It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wanted to make a new thread for a question I just came up with but I'm apparently too much of a novice to do so.

My thoughts are... News is saying that children are the most at risk. Now this announcement is coming one week before Halloween. A night when children are walking around at night en masse, sharing candy and germs along the way. Could this be related? Is something going to be released in the air, causing tons of kids to get sick and then blamed on the holiday? Anyone elses' thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine insert admits it causes Guillain-Barre Syndrome, vasculitis, paralysis, anaphylactic shock and death.

The package insert for the Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine manufactured by Novartis has been leaked on the Internet. According to that package insert, the vaccine (based on an earlier vaccine product known as Fluvirin) is known to cause a whole host of very nasty side effects such as guillain-barre syndrome, vasculitis, anaphylactic shock and even death.

Of course anyone who has been studying vaccine side effects already knows that it causes all of these things, but the story here is that the insert for the swine flu vaccine itself is admitting all of these things. The insert says that it was updated during September 2009, so it reflects the very latest information.

You can read the package insert for this vaccine for yourself right here.....
thebirdflupandemic.com... and-death

I'm not taking any chances!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by CASH69]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The following is a list of some of the very nasty side effects that the vaccine package insert admits to.....

*Local injection site reactions (including pain, pain limiting limb movement, redness, swelling, warmth, ecchymosis, induration)
*Hot flashes/flushes
*Chills
*Fever
*Malaise
*Shivering
*Fatigue
*Asthenia
*Facial edema.
*Immune system disorders
*Hypersensitivity reactions (including throat and/or mouth edema)
*In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions have lead to anaphylactic shock and death
*Cardiovascular disorders
*Vasculitis (in rare cases with transient renal involvement)
*Syncope shortly after vaccination
*Digestive disorders
*Diarrhea
*Nausea
*Vomiting
*Abdominal pain.
*Blood and lymphatic disorders
*Local lymphadenopathy
*Transient thrombocytopenia.
*Metabolic and nutritional disorders
*Loss of appetite.
*Arthralgia
*Myalgia
*Myasthenia
*Nervous system disorders
*Headache
*Dizziness
*Neuralgia
*Paraesthesia
*Febrile convulsions
*Guillain-Barré Syndrome
*Myelitis (including encephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis)
*Neuropathy (including neuritis)
*Paralysis (including Bell’s Palsy)
*Respiratory disorders
*Dyspnea
*Chest pain
*Cough
*Pharyngitis
*Rhinitis
*Stevens-Johnson syndrome
*Pruritus
*Urticaria
*Rash (including non-specific, maculopapular, and vesiculobulbous).
Nice!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post
Hope i didn't ruin anyone's day!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Best quote ever:

Originally posted by GideonHM

reply to post by pluckynoonez

"Satan itself could show up in your back yard with the legions of the dead, and you would probably ask if he remembered the BBQ sauce! You are just tough."

I just loved this quote!

Anyway, yes, we will just have to wait and see what comes of this. It definitely smacks of an even further power grab, a move to line the pockets of big pharma even more, a move to implement military police action in the U.S., a move to force vaccinations, a move to incarcerate those who refuse. They are itching to use all those shiny new FEMA camps, you know.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
More scare tactics from the man who wants to be king of the world. If H1N1 becomes a pandemic, it will be because the New World Order spreads it. Since when did the president of the United States get the authority to be the micromanager of health care?

Global warming, H1N1, the plundering of the economy - all a well-planned scheme to get us to beg Big Brother Obama to save us. If you don't believe in a literal Antichrist, you can at least believe that this man is the embodiment of megalomania.

It may not be the Mark of the Beast, but this push toward mandatory vaccinations is a good benchmark for the evil ones to see how close the populace is to accepting a mark in their hands and / or foreheads.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
WELL.....

I don't usually post in these forums (for this very reason
) BUT what happens when all this "Swine Flu Conspiracy" 'information' and 'theories' fail? I mean I do not know how many other topics have been BEAT TO DEATH as being the "next great conspiracy"...lol. I mean this is just getting straight up ridiculous, NOTHING is a conspiracy with the Swine Flu ( or H1N1...whatever...).

There is no "grand NWO/Obama takeover plan" with "forced vaccinations containing RFIDs/fluoride/mind control/9-11/2012/North American Union/666/Mercury/WHATEVER sounds good enter here"! How many times have paranoid people made a HUGE deal out of nothing, proclaiming "doom" only for it to pass with no incident?

Does this not get OLD? Am I the only one SICK and TIRED of hearing this utter CRAP? I mean alright guys, we all know that the Swine Flu is some NWO/Bilderberg conspiracy to take over the world and implant RFID chips into everyone so "they" can institute some new world order with the antichrist Obama at the head.

How many threads and articles do we need to see? I am MORE THAN WILLING to bet 1,000 dollars..err Ameros that absolutely nothing happens in regards to the whole "Swine Flue Conspiracy", just as NOTHING has happened with past "conspiracies".

There is no "mandatory vaccinations for the public", and there won't be. Swine Flu is NOT that big of a thing. Yea, it is more deadly than other strains but it is NOT the huge plague MANY here on ATS and other sites make it out to be, in reality it really is not that big of a deal, it is just widespread and more lethal than other strains.

There is no "mass extinction possibility" here. There is no "RFID secretly hidden in the vaccines", there is NOT going to be any "mandatory vaccinations", Swine Flu has NOTHING to do with a "NWO takeover".

I am anxious to see what all these "conspiracy theorists" say a year from now when ALL of their 'postulates' utterly FAIL. I guess it will be time to move on to something else, maybe re-hash 9/11 AGAIN? Maybe find another non-existent link? Maybe start focusing on "Nibiru" (roflmao).

