fish.

If anything my exposing ideas isn't to force a viewpoint, it's to get feedback. I don't claim to have all answers, but I do have proposals that have so far stood up to intellectual debate. However it's become very obvious to me not all people are prepared to accept the idea based on their feelings or beliefs.

I find the way to get honest discourse is to use the lowest common denominator language (that of the recipient). Allowing growth for all involved.

I consider myself a sponge absorbing input from each person trying to understand areas of dissension to better chisel down these thoughts in to something that can be so easily and implicitly understood that it doesn't require putting up mental barriers to battle against it.

The idea literally picks no camps, but the human mind seems to strain to categorize. It amuses me when I try to explain that the idea in essence defines each area of disagreement, incorporating their own, but at a certain point people beg to differ just for the sake of disagreeing (ie/ A != A).

It was only when I realized that I needed to focus on myself and no one else. I don't have it all figured out by a long shot and me trying to force my views on others was a waste of both of our time. It was very freeing and I dove deeper into myself and began to exude a more peaceful, joyful nature. After this the ones I was trying to "help" began coming to me for help. Asking me how it was that i remained happy all the time and I never seemed stressed in this crazy world.

I'm not sure what your experience was like, but the thoughts that came to me during deep internal philosophical debate are not mine. As a matter of fact they're so far left field from my usual thinking, that it's even a strain to say I'm a supporter of it. I'm simply trying do this "thing" that is both external and apparently internal to me (in some way), the service of (eventually) putting the idea out in to the public to let it become what it will.

This is when they were ready to listen and here what I had to say. They came to me with open minds and hearts and I was able to really shine some light on what they were seeking. My friend who laughed at me for meditating 3 years ago now does it himself and found himself crying at the beauty of a sunset a few days ago. A major change in his life.

For me, "Be the change you wish to see in the world" , has more truth to it than we all know.

The idea of trying to affect change through force is always a flawed one. Being what you are and letting others find their gravitational orbit to that is usually the best policy. I'm just trying to find a path of least resistance in wording, because fundamentally to say something is to divide it. Throwing more and more words at a disagreement often exacerbates the divide.

Put another way I think the real solution of exposing this thing as a universal truth is to show it as a mathematical proof and to then reword it into layman terms.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trueset

I'm not sure what you mean , like Meditation and stuff or paranormal activity? Plenty of paranormal things have happened to me like ghosts , astral travel , attack by demonic entity , dreams that predict the future and foresight , lucid dreaming. These all happened before though.

Holding onto that bliss lasts about an hour or so , I've found a healthy diet helps but drinking lots of clean water usually works for me , especially with lucid dreaming and astral travel Which I was good at before the "AWAKENING" event. I'm still a novice to the whole energy-works thing though. What I'd say the event did was reveal more about the mechanics behind some of the phenomena we call paranormal , mainly chi as it was the first time I experienced it's flow through my chakra regions , but was the bliss kundalini?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I had this experience.

I think the only way for someone to have this though, is to have an out of body experience. I was under an "enhancement" and at first it was scary as hell and i didn't know what to do. But i was around good people.

Then i don't know. Once you stop fighting yourself, and your own ego, you let go, then it becomes a really great experience.

The moment i realized the whole "oneness" thing you speak of i actually started dancing. It was cool.

personally i think a lot of people haven't had this. It is to hard to just let go, and just accept that there really are some things more powerful than you. so they try to rationalize it in whatever way fits them.

have an out of body experience.

i know this one guy who was like a die hard aethist, got into a really bad car accident. Swears on his life he saw his own body up above then he was ressuated back.

Then he really took it to heart.

Different ways for people to see it. Alot of them just shut their eyes i guess. Nothing wrong with that. Guess they are just aren't ready to accept that yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Isnt it funny, how after reading all this, i doubt anyone can truly put what they felt or what happened into words, that another can understand. Thats why i think we all live in our own worlds.

Even though your experience may be what ever it was, when put into language trying to explain to others we cannot do it. This is something, i think that shows we are not all one, but i think alot of people on this thread and elsewhere want to be.

