It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Suspension of habeas corpus would be the one of the main goals of anyone attempting to gain ultimate power over the populace.
Wikipedia explains it well:

the writ of habeas corpus has historically been an important instrument for the safeguarding of individual freedom against arbitrary state action.

en.wikipedia.org...

So no more more protection...they can do anything they want now.

And then:

op by infinite

The right to a grand jury for members of the National Guard when in actual service, under Fifth Amendment.

So that means the national guard are under military law now,they have to obey ANY orders they are given,under pain of court martial.

Those two points that Infinite made are enough to turn the country on its head.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I sent you a U2U mate.

Sorry for off topic post.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
CHIPPING for the H1N1 ANYONE?
This is serious guys!

VeriChip Corporation and RECEPTORS LLC Announce Webcast Details for Today's Event to Unveil Development Details of Virus Triage Detection System for the H1N1 Virus and In Vivo Glucose-Sensing RFID Mic

news.moneycentral.msn.com.../

Star!!!

Please start a thread on this alone!!!! This is too important!!

I read the link and pretty much it is saying that Verichip has developed a function inside the RFID chips to detect a virus....

OMG

This is straight outta "I Am Legend" (Will Smith movie)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

This is serious guys!

VeriChip Corporation and RECEPTORS LLC Announce Webcast Details for Today's Event to Unveil Development Details of Virus Triage Detection System for the H1N1 Virus and In Vivo Glucose-Sensing RFID Mic

Star!!!

I read the link and pretty much it is saying that Verichip has developed a function inside the RFID chips to detect a virus....

OMG

This is straight outta "I Am Legend" (Will Smith movie)

You misread, these are two separate systems:
H1N1 Virus Detection
and
RFID Glucose sensing

[edit on 25-10-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Well noticed ButterCookie.
You KNOW verichip will try to do well out of this..They are part of the same game I think.

I read the link and pretty much it is saying that Verichip has developed a function inside the RFID chips to detect a virus...

I was about to say that this could not be so,that it was too crazy to even contemplate.Then I read the link,and sure enough you are correct.
This subject does indeed deserve its own thread.This is part of our reality today.

The "game" which I refered to can be seen in crystal clarity in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And,you guessed it-It ain't pretty.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Please check again

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
well... my daughter just got back from hospital no less that 2 days ago....the doctor said.. and I quote

Yep, she's got the Swine flu, the thing that's been going around now for months. Make sure she got plenty of fluids, Tylenol & rest. Any questions??

I fully expected to have a storm of doctor's and nurses stoming in to give her a fabled H1N1 shot.....

Nada...we left with as the way we came ..

She had a fever, but it's gone now.. just the scratchy throat and sniffles......

So, if the medical community is 'freaked' out about this.. why are they ALL freaked out about it.. ???

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I was nearly hospitalised by Swine Flu.

The media, since the emergency was declared, have been talking about mutations with seasonal flu - expect seasonal mortalities to be included with Swine Flu.

Mass graves will be mentioned by the end of November.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo

Please check again

We are not mistaken:

VeriChip Corporation (“VeriChip”) CHIP and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC ("RECEPTORS"), a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced webcast details for today's event for the medical, patient and investor communities in New York to unveil details of their virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus and Phase II development of an in vivo glucose-sensing RFID microchip

and

RECEPTORS LLC develops SMART MATERIALS products for laboratory, clinical, industrial hygiene and healthcare use that selectively capture and measure chemical, biochemical and cellular targets from complex biological, environmental or industrial samples. The Company's patented AFFINITY by DESIGN™ platform has broad applicability, ranging from the isolation of disease pathway proteins for drug discovery and production of therapeutic antibodies, to the capture of bacteria and viruses for disinfection and diagnostic purposes. RECEPTORS LLC is a private company based in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information please visit www.receptorsllc.com...

and

VeriChip Corporation, headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, has developed the VeriMed™ Health Link System for rapidly and accurately identifying people who arrive in an emergency room and are unable to communicate. This system uses the first human-implantable passive RFID microchip and corresponding personal health record, cleared for medical use in October 2004 by the United States Food and Drug Administration.

On September 8, 2009, VeriChip Corporation announced it agreed to acquire Steel Vault Corporation SVUL to form PositiveID Corporation. PositiveID will provide identification technologies and tools to protect consumers and businesses. The companies expect the merger to close in the fourth quarter of 2009.

so please tell me where we have misread......

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Good Lord, that's terrifying!

If I've read the information correctly, we are discussing micro-chipping the population in order to remove the vulnerable from the rest of society i.e stopping the spread of Swine Flu?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hey, thanks on the post and also went to the Pandoras box thread...

AMAZING!!!

this type of thing has been aired on History, Discovery, and the Science channel...

If they ( TPTB) possessed extremely high technology, they would in fact become 'advanced beings' and could be perceived as 'gods' just as in Genesis......

but that's another story

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This is serious guys!

Star!!!

I posted this - but I would love it if someone would start a thread on it. I was thinking of doing it - but -
I'm time challenged right now -

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Funny, you got national emergencies in California and New Orleans, but Obama is more concerned with pig flu?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Yep...its end game...

Verichip has basically created the virus-detecting receptors to be able to say "infected" or "non-infected"

When they scan your chip, which will probably be at set-up check points, gov't buildings, hospitals, schools, work.....(damn!!!) it will exactly like the movie I Am Legend.....you will either be cleared or quarrantined.

Geesh...this is what we see in the movies...

The movies aren't so fiction anymore.......

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I can do it ( and will give you your kudos on this great find!!)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by infinite

Yep...its end game...

Verichip has basically created the virus-detecting receptors to be able to say "infected" or "non-infected"

When they scan your chip, which will probably be at set-up check points, gov't buildings, hospitals, schools, work.....(damn!!!) it will exactly like the movie I Am Legend.....you will either be cleared or quarrantined.

Geesh...this is what we see in the movies...

The movies aren't so fiction anymore.......

I am suspicious that all of these are coming together at the same time -
the treaty to be signed in December to unite all countries - (and their monies or chips) - the ridiculous Nobel Peace prize - the Codex implementation - the economic crash - the "new" and improved possible health care run by government - the National Emergency - the untested vaccine - are manipulating us into mass confusion - It's all too perfect of a storm -
We would have to be the most unconscious beings not to see this.
Let's hope we can see this.
No one should be chipped -
for any reason -
ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I can do it ( and will give you your kudos on this great find!!)

Great! Thanks for doing this!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You are totally welcomed....

its now a new thread in the General Conspiracies topics

[edit on 25-10-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

OK wow... this sort of blows me away.

I never thought any way in hell this chip thing would ever happen.

Just... unreal.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nation's largest commercial real estate lender filing for bankruptcy:

Capmark

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join