Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 4
91
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Something is cooking and it doesn't smell good. Reminds me of when I was a little kid in Bosnia during the early 90's and 90% of the people were certain that no war could possibly ever take place and the other 10% that was telling people to get the hell out of the country were ignored. End result: 200,000 innocent souls dying, 2 million refugees like myself who have left everything they ever had behind them. God help us all.


Frightening insight, thank you for sharing that. I hope that it doesn't come to that, but its hard not to see that everything is pointing to bad things in our future.




posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


Where are all the vaccines you ask? Well, the original batches probably had all the bad stuff in them but with all the commotion and public backlash, they had to actually create a less-lethal batch as the public is much too aware now.

They needed the majority of the public to be sheeple-shot-takers to get the effect they wanted. Now they'll have to distribute a normal, semi-healthy vaccine to the masses, and they're a bit behind on production.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Something is cooking and it doesn't smell good. Reminds me of when I was a little kid in Bosnia during the early 90's and 90% of the people were certain that no war could possibly ever take place and the other 10% that was telling people to get the hell out of the country were ignored. End result: 200,000 innocent souls dying, 2 million refugees like myself who have left everything they ever had behind them. God help us all.


And stories like you just told need to be told. People in the US think nothing can happen here. They need to wake up and question everything, not just believe that everything is green shoots and gum balls.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
so remember those secret truck shipments that were going around several months ago (on ats somewhere)

were those vaccines? if so is it some secret stash somewhere that is all the sudden going to pop up as being available...and will we know what is in them (as apposed to the stuff we know about).



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
here is what it means

"The proclamation enhances the ability of our nation's medical treatment facilities to handle a surge in H1N1 patients by allowing, as needed, the waiver of certain standard federal requirements on a case-by-case basis."



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Can people please stop using phrases like "this is it FOLKS" and "Here WE go" as though somehow we all share your crazy paranoid delusions about the end of the world or Obama the antichrist or whatever crazed theory you woke up with this morning worrying about. The vast majority of people both on this board and in the real world don't think that swine flu is the end of the world, the end of america or the end of anything except maybe a few frail old people and some unlucky guy who decides not to get vaccinated because he's convinced its some plot to infect him with Alien DNA.

WE are not worried. WE are not unduly concerned and WE definitely don't subscribe to your armageddon prophecys. WE will, in all probability get the sniffles, get get vaccinated and then WE will go back to work and stop worrying about all this bull#. YOU can have YOUR end of the world in YOUR own time WE aren't part of it.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy
 


If you release news on a Friday or Saturday less people will see it. Usually if you want major media coverage you will release it during the week.

And why havent they declared a national emergency in past years with the regular flu? Doesnt make sense. The last few weeks, we've seen polls being released were over 60 percent say they will not take the vaccine. We've seen CNN hype celebrities who are battling H1N1, we've seen articles on how the vaccine is being delayed etc. , we've seen major childrens television partner with the govt to show propaganda pieces to children. You think this is all a coincidence? Hell no!!!
In my opinion its all coming together



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was reading in wikipedia and it says we've been under a constant state of emergency for 50 years...and every 2 years it runs out and they need another reason to extend it.
Interesting en.wikipedia.org...

Bush signed something though, some presidential directive, that said the constitution could be suspended in a state of national emergency? I don't remember exactly, but I'll look it up.

It was Presidential Directive 51.
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by hadriana]



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlternateEnding
reply to post by endisnighe
 


I can just picture the smirking Rahm Emmanuel standing
behind the Big "O" as he proclaims Martial Law...err I mean
a National Emergency!

I can't trust the man.


I still can't get how so many people still love Obama. He surrounds himself with the greatest filth and scum of our time, and people still can't see it... They still say give him a chance... Why?

We gave him our hope and he gave us nothing but nightmares.

God help us...



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Has it occured to you that there is a middle ground between loving him and hating him, you know, that rational criticaly aware position that suggests you shouldn't judge an entire presidency by one years service and that he's neither Jesus or the antichrist ?



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just for everyone's peace of mind, I know several people who have had the swine flu and they are just fine. One was a 5 year old. It was described at a really bad cold.

Hell, even one of the backstreet boys had it and is fine. If God will allow that dude to live to make another record then I am confident he will have mercy on the rest of us.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pyehouse
 


I can only speak for myself. I considered that middle ground, which is why I voted for him. Lately though, I want a birth certificate and a head check.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pyehouse
 


I'll give you that pye. Now when is it we are allowed to question our exalted leader. Next year? Or do we have to wait until his sixth year in office. Hey, a lot of us hated what Bush did. How did you feel about Bush? Now that Obama fills his shoes so well, where are your questions?



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyehouse
Has it occured to you that there is a middle ground between loving him and hating him, you know, that rational criticaly aware position that suggests you shouldn't judge an entire presidency by one years service and that he's neither Jesus or the antichrist ?


Right. That's why he received the nobel peace prize, because they could judge his presidency even though he doesn't even have a year under his belt.

Wonder why the swearing in on the bible was screwed up. He's not under oath to uphold the constitution. A small, but huge technical legal loophole, opening up the avenue for NWO.

Now, to those who don't believe the "flu" is a threat, I have a friend who just got back from her cousins funeral that died from it.

But, I don't think it's flu at all. I believe it's in the atmosphere.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Would the easiest way to get the "masses"=sheeple to want to get vacinated.....is to create a false shortage and let them "want" it and beg for it....
Then create a story about it and make it seem that all is doomed without it!

I can't prove this, but it makes a whole lot of sence, psychologically, and through basic human nature



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame


This will not lead to martial law. Nor will it become mandatory that we all get the N1H1 shot.
[edit on 24-10-2009 by dizziedame]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by dizziedame]


Love thos bigballed guys with the prescience activated.
Just inform yourself dude. Please.

Ah and stop thinking you are right and other are wrong before actually having heard and read stuff related.
If i say this its only because nothing good has never gone out of vaccines for illnesses like flu.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Fedge]



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I can think and reason. I am not an ATS sheeple.


Thank God some are still willing to use their brains!

I'm very sorry for anyone who is suffering from this flu. I know it's real and for some people, very dangerous and even deadly. For others, it's not even as bad as a regular flu.

For the former, this is an emergency. A matter of life and death. A declaration of a National Emergency allows help to get to those who need it.

However...

Marshal Law will not be declared.
Vaccinations will not be legally mandated.
There will be no troops in the streets.
The sky is not falling.

I wish all ATS members and their families good health and for those who have this flu, I wish them a speedy recovery.



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56
 


I hope you feel better, always remember, the power of the mind. Will yourself to health and peace my friend.






top topics



 
91
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join