It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Waking to your source is not quite the same as not being equal, it is essential for advancing or shining the light and love frequency and assisting the evolutionary process of the many, and this planet that is taking place at this moment. We need to access our abilities, and also, wake up from the matrix that surrounds us.

We're taking an evolutionary leap, and all around us there is fascism, and planetary destruction. There are many ways this can go, including massively resisting NWO and saying no. This is part of the backbone that the cosmos, our advanced family groups, who do experience unity and oneness, and are also wonderful individuals. However they do things in unison in a team spirit, there are also those who are individual dissenters. But this kind of unity has nothing to do with nwo, and their concept of a world government, it's more akin to the venus project, and its about being free, but with a social obligation to help each other. That part is natural in 5D, for you will know each others thoughts. Its a combination of saying no to the leaders plans and metaphysics, joining intentions to create growing numbers of aware people, wonderful solutions and protection for individuals and the planet herself, that we need.

How the World is Run & How to fix it 1/6

Unity and "oneness" is practical. It means embracing the needs of humanity, and working to be free from slavery and united in equality and advancement, embracing a global and planetary oneness, with nature and mother earth that protects the well being of your planet and the creatures therein. Nature is not a lower vibration, but actually a higher one. Many of the animal kingdom are actually watchers that are here. Our abuse of them is not only depicative of our state of being, or our backbone to say no to the corporations ruling things, but also deprives us of our greatest teachers. One way to wake up to our responsibilties to earth, nature and each other, is to go out into nature, and meditate. To kneel on earth and tell her, a great and sentient being, how sorry you are to be a part of the problems here, and not have the backbone to say no loudly to the leaders, and ask for solutions, to listen. We can also do this with trees, plants, insects, animals and all aspects of nature, and ask for them to teach you and to reveal their life' purpose to you. And send love.

I have a thread about waking up to who you are in source and the kinds of work we can do to assist this process: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I too have gotten the "message" of not thinking that I am better than the ones that can't "see", that was the day after the Zelote thing and not to force my beliefes on others, each one has to find this by themselves. I do have one question, what are we supposed to do with this knowledge? Is it just for us to have? Why is this happening now more than before?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have actually experienced this one day while practicing standing meditation ;Zhan Zhuang , around August this year. There was a flow of joyful energy flowing through my naval chakra that just exploded throughout my body. It was the most bliss I had ever experienced , the content of which was utter joy and compassion ; a feeling of being At-One with all. I could feel energy flowing through my chakras like a waterfall.This experience came as a surprise and since then I've been hooked on kiko meditation. Sadly for me this illusion we live in is a very persistent one and retaining this state for very long is difficult but I'm working on it.

Also Iv'e had 2 near death experiences ; one at 14 and one at 20 , no going towards the light kinda thing but Out Of Body Experiences.

I have 2 questions to ask to anyone who can answer , how do you get rid of a ki vampire and are there people out there who actively work to suppress this type of knowledge and the awakening of the kundalini? Can someone suppress your chi or seal it?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by De La Valletta
Can someone suppress your chi or seal it?

The government can microwave you, that would keep you in real world, or fill you with drugs.

Thats what i think mobile phone radiation is also for, i think they picked a certain frequency that may have been used on people.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For: De La Valletta

I think that this is what you are asking, I don't know the meaning of the words that you speak, for I have not studied this "thing" or gift. I guess I have to do some research and learn.

11 Ways to Protect Yourself From Energy Vampires:

Limit the amount of time you spend with energy vampires. The less time you're together, the less positive energy you'll lose.
Learn effective ways to end conversations with energy vampires (eg, I only have ten minutes to talk.")
Stay calm and detached from energy vampires. Don't let their negative energy consume you.
Be honest about your needs (eg, "I need this time to work/read/relax/exercise.")
Refrain from attempting to rescue them or fix an energy vampire's problems.
Practice walking away from energy vampires.; the more you do it, the easier it gets.
Limit eye contact with energy vampires.
Avoid being in close spaces with energy vampires (elevators, cars, etc). Negative energy is catching.
Define and guard your personal space from energy vampires.
Tell energy vampires you feel uncomfortable discussing particular people or circumstances.
Stand up for yourself and your boundaries! Your time, positive energy, and resources are precious and should be closely guarded from energy vampires.

Read more: psychology.suite101.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Elieser]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Elieser]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by De La Valletta
Also Iv'e had 2 near death experiences ; one at 14 and one at 20 , no going towards the light kinda thing but Out Of Body Experiences.