Oh, I almost forgot that the economy is collapsing and we will soon be forced into a one world government to deal with, in addition to being forced to take the mandatory RFID containing Swine Flu vaccines... I mean REALLY? I am ALL for "thinking outside the box", but this is just getting OBSURD.

When I see yet ANOTHER Swine Flu/ NWO conspiracy/ Obama Conspiracy thread hit the top of threads on ATS AGAIN (I mean this has been going on for like what, 8, 9 months?!) it gets annoying, especially when it is beyond obvious this is all bunk.

I am sure I will be flamed for this because I am not participating in the "FEMA Death Coffin Train Cars/ Swine Flu RFID/ Whatever sounds good...
" Anyways....This is my opinion (and I am SURE ANY logical persons) and I wish all this crap would stop but I guess it has to "run its course", well at least until something else comes along....lol.

In conclusion, I really do not see why people STILL take ANY type of heed to such reports, when time after time they have all been proven complete bunk. I mean think about it, when the whole "Swine Flu Conspiracy" fails what will be the excuse then? What will be the next 'big topic'. I swear sometimes it seems like some people within the fringe community just look for the next hot topic to exaggerate upon just to cause a stir or get attention (that last statement was NOT directed at the OP of this thread, it was just a general statement)....

**NOTE: While this particular topic may not be exactly like the ones I was talking about it still plays off those very erroneous "fears", so therefore it IS relevant.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by jkrog08]

link   
I'm really beginning to think our government is just trying to create gobs of bad karma for their own advantage to weaken the people,with distractions aka 'smoke screens"etc. If we stick together and generate positive energy vibes,they can't win,aka,"good karma",like good verses evil. Just a thought.

link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
H1N1 Has hit hard in my area and my family.

It is a real threat.

You can make flippant comments and act like adolescents while there are teenagers in the hospital in my town fighting for their lives right this moment.

One of those teens is my niece. She's been sick 6 weeks now.

This will not lead to martial law. Nor will it become mandatory that we all get the N1H1 shot.

Use your brains and reason this situation out.

Edit to add: I came to this conclusion using my brain and doing much research. I can think and reason. I am not an ATS sheeple.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by dizziedame]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by dizziedame]

Star for you...Epic win...
All these nutcases here thinking the government is going to: poison them, inject mind control chips, etc...can gladly not take the shot and try their luck with a unexposed immune system.

one last thing to those sheep...

Glenn Beck, after throwing loads of conspiracy tin foil hat approved conspiracy theories, GOT THE SHOT.

but hey, what are facts compared to Obama is going to kill your grandma, take your gun, and inject mind control poison into your kids all while turning the flag into a field of red with his picture on it.

and they wonder why only 20% of voters in the US identify themselves as republicans...the more nutty they get, the smaller the party gets...keep it up, the next race will be between a independent and a democrat

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by raveway
I wanted to make a new thread for a question I just came up with but I'm apparently too much of a novice to do so.

My thoughts are... News is saying that children are the most at risk. Now this announcement is coming one week before Halloween. A night when children are walking around at night en masse, sharing candy and germs along the way. Could this be related? Is something going to be released in the air, causing tons of kids to get sick and then blamed on the holiday? Anyone elses' thoughts on this?

Kids will be more exposed to the flu, as usual, just by going to school..the flu is rarely contracted out in the open air...the reason why people get the flu so often during cold months is because people tend to stay indoors more, have windows open less, etc.

BOO!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge
[more

Schools close, parents complain no daycare....let's close businesses, parents can stay with children...Oh and aren't the BANKS closing for "system upgrades"...but let's not make that too obvious...let's declare a national emergency, quarantine cities, and run off with all the money...they'll all be too sick to notice anyhow...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't think people are nut jobs here,well at least not all of them.However, I think this just goes to show that people really don't trust the current administration,because of all the deceptive things they have done. I mean,who can blame them? Do you trust them? I don't. It is very sad but true.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This video is pretty interesting. A bit long but very powerful. It gives technical detail on the ingredients of thre H1N1 vaccine and realities that suggest it's deception regarding the "pandemic".

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Don't forget people,fear and paranoia are not always a good thing,it is however part of human nature,and it did save many lives in the Vietnam war,did it not?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

That is a scary and long list. but it is incomplete information without the associated level of risk (probability) for each condition.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Quarantines??
Does this mean that if I volunteer to be quarantined;
I will get a $2,000 pre-paid credit card and a Mobile Home??

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I believe it's a "at your own risk" thing. Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying it's a bad or good thing to get the shot,it's how you feel about it. I personally feel i shouldn't. I believe people are dying from this,absolutely,but at the same time,is this a double edge sword? Do you know what i mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Is this being said so that it works on the subconscious just as the last toy at christmas time on the shelves causes people to fight and scramble?
reply to post by antar

This was my thought exactly.Days ago whenever the H1N1 vaccine was announced to be in short supply I was suddenly taken back to my early years-remembering the lines for gasoline,and the shelves at the grocery stores remarkably bare of toilet paper of all things..because we had a shortage of trees at the time

I think 'they' took notice of the people refusing the vaccines,doubting the ingredients,testing,and need for this new H1N1 vaccine..and decided to try the reverse psychology to see if we might want the vaccine if our chances of getting it are more difficult,or if we see a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and omg.....where is my shot???

If a person is displaying symptoms,ie;fever,cough,sore throat,etc,..you -(said person)-can't / or should not- take the vaccine under those circumstances.That is how I'm getting out of taking the shot.I don't know if I can pull this off,or for how long..but it's all I've got.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join