It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking CNN News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Breaking CNN News: President Obama Declares A National Medical Emergency

This is in response to increasing H1N1 infection and will allow for stepped up Medical/Hospital plans to be implanted...

More to follow as it becomes available...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
next comes martial law and no more elections, the rise of of the police state, and Obama is el presidente for life. H1N1 is a pretended farce only for the purposes of creating a dictatorship. Expect FEMA emergency powers to be implemented soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So what does this mean in real terms. The American government baffles me... come to think of it, so does mine!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The White House on Saturday said Obama signed a proclamation that would allow medical officials to bypass certain federal requirements. Officials described the move as similar to a declaration ahead of a hurricane making landfall.

www.google.com...

fear mongering elite... scare the mob!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We should probably close this thread...I got beat by 2 minutes...

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It happens a lot here, I've thought I had several "scoops" only to find that I'd been "scooped" myself...

Edit: Can't type...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Necrosis]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
next comes martial law and no more elections, the rise of of the police state, and Obama is el presidente for life. H1N1 is a pretended farce only for the purposes of creating a dictatorship. Expect FEMA emergency powers to be implemented soon.

wow...it's a flu virus...not ebola...it sounds as if your taking a helium party balloon, and blowing up to be the goodyear blimp. those dots your trying to connect are way, way too far apart.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Well ain't that something?

Just as our town newspaper, yesterday, has bold all caps front page news,

"IT AIN'T H1N1", and telling people to stay home and stop running to the emergency room.

ok so what is it?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What is the reason for this i wonder? If it allows to transfer more money to hospitals with emergency rooms flooded by patients ,or similar help - ok. But if it is indeed precursor to forced vaccination - this is not good. I cannot understand it then.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know a lot of people here in Indy are sick with upper respiratory infections. I came down with it myself on Tuesday and was able to battle it off with over the counter cough syrup, cough drops, and extra strength sudafed. I think the media driven hysteria over the H1N1 is what's prompting a lot of people to rush to the doctor or ER when they really just have a bad cold.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Please contribute to the previous, ongoing discussion found HERE.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join