It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The CDC already told in the news that the health departments will not be counting the seasonal flu anymore but all death related to flu will be Swine flu.

So convenient, this will add higher rates of deaths to make the swine flu even worst.

But hey, when billions of dollars on profits are at stake, everything goes

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

We are not mistaken:

VeriChip Corporation (“VeriChip”) CHIP and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC ("RECEPTORS"), a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced webcast details for today's event for the medical, patient and investor communities in New York to unveil details of their virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus and Phase II development of an in vivo glucose-sensing RFID microchip

and

RECEPTORS LLC develops SMART MATERIALS products for laboratory, clinical, industrial hygiene and healthcare use that selectively capture and measure chemical, biochemical and cellular targets from complex biological, environmental or industrial samples. The Company's patented AFFINITY by DESIGN™ platform has broad applicability, ranging from the isolation of disease pathway proteins for drug discovery and production of therapeutic antibodies, to the capture of bacteria and viruses for disinfection and diagnostic purposes. RECEPTORS LLC is a private company based in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information please visit www.receptorsllc.com...

and

VeriChip Corporation, headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, has developed the VeriMed™ Health Link System for rapidly and accurately identifying people who arrive in an emergency room and are unable to communicate. This system uses the first human-implantable passive RFID microchip and corresponding personal health record, cleared for medical use in October 2004 by the United States Food and Drug Administration.

On September 8, 2009, VeriChip Corporation announced it agreed to acquire Steel Vault Corporation SVUL to form PositiveID Corporation. PositiveID will provide identification technologies and tools to protect consumers and businesses. The companies expect the merger to close in the fourth quarter of 2009.

so please tell me where we have misread......

virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus AND Phase II development of an in vivo glucose-sensing RFID microchip

Two separate systems are discussed as indicated by an AND

I do agree that such a system would be something dangerous to look out for, but they are not talking about such a system.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
CBS Reveals that Swine Flu Cases Seriously Overestimated

The reason why swine flu is not tested anymore, because is nothing but a scaremongering tactic, now anybody that have a symptom of flu will be tagged swine flu as the swine flu is not delivering what is been told to the public.

Is the CDC Purposely Misinforming the Public to Sell More Flu and H1N1 Vaccines?

Conflicts of interest are rampant in the vaccination infrastructure. The same people who are regulating and promoting vaccines are also evaluating vaccine safety.

For instance, Dr. Paul Offit of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia earned at least $29 million as part of a $182-million sale by the hospital of its worldwide royalty interest in the Merck Rotateq vaccine. He also formerly sat on the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) to help create the market for rotavirus vaccine

This type of conflict of interest has been going on for some time.

In August 1999, the Committee on Government Reform initiated an investigation into Federal vaccine policy. During the investigation the Committee extensively reviewed financial disclosure forms and related documents and interviewed key officials from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the CDC.

People should be outraged that we have been taken for a ride of pandemic to protect the profits of big pharma and all those pigs behind all of it.

Even our president's priorities that are for the safety of the people is for the protection of those profiting from the America scaremongering

Shame.

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

Once again....

(and this was released by Reuters, by the way)

the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.
The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009

Now I don't have anything to gain from this ( I don't work for Verichip), just stating facts from MSN, Reuters, and Verichip's own website. Please please prove us wrong...show me (from the above article released by Reuters) where Verichip has not pattened a virus-detecting RFID chip?

I understand that the prior articel mentioned two pattents....the two pattents together is this triage system.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Once again....

(and this was released by Reuters, by the way)

the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.
The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009

Now I don't have anything to gain from this ( I don't work for Verichip), just stating facts from MSN, Reuters, and Verichip's own website. Please please prove us wrong...show me (from the above article released by Reuters) where Verichip has not pattened a virus-detecting RFID chip?

I understand that the prior articel mentioned two pattents....the two pattents together is this triage system.

Okay, it's official - now we panic.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

5000 out of 700 billion. You do the math. It makes my head hurt! That just a drop in the bucket compared the the Spainish flu of 1918! This is nowhere near a real pandemic.

Something tells me we are being set up!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

(wink wink) Smile

Yep....I keep thinking about I Am Legend and other movies like that...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Now it's a day -to-day scenario , with the declaration of ' National Emergency' . I believe the NSPD 51 directive could be implemented. Next could be the impimeting of martial law.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There was a computer game about 10 years ago called Deus Ex.

The game took place several years after a terrorist attack the destroyed the statue of liberty.

"The plot of Deus Ex depicts a society on a slow spiral into chaos. A lethal pandemic known as the "Gray Death" ravages the world's population, especially within the United States, and has no cure. A synthetic vaccine, "Ambrosia", manufactured by the company VersaLife, nullifies the effects of the virus, but is in critically short supply. Because of its scarcity, Ambrosia is available only to those deemed "vital to the social order", and finds its way primarily to government officials, military personnel, the rich and influential, scientists, and the intellectual elite. With no hope for the common people of the world..."