I have 2 questions to ask to anyone who can answer , how do you get rid of a ki vampire and are there people out there who actively work to suppress this type of knowledge and the awakening of the kundalini? Can someone suppress your chi or seal it?

NDEs and OBEs are significantly different and at VERY different levels of experiencing the real - sounds like OBEs from how you described it.

There are definitely beings and/or forces out there that can sap your energy, change the energy flow in chakras and meridians, and even reside on you attached to an energy channel or spot sort of sucking your energy AND influencing thoughts.

If you feel there is something on you, I'd recommend talking to a Buddhist lama or priest in any tradition (although most leaders in Western religions are, in my experience, notoriously bad at recognizing this level of things).

An acupuncturist can really help! They are versed in meridians and also to recognize the effects of various sorts of energy pattern or disruption. Again I'd recommend an Eastern "authentic" acupuncturist.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Perhaps The Greatest Novelty of All " Homo-illuminous" Is evolving out of

collective consciousness ! Truth is the mantra ! your truth is your key !

Know your truth ! cultivate your consciousness , shed the toxic entanglements

We all benefit when we are all sincere and truthful !

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I also wanted to describe what I see,and share my experiences.
The way things look when I "see " is like if you went from a old dull color TV (how I see with my physical eyes) to a super clear plasma TV with the brightness turned all the way up to the point that things glow. (how I see when in this thing).
I also have noticed that there is someone else there every time that answers questions, I usually ignore them and kinda behave like a little kid looking at everything. The first time I was scared because I knew that I was in my bed but I was in another place at the same time, I had my body but it didn't look real, it had that shine/glow to it and I was on someone Else's bed, the room was decorated as if a female lived there, I could see everything, nothing like a dream, I was scared and I didn't know what to do, so I laid back down on that bed there and opened my eyes and I was in my real bed. I told my mother that knows about weird stuff like this and I told her what I saw and described the room and I asked her about the name that I was "hearing". The name was from the previous owner of the apartment who is a collector of the things that I saw in the room and that I was going to meet her the next day in a party that we where going to attend. I thought this was weird and Ignored it because I did not know what to do and I believed that I was not ready for this. I tried to ignore it for several years until one day I tried it and it worked, this time there was someone there waiting for me and told me that there was someone looking for me, someone I knew before I started partying and doing "bad" things. I wrote this down and all I saw that time. I didn't have a way to confirm this so I had to wait about 3 years to check in the INTERNET and I goggled "searching for "my name" and I found a website which pages where no longer on line but they had a cached page and I found that at the same time that I had that "vision?" this girl was searching for me. Seven years later (a few months ago) this person got on face-book and contacted me, telling me that she was looking for me a few years ago and I told her that I knew and told her the website that I found and that someone told me about it but I didn't want to tell her who.
I somehow didn't want to believe that this was real so I kept ignoring it until last week when I got bombarded with too much info. At work I would close my eyes and within a few seconds I would see what I call the constant.
Can someone answer me about they way they "see" things when in there?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

There are many beings astrally, but also here, in corporal forum, underneath the matrix who perform as energy vampires, including the draco's/nuki's greys that controll this matrix and if you begin to wake up you may see signs of them around you, and incarnate, often as asleep as the starseeds, but still steeling energy, soul energy as well.

Yes, protection is there, more so when you become more aware, but while here its not permanent. These guys do come back. But you have to know that they may be a nuisance, they may induce fear and try to make you feel they are powerful and blocking your advancement, this is their matrix programming. Move beyond this and immediately command/affirm "I am the love the Creator, I am unmatched in what I can do." As you command, you draw and create that place. We've all co-created this nightmare, and they are very interested in every means of controlling and manipulating our thoughts, and do so very well, staging dramas that coincidentally make them very wealthy and powerful, such as wars, and disesases, and horror movies, but also they just control your minds, and imagination.

For we are the Energy of this Universe. First Cause, Divine Mother as I see this, endowed all things, with Consciousness and we are all First Cause on our journey back to perfection and all knowledge, which is a never ending process as First Cause always realizes She is the Child of another Creation. This means, you are a cosmic citizen, and have been limited and reduced to this reality, matrix, by either controllers, or chose the assignment to raise awareness in others.

We are not limited, rather unlimited in our potential and so what we do to seek that protection is to command and affirm in the here and now, such as "I am growing unity with my higher self, more and more each day." "I am free, and awake, aware of who I am, and able to plug the universal energy, I remember my gifts." Always for the good of all, create your reality, and potential. Visualize and affirm. Also begin the ascensional process, raising your awareness and vibrational energy beyond theirs. In the process you may also call upon Prime Creator and archangels, Metraton, Miczael (pleoshan for Michael), Uriel, Raphael, ask for angels, and God's cosmic advanced citizens to assist you, including the Federation. Set the intention to wake up.

