It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Marshal Law will not be declared.
Vaccinations will not be legally mandated.
There will be no troops in the streets.

The sky is not falling.

Source please !

link   
I'm sorry for your friend but one of the greatest tools we have against a NWO scenario is perspective. Swine flu isn't the end of the world, it's slightly less lethal than normal seasonal flu. If I was the president of the United states and I wanted to enslave my country I think I'd create a slightly more ambitious and credible threat than a case of the sniffles.

link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by dizziedame
I can think and reason. I am not an ATS sheeple.

Thank God some are still willing to use their brains!

Marshal Law will not be declared.
Vaccinations will not be legally mandated.
There will be no troops in the streets.
The sky is not falling.

Can I quote you on that later?

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think I may have had the swine flu last week, never went to the physician or anything so I guess I'll never know for sure, but anyone think that maybe they may regulate the vaccine as in only people they see fit may receive the vaccine and others may or shall be turned away? Last I heard they were short on vaccines, mandatory for some maybe, but I don't see them enforcing it, I don't keep up with the news on the virus much, but it does seem quiet far fetched to mandate it with a short supply...to me, I'm a nobody though, what do I know, how bad is it in your area, we have had some schools and businesses close near here (East Texas near Tyler)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hello BH, do not go screwing up my thread with your excellent points and all around great attitude.

But, when was the last time their ever was a National Emergency declared? Does it kick in special governmental powers? Bank holiday coming on Monday? US dollar being dropped? Martial Law?

C'mon, something has to happen.

edit to add missing word
edit to see what that flasher is for

[edit on 10/24/2009 by endisnighe]

[edit on 10/24/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My girlfriend and my best mate both had Swine flue. They're both better now. I seem to be immune as I was in pretty close proximity to both of them and didn't even get a headache... Maybe I should start selling my blood on ATS, I'm pretty sure there are some people here who're just paranoid enough to buy a pint of Pyehouse miracle blood.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pyehouse

The argument whether swine flu is dangerous or not is a moot point.

A National Emergency has been declared, giving the Federal Government powers beyond belief.

Now the question is, how much do you trust the government?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pyehouse

Whether you personally are worried or not the FACTS remain:

1) A national emergency has been declared.

2) The constitution can be suspended during national emergencies.

Whether the constitution does get suspended and replaced with executive orders or not, remains to be seen but it is not paranoia to observe what IS.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
^Exactly, the issue is not the flu so much as what this could potentially to lead to...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting timing indeed! In large part because I seem to have fallen ill over the past few days with a particularly nasty virus that very well could be the Swine Flu.

Here is the thing though. I never get sick. I live alone and work at home and have almost no face to face human contact on a day to day basis and no physical human contact at all what so ever.

I first started having symptoms later Thursday night early Friday morning. Yesterday I couldn’t stop sneezing, often 10 to 15 violent sneezes in a row followed by a period of calm that would only last a moment or two only to repeat itself. My eyes were blood shot to the core to the point that even after dousing them with visine I felt compelled to wear sunglasses into the super market to hide them. As I did some brief shopping clutching a wad of Kleenex trying my best to hold off sneezing attacks it was obvious to everyone who worked there and the customers I was very sick with something. I slept about 16 hours last night and am just dragging myself out of bed; while I slept it has crept into my lungs. It didn’t come on like a cold or flu but a bizarre and severe allergy attack. I can’t say for certain it’s the Swine Flu as I have not been to a Doctor and there is little chance I will go to one unless I am in a coma and some Good Samaritan stumbles across my unconscious form. What ever it is, it has a rapid onset of a violent and urgent nature and despite the fact that I take very good care of myself with exercise, vitamins and plenty of rest and a healthy diet it has struck hard and fast.

Once again though here is the thing, there is absolutely no reason for me to be sick. I live in sunny and warm Miami.
I haven’t shook anyone’s hand or kissed anyone or hugged anyone. I am not in close contact with anyone. Every place I encounter other people it’s at a distance of at least a few feet that separates physical forms and always in well ventilated areas.

I am wracking my brain trying to figure out how I might have been infected with what ever I have been infected with. I can’t think of a reasonable explanation and the reason I am sharing this is because I can’t think of a reasonable explanation.

That Obama is choosing the same time to declare a medical emergency? A national medical emergency?

Makes a person wonder. I sure am.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
h1n1 is a joke of a sickness, compared to seasonal flu. You can stay in for 1-2 days and you'll be completely fine after it all passes over. The real danger is in the death cocktail also called the "vaccine". Your immune system can handle the h1n1 sickness on its own, but when you mix in the death cocktail, it will by nature of whats in it, reduce the power of your immune system and your body's power to fight the infection off.

