It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery magazine Feb. 1986

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
On the front page of the Discovery Magazine in February 1986

the story was about the upcoming Stealth bomber, the drawing shows a triangular craft with jagged fuselages, and here comes the mystery bit for me; this is PRE STEALTH, so how in the world could an artist know about jagged fuselages on the drawing in 1986, 4 years before the F-117A was made public, and 2 years before the B-2 Stealth bomber? It blows my mind. But then perhaps jagged fuselages were known in the open before 1986, does anyone here know the history of jagged fuselages?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Very interesting, "Orgasms, what are they and why do we have them?"

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The Nazis probably experimented with this and its most sensitive tech information, material or written, were captured at or shortly after the end of WW2.

What is shown in 1986 was probably thought up or perhaps even made- 42 years earlier.

I found three ebooks, (not my links- maybe can be found on scribd)

Germany's secret weapons in WW2:

rapidshare.com...

Dark Mission: The secret history of NASA.

depositfiles.com...

mirror link:

uploading.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well in 1986 the Cold War was still in full swing. Controlled leaks of information and disinformation were not uncommon. So it isn't unheard of that the info was leaked to a worldwide publication to gauge the response of the Soviet Union's aviation and intelligence agencies. Now without an enemy like the Soviet "bear", it really isn't necessary to "leak" highly advanced technologies. We are more on the defensive in protecting the info from Israeli, North Korean, and yes even Saudi Arabian intelligence plants.

new topics

top topics

join