Nice thread all the same, and i am sure plenty of us, have had weird experiences, but i doubt any of us, can truly put those experiences into language so we can visualize, what it is that you felt or saw or what ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkrift787

OBE, or seperating an aspect of consciousness from the vehicle is certainly a powerful way to come to the realization that you are much more than the percieved vessel navigating around in this place. It can turn the biggest cycnic into, at the very least, an open-minded person.

andy-Very good point friend. And you are quite correct in a sense. It is like trying to describe something that we simply don't have the linguistic complexity to define at this stage of our evolution. I do believe that we each have our own perspectives despite my talk of "oneness" here---but in my own personal feelings (bare in mind that is ALL it is, I don't want anyone to think I am preaching to them) I feel we are also connected to a much larger force of being. Again, using words with limitations, it was almost sort of like we were each a cell in the body of infinite creation, each with its own perspective and uniqueness, yet each connected to a larger body of awareness as well. That has just been my sense thus far, but I am always experiencing and learning, so that view can shift, literally from day to day.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

God is in all things and the more we connect with those things the greater the dose of God we receive. When in nature away from the machinations of the world the more I understand the oneness.

I think that organized religion, politics and all of mans power constructs separate us from God and one another, but belief brings it all together.

The contact that is happening with some is simply the next step to the oneness... drawing us further out into the cosmos in order that we can take our relationship and understanding with God to the next level.

The longing for those higher beings, the deep down feeling that they are long lost loved ones is for a reason...they are.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Everything IS the Infinite Creator, we are all but fragments of differientiated perception all of the original thought.

Imagine if you will an infinite omnipotent being living as sea of perfection decides to play make believe and begins by breaking itself up in a perfect fashion so as to break up the monotony of infinite perfection. The perfection of the breakup is perfectly realized from the omnipotent beings perspective, but from the perspective of a fragment, not perfectly realized. As these fragments 'coalesce' and become 'more one', they realize more of this truth, but in so doing, also begin to realize that the fragmentation was done on purpose ... quite the conundrum ... as how is this realization to be handled? Should all the other smaller fragments be informed of this realization? Maybe the omnipotent being wanted this experience, as it was done purposefully, and the experience of each fragment as experienced by the whole, and other larger coalesced fragments, was unique and novel and desirable for its novelty. To alter this would be to go against the greater will of the original omnipotent beings perspective.

A single fragment with this knowledge (or what it can hold from it's perspective, ever-incomplete until unity), might choose to use its knowledge (that it cannot be separated, and may as well 'enjoy the ride' as 'master') for its own 'benefit' ... which is also a unique experience ... treasured equally (unconditionally) by the omnipotent being (upon unity ... which is always as time is an illusion) ...

Other fragments with this knowledge (or what it can hold from it's perspective, ever-incomplete until unity), might choose to rejoice in the knowledge of future unity, and work together within the illusion until unity ... also a unique experience ...

The primal force being free will (for all fragments from smallest to largest until unity is realized by all) ... the true knowledge being that we cannot be separated ...

This playing make believe causes the Infinite One to openly express an infinite and unaltered unconiditional love for all entities that which it is fragmented into, in other words to love and experience its infinite self in utter infinity.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Isnt it funny, how after reading all this, i doubt anyone can truly put what they felt or what happened into words, that another can understand. Thats why i think we all live in our own worlds.

Even though your experience may be what ever it was, when put into language trying to explain to others we cannot do it. This is something, i think that shows we are not all one, but i think alot of people on this thread and elsewhere want to be.

This is why I think parables / poetry came in to being. Trying to describe the ineffable that others have seen through "glimpses."

The Way that can be told of is not an unvarying way;
The names that can be named are not unvarying names.
It was from the Nameless that Heaven and Earth sprang;
The named is but the mother that rears the ten thousand creatures, each after its kind.
(Tao Te Ching, chap. 6, tr. Waley)

Archetypes, patterns, science, mythological rights of passage, all describe a united current that people seem to understand at some level implicitly, but are incapable of assembling in to a whole package. I can only hope at some point we have the lingual gravitas to either express these concepts in mathematical form or a way that all people can come to understand, should they choose to.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

It seems you have wrestled with some of the same problems. I guess all that matters is the desire to help your fellow beings. Great good will come out of that desire. You may not see it today or in a month, but the butterfly effect is very powerful. All the effort you have put into trying to relate these wonderful ideas to others will not go unheard.

The only caution I have is the minds tendency to separate. The only thing that was holding me back from helping was my view of others. That they needed my help. That I was somehow more informed. Once I let go of that and put more effort into myself., I became more conscious and I was free to explain to open minds rather than closed ones.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
"Powder" 1995 movie

The scene where Jeromy, "Powder" tells his friend the secret of life. He was but a messenger, with a message. It is sad humanity does not have the ears to hear with, or the eyes to see with, in this movie.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oh it is blessed to feel the warmth of god's sun and energy love penitrate into your soul, it is blessed to feel nature come alive with feelings and perceptions about you. So reflect out everything you do good, the wonderous feelings you have, and you will see these feelings come in waves, splashing, splashing and making your whole body tingle and move with these waves, until your with god and feel his existance wrapped inside you and warpped inside everything around you, it is to feel that your are with god now and his perceptions of reality now becomes yours where everything is allready always perfect.