Want some tips, take multi-vitamins everyday, eat an orange an apple and a banana each day until you feel better. Also, soaking yourself in a Epsom salt bath is very purifying as well.

Peace to all, take care,
P

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Ermm...

New York State have issued a statement, declaring any health official refusing the vaccine will be sacked. It is included in the BBC article.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am positive that this "emergency" is nothing more than Rambo Emanuel and his motto:
"Never let a crisis go to waste."
Of course, they fabricated this crisis to begin with.
When will people wake up and realize that Obama wants nothing LESS than COMPLETE control of every aspect of American citizens' lives?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Only uninformed people are in trouble when it comes to forced vaccines. Here's a little secret... Look online for 35% food grade Peroxide. Buy it and use it and you will not have to worry about any effects of any vaccines, and you will most likely never get sick again. Look online for the simple protocol instructions. Oxygenating the blood and the cells gives your immune system the ultimate tool and brings your immune system back to 100%. Nothing in the vaccine will harm you! Nothing in any vaccine will harm you! It's that simple! It's cheap and it's easy, and you could help a lot of people. This information is freely available on the web and it's been here for a heck of a long time. If you already have symptoms of any kind or any kind of so called "In Curable" disease, go online and buy some Miracle Mineral Solution. This stuff is the ultimate Pathogen killer and will get you back on your feet in no time, no matter what you have. It's a little more time consuming to mix it, but who cares? Die, or drink some stuff for a month or two... Hmmmmm.... I know what I would choose. Many who are awake to the whole Medical scam have known about this stuff for 35 years. The cure for EVERYTHING was here long before the cause... Both of these products not only cure in-curable diseases, but they keep you from acquiring anything else. These are very good links below. Get this stuff before CODEX gets rid of it for good! By the way, if you are old fashioned and not open minded enough to believe in these products, just buy some strong Natural Vitamin D tablets and you won't get the flu once you get it through your system. you'll still be prone to disease, but the swine flu and the regular flu won't get you. At this point, I don't care if they come and take me away for telling people how to cure themselves! It's all about big money to the medical industry and the pharmaceutical companies! Keep your money! Stop giving it to them!

CURES

Benefits Of peroxide

Understanding Miracle Mineral Solution

Miracle Mineral Solution Home Page

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
According to the yahoo article:

The White House on Saturday said Obama signed a proclamation that would allow medical officials to bypass certain federal requirements. Officials described the move as similar to a declaration ahead of a hurricane making landfall.

And just like Katrina, troops will go door to doo and take our guns? hm.

link   
The declaration that Obama signed late Friday means Health and Human Services chief Kathleen Sebelius to bypass federal rules when opening alternative care sites, such as offsite hospital centers at schools or community centers, if needed.

Yahoo

If FEMA camps exists, therefore, logically, they would be included under this measure.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by infinite]

link   
I think people are really failing to see the bigger picture.

Recently runners in major marathons across the U.S. have died: one runner in Baltimore, another in San Jose, California , and most recently three men -- believed to be in good health -- died in the Detroit Marathon this past Sunday.

www.wjla.com...

The answer is above our heads, literally.

link   
More proof this is hype.
CBS news uncovered that swine flu cases are being over estimated.
see below link.
articles.mercola.com...#

A three-month-long investigation by CBS News, released earlier this week that included state-by-state test results, revealed some very different facts. The CBS study found that H1N1 flu cases are NOT as prevalent as feared. A CBS article even states:

"If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn't have H1N1 flu. In fact, you probably didn't have flu at all."

Is that why the cdc said they dont need to test for h1n1 in sick individuals anymore? So they can hype up the sniffles and make people freak?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well my area is seeing a massive increase in cases. My sister was told she more than likely had H1N1 and was home sick for 5 days with a fever peaking at 103 she was very ill. I got sick a couple days later and am just now feeling a bit better. My fever only got to 101. Had the headache for 2 days and the weakness and chest pain(Lungs), but was fairly mild in my opinion. I did take herbal supplements that have been talked about on this board, but I am not saying that you should not listen to the government recommendations

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The declaration that Obama signed late Friday means Health and Human Services chief Kathleen Sebelius to bypass federal rules when opening alternative care sites, such as offsite hospital centers at schools or community centers, if needed.

Yahoo

Offsite hospital centers.

Can anyone say, FEMA camps?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join