Source wikipedia

sounds familiar

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Black47]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
we in germany are being told pregnant women should not get the shot as it hasnt been tested on them and a special shot for pregnant women wont be available for about a month..in england pregnant women are being told they need to get it first as they are most at risk...and its the same shot...what the hell is going on?..also..we in germany are being told that if theres not enough swine flu shots to go round we should get the normal flu shot as a bridging shot until more swine flu vaccines are available....but...what use is a normal flu shot against the swine flu?..none..?

utter confusion...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Swine flu is a load of bull... Normal flu, AIDS, Cancer, Road Accidents, Alzheimer’s, Alcohol and probably a ton of other things kill way more people than "Swine Flu." It is ridiculous to say the least!

Maybe they will blame swine flu on some other middle eastern country to start a war.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
From another forum...

By any chance, did anyone see Stephen King's "The Stand" way back in 1994? Not only was the swine flu EXPLICITELY part of the plot, but this is how it played out...

1) Swine flu

2) Martial Law(along the way, Kathy Bates, who played an Alex Jones character, got killed while speaking out on the airwaves)

3) A nuclear bomb went off

For the last few years, the MSM has been fearmongering and conditioning us with a big nuke attack to hit here from Al Qaeda - through all this time, they ended up taking everyone's eyeballs off of what the NWO was doing(the elite bankers committing more thefts like this massive bank bailout bill, and then stirring up this swine flu).

forum.prisonplanet.com

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Is a lot of things going on in America, my friend, the government is becoming increasingly afraid of the reaction of the population to the mass thievery against the tax payer to protect the few in power in the nation that controls the wealth.

Keeping the nations scare is the only way to have control of the masses.

But wait when something goes wrong with the mass vaccination like it did in the 1976.

Still Mexico go over the swine flu with not vaccinations do you hear news coming from Mexico anymore? what a hoax.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

And only 1000 from how many millions in the US? and nobody wants to said how indeed that 1000 died?, people needs to really start doing math and see that this is nothing but the biggest hoax been wagged against the American people like the so call bailout bill for the corrupted financial institutions, this is the bail out for the big pharma.

And guess what, is at the expenses of our children, and the unborn.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I suppose you saw that in the Emergency Declaration news piece it also said the FDA gave 'emergency approval' for BioCryst's new antiviral drug?

Even though there is only one documented case of IV antivirals working I'm sure it helped BioCrysts bottom line.

OH yeah.. they are up 1000% from last year.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
OMG!!!
my American cousins I will be praying for you guys, and us in the uk too, in fact all of the ats community.... I'm in shock.. It's really happening!!
How this is going to play out here God only knows, but what the world needs most is the average joe yank to stay strong and take the lead when tshtf, and we will be with you..

Plucky if you are here, I think it's nearly time for that panic sex... I'm certainly thinking about it

[edit on 103131p://f06Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
anyone notice the rediculous number jump .... 1000 have died in the us est population 300mil.... and 4000 more in the entire world est population 5.7 billion? if as i always do end up doing the numbers if the US's trend was correct that would mean in the world we should have roughly 1900000 people should be infected. Whats even worse is the fact that we are supposed to have a medical system light years away from most nations. and As our medical system is that great we got alot more vaccinations than say , Africa?

whats with the difference?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

All the poison and we the test rats for big pharma with no repercussions whatsoever if we become the casualties of greed.

Because our corporate government is backing them up with all the immunity money ca buy.

Meanwhile the only agency that is there to protect the people is now braking their own federal laws because they are in the pockets of big corporations like our government is

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Once again we're seeing a complete conflict between the actions of the government and the media coverage of the pandemic. The media coverage leads people to believe the virus is not having that bad of an effect yet meanwhile the government is declaring an emergency and initiating reaction plans.

All you have to do is make contact with people outside the US if you want the truth -

The severity of the virus is being played down in order to prevent panic and economic collapse. Houston, TX is considered to be the "hot zone" of infections at this time, hospitals in the Houston area began banning all visitors as last week ended.

I don't know at this time if that policy is to prevent the spread of the virus or prevent people from seeing how bad the situation is or both.

Its the only scenario that makes sense. We have government agencies who flip back and forth between hyping the pandemic and playing it down, a delayed "flu season" in terms of weather conditions favorable to the spread of the virus and now the system moves forward with an emergency declaration.

This can only mean one of two things, neither of which are good news.

Either there is no need for the emergency and its being declared for other reasons.

-or-

The pandemic is getting bad and the media is cooperating in playing things down to keep people calm and the machinery running as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join