It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

If cash currency was going out would we just use our debit cards? I can see how easily we can still use our money. Are you talking about something that would be bigger that would make even our debit cards useless?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I am posting this to make it easier to find info on National Emergency Act

This thread by SpartanKingLeonidas gives valuable info on the meaning of National Emergency

National Emergency Act : Know Your Law, When Law Is Suspended, and You May Be Arrested

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is very odd considering what eveyone has said...it's already peaking, not that many are dying, and so on. And that wording about a hurricane making landfall. Bizarre.

also...

Originally posted by Bad Dog
Our daughter, goes by the name Cookie Doodle here has a flu. We don't know if it's 'that' flu. They wont' test. She has asthma and so my wife is keeping a close eye on her. Her fever has been bouncing between 103 - normal for 4 days.

They never tested any of the 5 of us in our family when when we had the flu last month. Do they really test anyone? What is the story with this?!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Funny, if it were that much of an emergency then how come the President's daughters haven't been vaccinated?

whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Has Obama blown it with his emergency declaration www.theflucase.com... =1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ok..So the president has declared a NATIONAL emergency.
But why aren't any news channels reporting about it??
It's all over the internet..but not on TV. That's just Odd.

I appreciate this thread...It just reminds me that I need to have a National emergency "Leave this country" Fund so I can get out before they terminate all travel next.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish
Ok..So the president has declared a NATIONAL emergency.
But why aren't any news channels reporting about it??
It's all over the internet..but not on TV. That's just Odd.

I appreciate this thread...It just reminds me that I need to have a National emergency "Leave this country" Fund so I can get out before they terminate all travel next.

Why didn't our Prez himself deliver the news? We all know how much he loves his press time. Why leave it to the infotainment actors to spread the word as they see fit?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...

I thought this pretty much tells it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

reply to post by ~Lucidity

reply to post by Mr. Suave

reply to post by blue_fish

This Declaration of a National Emergency may not have anything to do with the swine flue. See SpartanKingLeonidas thread on

National Emergency Act : Know Your Law, When Law Is Suspended, and You May Be Arrested

This is a question worth looking at;

Among other provisions, this act requires the President to declare formally a national emergency and to specify the statutory authorities to be used under such a declaration. I would like to see what statutes are to be used-maybe FOIA request, might get an answer in 2 years. This is the one that scares me about our government. With EVERYTHING that is going on, how do we know this is why the Emergency Declaration was made? Does the Declaration remain secret or can it be made to be kept secret? What I am wondering is, if this is actually for the Banking/Money crisis, could they release it as for the Flu and make excuses to Congress and themselves to keep that part secret? To keep a panic or free for all on withdrawals of money from the banks?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

I sent you a u2u, at first I had read your post that they had got flumist. Maybe b/c right now that's all they are giving around here, I dunno.

Flumist - It should NEVER be given to folks over 49.

Ok, I asked her the specifics this morning on who got what.

They gave 50 of them the regular flu vaccine against type A and B Influenza. And it was the dead form which means that it was injected into their blood streams. They didn't give them the Flumist.

Of those 50 who received it (as about 20 of them refused the shot), 40 of them came down with the flu immediately. And of those 40 who got sick 2 of them died.

So 5% of those who got the regular flu vaccine died and 80% were made directly ill as a result of taking just the regular dead form!

ATTENTION READER:
To anyone who is not following what I'm talking about, please go to the previous page of this thread to see my and hadriana's entire posts. I apologize for not being able to fully quote here and remove all confusion but it would seem that I have a Moderator who is following and deleting my quotes now. I hope this will help clear any confusion to the reader brought on by my very sparse and fragmented quote since I must now follow this new censoring rule to the letter.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I feel like I am making a very incomplete statement here, and I'm sorry if someone else has already posted it.

But lately I have had the strongest feeling the vaccine is really for something besides H1N1. I can't really say what and that is why I hesitated to say something, but my feeling grows.

Could it be they are trying to prep us for a different event entirely...

That being said last week my son was sick, small fever, sore throat, aches, and diarrhea. We went to see our Doc who is a friend outside the office as well. Here is what he said.