Also, set the intention to work with God's Universal Energy and to reach into it, into that flow, to plug in, for it to continually sustain you, heal you, enhance you, shield you. This is the kundalini in the Chakra meditation and after you connect work with the chakra meditation, establishing the intent that your dna will be healed to 12 strands. I do a 12 chakra meditation with the 8th in your hands, you have to use music and your imagination to allow blocks in these other energy centers to be shown you, as there is little written about them and the 9th is your feet, the 10th, 11th, 12th may be seen as within your aura field or as just a few feet above you, however, they are the cosmic chakras and go to somewhere in the solar system, the galaxy and the universe respectively. I place one near the Federation station, one in pleiades, and one in andromeda graviating towards my families. As you do this, also see that your shield is strong, unlimited, mirrored as giant balloon around you.

"The Creator's love shields me and protects me from all."

and

"I will tune out the negative and still my mind in order to be open to anything I need to perceive."

However also, while working to raise your frequency and awareness and seek protection from dark, you also must realize that whenever you gain in understanding or begin to see beneath the matrix the controllers do show up and attempt to shove you back in their pen. This will be ongoing.

In all you do, seek your purpose, your assignment, your work to do here, and do not be afraid, do not show fear, send love as your response, not to say that love limits us to gently hugging murderers, love may in the end call us to be freedom fighters, for if we wake up to the world in numbers and protest this, it may in the end mean we take back our freedom, there are no limits to this, and love is not whimpy. It is love to protect and serve your family and good people and ensure freedom. Whatever you feel called to do, each new step, don't be afraid of them, and how they keep us afraid to speak out. See yourself and affirm that you are powerfully protected as you do what you came to do.

"I am doing the work I came to accomplish."

"I am powerfully protected in all I do."

"In joy, safety and harmony I step into the unknown."

"I am in unpeccable knowing, at all times, in the moment."

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So many amazing posts here I don't even know where to begin...

Dunwitch-Some food for thought my friend. Although I must tell you up front that I do not believe in Satan. Nor do I fear it. But I will certainly think about what you have said and consider it within the realm of possibilities.

Notreallyalive-Amazing post. And I was almost identical to you. It was intially a "flash"---like less than a second, but enough to leave my jaw open. Then it was several seconds. Now it is a few minutes a time, several times throughout the day, when I silence the thinking mind. And I DO agree with both you and dunwitch here---It has a dualistic quality of being everything and nothing simultaniously, depending upon perspective. The nothingness is a very tranquil, liberating state of being. It can also be terrifying to the "little self".

Skyfloating: Pretty much everything you said, I was nodding my head and smiling, particularly your last sentence. This "world" is the dream world. And we are the dreamers bringing it into being (IMHO). I feel that I am a "point" of consciousness that can expand outwardly (or inwardly) into infinity.

Bringthelight-Great stuff. Tolle was one of the teachers who helped me uncover this state by observing the mind and slowing down the thought streams. I felt that expansion at times, and then there were other times where I felt I was endless space, or the universe, experiencing itself as a reference point of awareness, but all points being accessible, if that makes any sense. I got an eery feeling that the higher dimensional beings navigated this way as well.

Unity-Although I have not had any experiences with the federation(that I am aware of), I am an experiencer, and I know intuitively that I know some of these navigators above me. There is a sense of missing them, like a family member I have not seen in ages. A certain sadness at times. I agree about these higher frequency and density ranges being places of unbelievable intelligence. And if anything, I don't "lose" any part of my consciousness or awareness, but EXPAND it exponentially when I touch upon these places. It is like a flood of data bombards me from some unseeable form of intelligence. Hard to put into words properly.

Trueset-Yes. Unfoldment and symbiosis of higher self into this realm is one of the things I am encouraging from moment to moment. How incredible a thought. These are amazing times we are living in, even with all of the chaos.

Witness-beautifully stated, and I do most of the exact same things as you. Havent mastered OBE totally yet, but have had many experiences there as well. I see the flashes all the time too.

De La Valleta-I would suggest Robert Bruce's book "Psychic Self-Defense" if you feel you are being drained of Ki. Some great tips for protection. There are MOST CERTAINLY organizations and people who want this knowledge suppressed, because once realized on a mass scale, they lose their power and control over you. When you begin to understand that you are an eternal spirit being of unlimited power and potential, then no one can control you anymore.