Try not to take this the wrong way, but I do know that most people's current understanding level when it comes to extremely spiritual hi-tech science is very low to almost non-existance, obvouisly im included in that "non-existance". But I will say, is that I do understand concepts but in no way can I articulate them or verify anything through known science.
I think these are the kind of answer we will discover if and when they decide to discover what happens when we die and the ghost mystery.

What i mean by spiritual science tech is only what people would call psychic ability. But I think it goes beyond psychic ability, I think it could be incorperated within a physical contruct of technology. Some type of energy brain connection that I do not know of to interface a panel of some kind like on a spaceship with the occupants so that the pilots can maneuver the ship using their mind. Which is what is claimed in certain offical classified documents and several whitness testimony, which is claimed to be infact true. I'm just trying to make sense of what is known and ETs are a big part of oneness because they are awakened to it and live in it day by day. So the moment we as each reach this state, as a cohesive whole(as cohesive as were gonna get mind you, it doesnt take a whole planet but it takes a larger portion of it. The closer we are becoming of joining our cosmic family because thats what we are and thats what we'll also be. We will suddenly notice them in our newfound awareness sights as they look at us and approach us for the first time.
It will allways be about earth, god and us and this connection we will have now like not before. And the ETs will be there to welcome us, watch us and to help guide and show us through this entire experience as a whole. So ETs assist us to become more self sustainable and clean and more renewable and loving beautiful people. Which will be almost natural like taking a breath, as our awareness will be at its peak when this occurs. But it will be nice to have a little direction and a friendly arm to wrap around us and welcome us and help us in many ways as possible. I dont see them interfering with us, but they are allready here and allways are. There will be many people who will look to the stars when the feelings of awareness start to take hold, take this as a sign, a calling of sorts. It means something is pulling/calling you from a distance into the stars where you belong. Some of you will have dreams if you focus on these thoughts and feelings, if you allow to be pulled into the depth of the stars and lose yourself in a dream of another existance in a far off place. That feels more home than you've ever experienced and those feelings of love through your awareness become intesified yet feel like they are at the very comfortable level and there feels to be little to no friction or lacking in energy flow, everything feels totally balanced and in perfection, theres no bad feelings. Anways thats my home so I miss it too. But I love the earth or I wouldn't be here. Your awareness will take you many places once you find more of who you are through understanding it. Earth, soul, god are very important things that are happening together, ETs will watch, we will experience. I have been very fortunate to experience alot of things that I have. That really helped my belief to just reach its max and it has been great. When ETs are fully disclosed that is when most of us will be awake.

This is something thats interesting to those people who are more aware (or not even), ET disclosure will happen but no one really knows when. thats why there has been so many dates, because theres allways so many potentials for ET disclosure in our past and in our future that it confuses people sometimes. All I can say is that they will come and the chances only seems to increase with time, and that is something I know for sure, im totally positive of. Same thing with our awareness increasing, that is only going to grow with time.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Oh it is blessed to feel the warmth of god's sun and energy love penitrate into your soul, it is blessed to feel nature come alive with feelings and perceptions about you
Your only speaking of one ET in this. You are missing the balance, of the other ET.

Both were necessary for humanity to become "Balanced", and if life were to become as you see, it will become unbalanced, and useless.

Teaching, loving, caring, empathy, and all the emotions you speak of, are two way streets. We, all, will teach each other, or there will not be any new "Spiritual" growth. You, I believe, think just because the ETs were here first that God somehow loves them more than surface humanity, and that we should merge with them. This would defeat the reason "we" are here. You believe this positive ET force created surface humanity out of love when it was done out of necessity. I believe, it is "They" who should merge with us, and learn the hard lessons we have learned, in a open and honest manner....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Yes, when they are controlling their craft with their mind. The advanced technology is to create a living intelligent lifeform, amino based crystal. This is for energy, their cities and technology, including their crafts, and the psi link with the pilate, controls the craft. Also, matter is energy, and energy is matter which is part of their deep space technology, and travel, including worm holes.

Much of what is oneness here, is on the basic level of the Universal Understanding, because we are corporal beings in the multiverse. Its the awareness and expanded consciousness.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join