He said he did not think it was H1N1, and so did not test for it. The test would take 3 weeks to send and get back, and besides both flues are treated the same anyway. He gave antibiotics, and T-flu.

My son missed no school (his senior year and has never missed a day since kindergarden, which here in our town is important because the local Ford dealer has a drawing each year, and gives away a free Mustang to the winning student. The rule to qualify is a perfect attendance record through all 12 grades.), and within 3 days he was 100% again.

The only other note on this subject I have is, my cousin's wife works for a large pharmaceutical company. She says that she and all those she works with will NEVER take the vaccine. She did not explain further.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The only reason for having this "National Emergency" is that is now allows Obama to have more power to make the change that he was put in office for. And that is to further the Globalist agenda. There is no other reason for it. It's all propaganda.

So what is the true motive of this National Emergency? What powers will Obama execute and what laws will be changed? What exactly can he now get away with?

I am just curious to see what goes on behind the scenes with the new powers he now has. New changes to the constitution, more freedoms being removed from the people. I find this whole declaration very ominous.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

My local news channel reported on this last night, but said it was to help out the hospitals minimize their paperwork, they wouldnt have to fill out as much info in order to treat, plus there was a tiny segment on the new drug they are treating with as a last resort-cant remember the name starts with a P or an S

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Thank you very much for that information. I was concerned that they'd given the residents flumist.

IMO, It is bad enough they are giving it to medical professionals who work with the elderly.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

We all know MSNBC is the Obama Channel.

And we all know Fox news is the Right-wing channel..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
..This declaration of emergency means nothing.. Military will NOT come to your town and force you to take Swing flu shots...stop spreading fear and mis-information please..

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Polynomial C]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't supposed wikipedia bothers to tell you that we have been under a national emergency since sept. 14. 2001? Obama has even quietly extended the national emergency. So whatever "rights" you may have thought you had don't exist. Don't shoot the messenger, plz.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the really big issue here is whether they declare this a level 6 pandemic in which case the national emergency act will not matter. We will no longer be under US law but instead will be under United Nations and World Health Organization law.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

post removed

..Yeah..i am sorry.. that accusation was not directed at you..it was directed at the people sensationalizing and over-exaggerating the news you posted..

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Polynomial C]

[edit on 26/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

In a thread rampant with all the horrible things Obama is going to do concerning breaking down doors and FEMA camps, you ask for a source that the sky is not falling??? Look outside!

Originally posted by slyce
Can I quote you on that later?

Yes. You absolutely can. Please do. Can I quote all the hysteria in this thread later?

Originally posted by endisnighe
Hello BH, do not go screwing up my thread with your excellent points and all around great attitude.

Sorry.

But, when was the last time their ever was a National Emergency declared?

I believe it was in June of last year. (And boy! The SHTF that day, huh?)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A better question is when was the last time a National Emergency SHOULD have been declared, but wasn't? That date would be Thursday, August 25, 2005, when Katrina was upgraded to a Hurricane. Or Aug. 26, 27, 28, 29 or ANYTIME during Katrina or the aftermath.
TimeLine

I HIGHLY suggest a perusal of that link and ask yourself what would happen if a Swine Flu outbreak actually did happen and Obama was on vacation or talking about the Iraqi Constitution in his address... ignoring the whole thing...

C'mon, something has to happen.

I know... So many are hoping for it. It's only fair that something terrible should happen.
It will be such a disappointment if it doesn't... So, good luck on that.

Originally posted by infinite
New York State have issued a statement, declaring any health official refusing the vaccine will be sacked. It is included in the BBC article.

And that has what to do with my post? Here's what I said:

Marshal Law will not be declared.
Vaccinations will not be legally mandated.
There will be no troops in the streets.
The sky is not falling.

If I am wrong with any of this, I will gladly admit it. Well, unless the sky actually falls, then I'm not sure how good my Internet connection will be...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I went to the doctor on Thursday with what I thought was the flu. I live in the Atlanta area, so there is a great deal of population here.

He tested me TWICE, swabbed in the nose once and swabbed in the throat once, both times came back negative.

He then proceeded to tell me that he has YET to see 1 case of confirmed flu in anyone over 20 and that the media is hyping this thing to the point of it being gross misconduct, this from a DOCTOR!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join