Elieser-Hard to explain, as I don't know if I have truely developed my "astral sight" well yet, but for me its more like a sight-by-feeling, or awareness of where everything is, like a sonar beaming off all around me that makes me accutely aware of what is around, or within (depending on perspective).

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
@ andy1033 and Elieser thanks for the replies.

How long do you think they have been suppressing peoples chi andy?

@ Elieser , I meant the actual siphoning off of chi to augment their own supply , what you seem to describe are just negative people , either ignorant or bullies. The type of vampire I'm talking about is more covert and subtle , some can latch onto you from a distance even in your dreams.

Could some of these energy vampires work for clandestine organizations?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm one of those whose had these 'oneness' experiences
(some years ago)... which seem to pop-up out of nowhere,
just like a De-Ja'-Vu experience does

i think that all humans have the connection to 'god' or the 'OBE' thingy as a natural part of our brain functions, either consciously or sub-consciously,
I guess that's what makes the (otherwise) normal brain function
seem to be 'other-worldly', 'inspired-from-above',
or else a trans-personal or transcendental reality/experience...

there are scientific testings being done to educate ourselves about these supposed 'religious epiphanies' & other 'ecstacy moments' et al...

see:

...they stimulated a region near the back of the brain called
the temporoparietal junction (TPJ),
the woman reported that she was floating above her own body and looking down on herself.//
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

//In this week's Journal, of Neuroscience Blanke et al attempt to link the phenomenon known as an out-of-body experience (OBE) with specific brain activity. During an OBE, one senses that the "self" departs the body so that the body and the world can be viewed from "outside."

'The god region of the brain' is another informational article to: 'Search'

i stll have notions of that woo-woo, upper dimensons stuff...
but i have also begun to convince myself that all these other-worldly 'connections' i've experienced are not much more than the brains neural pathways firing, & causing the effect of thinking these are more than self generated glimpses into non-ordinary reality

6 minutes to kick-off, bye bye

[edit on 25-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Unity-Although I have not had any experiences with the federation(that I am aware of), I am an experiencer, and I know intuitively that I know some of these navigators above me. There is a sense of missing them, like a family member I have not seen in ages. A certain sadness at times. I agree about these higher frequency and density ranges being places of unbelievable intelligence. And if anything, I don't "lose" any part of my consciousness or awareness, but EXPAND it exponentially when I touch upon these places. It is like a flood of data bombards me from some unseeable form of intelligence. Hard to put into words properly.

Yes, for light is seen as information and creation as love. And the energy is being sent to us also by their stations, by our star as well, for like earth he is sentient. I often get called outside just when the sun is sheltered and filtered by the leaves of the trees outback, to blink into the sun, and absorb the energy, carefully. I do a lot of blinking. I never forget to thank grandfather sun for this, and have felt the conscious joy and even humor in the energy. We are a part of so much more than we can imagine, and we graviate in unity to family groupings, like minded energies and frequencies. In translation, these are people. Yet not a single planet advances without unity and without caretaking planets, and ensuring nature is clean and abundant. Allowing a planet, your home, to be destroyed and your people to be torn apart by wars is how all races disappear.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trueset

Well the first one at 14 was when I almost drowned and was resuscitated and at 20 when I stopped breathing from an asthma attack , I pretty much classify them as near death , with detachment from the body.

Sorry this was actually meant to be directed at notreallyalive .

[edit on 25-10-2009 by De La Valletta]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by De La Valletta]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I felt at first...STUNNED
Stunned that it was so simple, and so powerful.

then AMAZED, then awe....and for a minute I could see everything...

then Fear and sadness - because if you enter into the field of omnipotence, you cannot see everything without also seeing the end of everything....and I did.

Throughout it all, part of me was very focused on the children. It seemed very important to me that the children of the world were happy, able to celebrate, and safe.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
Sex or making love can be about more than one's own satisfaction or desire. [added] In case that's too vague, imagine a guru or enlightened being having tantric sex with another person. That other person may gain more connection and understanding in being with the guru.

Also, just as an enlightened being still has the Karma of a physical body, there are still "material" Karmic interactions with people. Like a big web, some strands can't be broken until we all die or reach enlightnment.

Sexual contact is a hugely diverse thing. It can be purely selfish. In a genuinely loving relationship it can be about wanting to reach out to give something to the other person. There are more conceptions of sexual interaction than can be listed here -- including everything from temple prostitutes, to tantric sexual relations (as you mention), and on and on ad infinitum.

All of these things are valid.

If people gain something from these experiences, then it obviously has value.

