It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How did you initially react when it was felt, or realized?

I must admit up front, that I have not been able to "hold" this state for extended periods yet, but I have had brief glimpses of it.

Two primary things occur when it is realized and felt:

1. I weep tears of overwhelming joy and awe.

2. I laugh histerically in utter amazement of how incredible it is.

In these brief flashes, I become aware not of who I am, but what I am.

Those that have unfolded this inner knowledge, how did it effect you?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have opened myself upto something. I am not sure if what people call the kudalini experience is what happened to me.

I think also alot of people would get scared of these things.

Personally i don't believe in the one thing, i think we all live in our own worlds.

For people who think they are one, what are you one with, and why do people who are one, like icke, even bother with money and ridiculing people.

I am not trying to upset op of this thread, but i think most people misinterpret, and what they hear before they are projecting into there awakening or what ever.

For me what ever happening, we all live in our own world, what ever that means is way beyond any of us to understand. But i have felt all these things, and i just think because of icke and gurus, in the east people think its one ness. While christians would call it being reborn.

So i would be careful of labels, and trying to place misinterpretations on things, when you should try to understand who you are for yourself.

One more thing, is that if you are truly awakened, i would doubt you would ever need to have sex again, ever. I mean this, if you are awakened, you would not even need to fulfill this desire. I would think if you truly are, you would have problems with ambition and wanting things of this world.
So are you in this position?

[edit on 10/24/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What did you do when this happened? what were you doing i mean

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld

I was meditating in the middle of a forest. When it came, I realized that "I" and the forest were not seperate. I was the forest, and it, I. All was one energy, one manifestation. "Space" collapsed, and everything was one point, one shared awareness of life, or animation.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization

Gotta love synchronicity !!!

Minutes before you posted this, I posted a ponder in my 1111 thread.

I think you will find it interesting

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld

I was meditating in the middle of a forest. When it came, I realized that "I" and the forest were not seperate. I was the forest, and it, I. All was one energy, one manifestation. "Space" collapsed, and everything was one point, one shared awareness of life, or animation.
I've had that before, it's quite interesting. For you, was it feeling like you could "see" the forest with your eyes closed, like you where with it in that manner?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It sounds very much like you have tapped into the Universe itself.

I am not sure how to explain it to you about myself, but I have always been attuned to the Universe, and have felt the energy on a constant basis.

It may have to do with my ability to see through the veil of lies that are taught to us over a lifetime, and that I have never bought into non-common sense.

I can literally feel my environment around me at all times from knowing when I am being watched, to knowing events like September 11th was not told to us correctly, through instinct rather than watching things like Loose Change.

I have studied Zen, Yin and Yang, and both the Western mindset, as well the Eastern mindset, and not being tied into one and only one way of thinking, so as to keep from limiting myself to only one type of belief but let my knowledge be exponentially increased through accepting all knowledge.

I meditate at all times while on my daily routines and find I can relax at will due to this as well.

I can sense when others are agitating people and can as well reduce their effects and calm those who are agitated and bring them down to the level they are supposed to be at which is a calm and openess without violence.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have made it my reality. i always get thoughts about if its real or not though. you think back and realize, these are just two totally different ways of looking at life. theres billions! its all just perspective, and "knowing" or not doesn't really matter at all. its kind of like, when you become king, then you realize "oh maybe i didn't want to become king, because it just wasn't relevant".

Basically, come realization, comes a totally different view on every aspect of your life. you don't notice when you realize, because as you said, you weren't able to hold it long. I'm young, 17, and doing this was not hard, but more of a unwanting in the process. leaving everything i thought valuable and true, to a totally new, but old in a way, life style.

To sum it all up, as much as excitement goes, just like a new i pod touch, the love for it goes as it becomes your reality. But its very heart warming, and makes you surprisingly mature. i actually find it hard to talk to anyone under 35 about anything in a serious manner. i hate high school now as well, its holding me back more than anything. the whole system in general, believe me, its not about money in any way shape or form, thats a game man invented. its about extending energy, it what you want and what you want for the whole. be balanced, don't over react to idiotic things, such as someone beating your car up, or egging your house. this goes for most things.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One more thing, is that if you are truly awakened, i would doubt you would ever need to have sex again, ever. I mean this, if you are awakened, you would not even need to fulfill this desire. I would think if you truly are, you would have problems with ambition and wanting things of this world.

