It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i think swine flu is a very good name.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The problem is that history plays a good role at telling the truth about the lies, back in 1976 the target group for the swine flu fiasco vaccine were not children or pregnant women they were adults and seniors.

Interesting that is nothing that scares the most but a death child news, the truth is that children are dying everyday in this nation from all kind of health complications, now all deaths are because the swine flu, get my point?

I guess this time around seniors are not as needed as the littler children and the unborn, I can not wait to see the results of this mass vaccination in the long term specially when the vaccinated unborn are born..

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A federal emergency declaration allows the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to exercise its power to deal with emergency situations … Typically, a state of emergency empowers the executive to name coordinating officials to deal with the emergency and to override normal administrative processes regarding the passage of administrative rules.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sagen151

Now how much power will this national emergency will have over the individual states government.

Let say 30 states decided to make the vaccination madatory but the rest of the state says not, can their decisions be overruled? for national interest?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

--

They have the power to decide any fate they want to in the best interest of the country

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The President and, in this case, his Health Secretary decides. Not State government.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I guess if we were no ready for that civil disobedience is about time to check on inventories.

Sadly now that the "president himself is calling a national emergency" the masses are just like zombies rolling their sleeves, what a test for whatever is coming next, chips anyone?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I read up on this and it was mentioned that during an emergency the president can override a states rights if he feels the law is not being upheld.

"The federal government is also seemingly authorized to implement quarantines pursuant to the Enforcement of the Laws to Restore Public Order Act, formerly known as the Insurrection Act. Under the Act, the President has the power to use US Military or to employ the National Guard under federal control “when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack, or incident” citizens are “deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by the law.”

10 USCS § 333

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Sometimes a state of National Emergency is legitimately called for. Sometimes it's the right thing to do. Sometimes it's NOT so the president can make a power grab and take over the world!

Suffers of Swine Flu no longer have privacy or control over their treatment. Hospitals do not even need to provide adequate comfortable facilities - you can be detained, without questioned, and moved to another part of the United States.

National Guard will also provide assistance, if need (Obama now has control over) and Habeas corpus is effectively suspended automatically during a State of Emergency declaration.

You could be visiting a relative in hospital, who doesn't have flu, but the hospital can prevent you from leaving. Even if you are not infected. Schools, community centres, any building, can now be seized and turned into a hospital - without the owners permission.

Right to assembly, Congress, can be suspended as well - if any one member falls ill. Media can be restricted on reporting on Swine Flu too.

Are you in favour of suspending your own nations Constitution based on the flu?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

How nice and easy is to turn this nation into a dictatorship with a blink of an eye.

I guess I will die a patriot, but for the government I will be a dissenter, fascist and terrorist.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In my town, it's all over the news about people scrambling to get the shots. People are saying that they think it's all a bunch of hype but they'd rather be safe than sorry. I think this goes to show how much people are aware that there's not really much to be worried about yet they still fall for the hype, just in case.

Also, there is a shortage yet they are giving them to anyone and everyone who comes in to get one. I don't think this is right at all. The very young, the elderly and those with medical conditions should have first access. It shouldn't be a "free" for all.

My step-mom in Missouri has the swine flu and I know of 4 people who have confirmed cases (I'm twice removed from the and don't know them personally). 3 of them had nothing more than normal symptoms of flu but one of them, who has no underlying medical conditions is in the hospital fighting for his life. Something about it affecting his heart and he's on a respirator.

I'm not getting a shot because I never get a flu shot and there's no reason for me to start now. However, Obama declaring this a national emergency, whether warranted or not, is what worries me.

Whether is something to really be worried about or not, I'm bothered that the gov't will start taking drastic measures to "ensure everyone's safety".

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why in the world aren't there statistics for each state or city anymore. The less info available the more confusing this becomes?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Interesting that is nothing that scares the most but a death child news, the truth is that children are dying everyday in this nation from all kind of health complications, now all deaths are because the swine flu, get my point?

I see what you are saying, but government and scientists have expressed their concerns over the swine flu mutating. The mutations increase from antibiotic use (upto 10000 times more often) viruses need additional genes to mutate, genetically modified transgenes are 30 times more available then normal genes. Heat shock and heavy metals also increase mutations.
When full testing was been done the flu mutated at 35000 and 70000 people.
An additional concern to me is that millions of people are been injected with mercury (a heavy metal) it is in the vaccine. They have even increased the amount of mercury above "normal" levels.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Re: your sig: Aren't they all?

It's amazing to me here in Oregon just how many people, even other OathKeepers, aren't willing to admit what's happening: "Oh, well, but it's medical, you know. That's different, isn't it? So maybe he won't declare martial law..." Bullfeathers! They've set it all up so that ANY national emergency declared by the president can be used to declare martial law. ANY. Why go to all that trouble and then not push the button? Granted, a)it's the wrong time, too many people distrust the vaccines, and they'd stand a good chance of triggering a bloodbath, and b)it isn't a genuine pandemic; even Obama's own HHS Secretary said so just the other day at a news conference. The thing is, a) isn't a deterrent. The "elites" goal is to reduce population, so however many cops and citizens die, or military when they get in on the act, it's all good as far as they're concerned. And as for b), when has something being a lie everslowed them down, even if they're caught flat-footed in the middle of it?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Ian MacLeod]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Specifically rules
1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
1h.) Spamming:
4) Advertising:

[edit on Mon Oct 26 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Squalene

"Breaking tolerance," or stimulating the immune system to attack its own body - eventually in every tissue, is, in fact, what injected squalene is used for in the laboratory, where it is known as "Freund's Complete Adjuvant" after its discoverer, Dr. Jules Freund. The disorders it causes in experimental animals are so profound and debilitating that there is considerable debate in the scientific community over whether it can ever be used ethically within the boundaries of humane animal experimentation. In humans, these disorders are known collectively as "Gulf War Syndrome" which felled and eventually killed more than 25% of the healthy young service men and women into whom it was experimentally injected - and still is being used." Aluminum is a powerful neurotoxin, and mercury is deadly; the "usual" amount given a newborn would take a 170 lb man to absorb even relatively safely. Also, mixing the adjuvants at the site of administration is insanely unsafe even if the rest of the vaccine was not.

Too many respected scientists say the vaccine is deadly, and not justdue to the virus. Hungary's "epidemic" didn't start until AFTER the vaccinations. The same for other places. Even Finland's Health Minister agrees the fake pandemic is an excuse to kill off large portions of the world population, as per the "elites" long-held and long-spoken plans. She just doesn't think it will work because people are now too aware. I hope she's right, but I've seldom been wrong betting against human awareness, and "common sense" is an oxymoron...

(removed personal info)

[edit on Mon Oct 26 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Both schools in my town closed down today. Potosi had too many students out, and Kingston had too many teachers out. They're closed for the rest of the week. The flu has made a major appearance in our little town. So far I haven't heard of anyone dying or being hospitalized over it. Everyone I've talked to has had mild symptoms.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Thanks for the info, and hope your area recovers with no further problems, Peace.

2nd line

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 27/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

Agree,

You know if you take into consideration that any mutation right on the swine flu is going to make the existing vaccine completely a waste of time.

Beside you forget that swine flu has been around for decade with two outbreaks during the 60s and 70s.

The latest the biggest fiasco for big pharma, still the pandemic that never was.

Still, look at Mexico where the swine flu was supposedly came from, do you hear anything about Mexico anymore?

Guess the propaganda is forgetting about the fact that Mexico has gone over the flu pandemic and without vaccine, with no mutations.

Interesting, you can follow the money trail easier that you can the existing swine flu history.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by marg6043]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join