I think where we might end up talking past each other is you're speaking primarily from the Hindu / Buddhist school in terms of conceptions of enlightenment / karma. The way I reached my state was through means of rational philosophy and logic (IE/ Descartes's style of Meditations). It was at the end of certain extreme thoughts and through the construction of carefully reviewed evidence that my reality as I perceived it was punctured and everything I held as true was literally turned end-on.

I've simply come to the point where, I can't word it any other way, I don't care about me as self. This isn't said in an emotionally charged negative manner, but in a matter of fact way that is simply objectively true. I can't stress enough that this isn't a depressed state of mind or some self-flagellating positive feeling or sensation. It's neutral and doesn't demand any thought or contemplation about self to understand it.

As a matter of choice and as a matter of feeling (based on the character that has defined me up until this realization) I've come to appreciate that my imperative (as a matter of choice) and desire (as a matter of feeling) is to affect the greatest positive good on that which is external, not for personal gain, but because it's through things external from me that I've in the past found peace, beauty, and happiness.

Put another way that which is outside of me is what has allowed me to have that which is inside of me.

I see this as a form of philosophical relativity. Physically I can have no speed if there is no other mass relative to me. Much the same there is no me (happy, joyful, or anything in between) without things external to myself.

In evaluating the state of the world and having conceived a good mechanism to objectively evaluate where we are as a people on a time-line that measures position across time & space, it simply occurred to me that we need more people who are giving more than they're getting. Sure, this may sound like new-age trash, but try to imagine for a moment (truly) a world where people are more interested in giving than they are receiving.

Very different place isn't it?

Now imagine a world where fundamentally the resources are available for all people "to have" without anyone "having to need," but through a set of philosophical orientations the idea of "self before other" prevents this from occurring. This isn't Marxism nor is it really socialism. It's simply the idea that at a certain point society through efficiency and technology eventually makes all people unnecessary.

When that technological change is achieved an economic and social change also needs to come to pass, or gross imbalance between reality / philosophy will more than likely cause the world to tip back in to a previous less advanced state resulting in needless barbarism (ALA. the French Revolution) and devolution.

The entirety of the thoughts that I contemplated and went through (as a matter of logic and eventually as I started to fall down the waterslide - feeling / intuition) were much more complicated than the simple snippets above and they basically demonstrated to me that there is something more than Cogito Ergo Sum and it goes something like:

"I feel, therefore you are."

Partially because of this I recognized that duality doesn't inherently create paradoxes it causes the whole to zero out. Which explains the nature of nothing and all things that stem from it. Having achieved an understanding of that through logic, rather than simply pure meditation, it seems to have had the affect of being permanent. Allowing me in some limited capacity to seem to explain and accept thoughts that I had previously considered as "spiritual rubbish" to fellow engineers and scientists in a way that doesn't require qualitative / uncertain / subjective terms.

However in the process it seems to have quite thoroughly did away with most if not all of my desires. Leaving me with a sort of peaceful stoicism and concern for all things. There's also a component of this that's terrifying in that it's like looking down a deep chasm where all forms of madness lie. From it I can pluck strange forms of wisdom that aren't intuitive, but after careful consideration do in fact make sense. I can cross my mind from one side to the next (pure logic / to this other state) and because of it there's no longer this sense of myself in terms of concrete beliefs (object impermanence in Buddhism).

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
laughter and desire to communicate.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
How did you initially react when it was felt, or realized?

I must admit up front, that I have not been able to "hold" this state for extended periods yet, but I have had brief glimpses of it.

Two primary things occur when it is realized and felt:

1. I weep tears of overwhelming joy and awe.

2. I laugh histerically in utter amazement of how incredible it is.

In these brief flashes, I become aware not of who I am, but what I am.

Those that have unfolded this inner knowledge, how did it effect you?
Yes, tears of joy, but also of all the pain, at the same time. I could see for the first time i was not alone in my plight. My sense of humor was heightened and I could see humor in things I could not before.

I have decided to remain separate from the oneness not out of want, but for the sake of it. It must remain, balanced.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I feel my life about twice a year in second long bursts.
The rest of the time I feel assailed by some evil fog of apathy.

I recall childhood - that mode is where its at

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

Hey !

Me 2 ! First nde at 5 -hit by a car ! came back at hospital !

Then at 18 got electrocuted ! Anyway , I find my self wanting to talk
more but I get caught up in the " now" and find a humble nature to
cling to. I have been so beautifully blessed in so many ways !
I work on things like amplifying my spiritual through water fasting,meditation
non-judgemental awareness and can hold onto higher cosmic bliss for hours.

Do you have any like experiences ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join