You're spot on with this point. I've found the only desires I have at this point are accruing the means to affect the changes that I see as being inevitable, but needing an actor to play out the role.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We all came from one singularity in the beginning...is it not obvious we are all still connected in some way? I've never had a realization as such...but I still know it to be true...we are all connected at the most fundamental level...I believe mind reading, seeing the future, and the past...plus basically every other psychic ability revolves around this factor...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So far, each poster has seemingly different yet somewhat similar experiences, all on a deeper level. So I'll add what experience mine is as well ---- I am going through the thing of nothing is real. I can see it, I can smell and touch it, but for some reason I know it is not really there.

I hope I said all that right.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

You're spot on with this point. I've found the only desires I have at this point are accruing the means to affect the changes that I see as being inevitable, but needing an actor to play out the role.

Is this to say that both of you have, basically, lost your human sexual drive? I went for a while through the mental stage of "what's wrong with me", finally to resolve the conflict by accepting it's because I (we) are changing.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

This is a test for me. And yes, I go through this constantly. I do not desire sex, or fulfillment outside of myself nearly as much, and when I go through these phases of "oneness"---not at all. It can make things very difficult for those around me. I go into monk-like quietude...Meditating 3-4 times a day.

SKL--Me too. Zen / eastern practices are a definite pull to my being. My native american roots also pull my awareness to the great spirit within all.

Phlynx---Yes, in a way, but it was more like I was feeling the forest, and it was inside of me, and vise-versa. It and I were the same energy and awareness.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I do not believe in this oneness, but all i know you may end up being unable to operate in the real world, with the stuff of having no desires.

Having no desire or ambition, will make life weird, and you will seem very anti social, to others.

But it does bring peace to people, and thats alot better than the rubbish most people talk about like soaps and footie etc....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Having no desire or ambition, will make life weird, and you will seem very anti social, to others.
Do you really think we desire other peoples acceptance?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

you may end up being unable to operate in the real world ...... snip .......But it does bring peace to people

But maybe the latter is what it is what it was truly meant to be, that the "living in the here and now with what we have" is the non-reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

How did you initially react when it was felt, or realized?

1. I weep tears of overwhelming joy and awe.

2. I laugh histerically in utter amazement of how incredible it is.

In these brief flashes, I become aware not of who I am, but what I am.

Yes. I have had this experience. It resulted from a meta-meditation that i was doing. The purpose of which is to consider others as yourself and vice versa. This meditation involved me visioning peoples faces/essences and wishing upon them loving kindness. At a certain point I was no longer in conscious control over my meditation and faces of friends, "enemies", acquaintances and virtual strangers began to sweep past my vision plane, each lit with an glowing light.

At this moment I felt, without question, the happiest moment of my entire life, I understood that we were all together in our journey and that we must love each other implicitly.

It filled me with joy that I've not quite felt since, I cried, I laughed, I did not stop smiling for hours afterwards. It was THE most profound moment of my life, and it changed the way that I examine life. I wish this experience upon everyone.

Thanks for the post. I hope many more can and will tell similar stories.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ive experience what your talking about...sometimes it happens for no reason for me,Ive had a spontaneous kundalini awaking when i was 19,and basically idk if its the same as your experience but i would just be chilln... and all of a sudden i would notice something about myself that was different,i would feel something inside of me has changed to the point where id drop what im doing.One time when this happened i was on the computer and it happen.And i looked at a pen i siting around .It had a Cap on it.I looked at it and i knew something was different about it and i gesture my finger and it rotated not alot but enough to shock me and to get my heart going..but i think you should try to move thing if it happens again

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

I do not think the world could do with that, lol. People need to find there own paths in life, and its upto them when they awaken.

I still do not buy the we are all one stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I respect that. Each conscious being has their own personal truths---What works for them. Only you know what rings true for you at each moment. I do not try to push any of my own thoughts or experiences on to anyone else. I do enjoy hearing of the experiences and sharing though. Blessings to you friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join