It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Government Documentary Evidence ~ John Greenewald Junior.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
thanks karl for all these great infos..... highly appreciated...

its funny though.... the skeptics don't have much to say....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Hi Karl,

You see no matter what confirmed information is thrown into the public or leaked or found the majority simply do not care, it simply does not and cannot impact their every day life in a positive way, therefore, anything remotely associated with extraterrestrials or craft can and has been quickly dismissed by scientists who are associated directly or indirectly with known agency's.

Simple example.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Hi Karl,

You see no matter what confirmed information is thrown into the public or leaked or found the majority simply do not care, it simply does not and cannot impact their every day life in a positive way, therefore, anything remotely associated with extraterrestrials or craft can and has been quickly dismissed by scientists who are associated directly or indirectly with known agency's.

Simple example.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey Tristar - first of all that is a mighty fine thread and I'm sure your efforts are appreciated by many folks here at ATS - I'm also sure you're right about certain folks being so apathetic, wilfully ignorant or conditioned that they couldn't give a hoot about the UFO subject.

Well balls to them -thats what I say.

Link

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Some very interesting reading on released Government UFO documentation with timeline graph charting the various declassification status of different countries:

State-of-the-Art in UFO Disclosure Worldwide - Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos (pdf)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Interesting that our ships caused power disruptions.

T+L, thanks for the reply- do you think it was one of our ships that was involved in the Tehran Incident?
DIA Intelligence Report
Cheers.

Who has the ships.
At first we had some ships and plans thanks to von Braun.

I know he is the rocket man, even though old film footage explaining how
things happened said an officer came up with the V2 engine improvement,
von Braun got that from us and the Foo mechanism from us at the
same time.

So von Braun is the Foo man too with the essential engine for all
so called ET UFO or oval, or Hudson Valley wing or Belgian Triangle.
He made it all happen, but with plans from the radio inventor that used
sound or electrical pressure waves instead of Marconi radio waves.

Now the UK and Canada should have ships, perhaps the most modern
called the triangle.

Any one of those countries might be looking at activities anywhere in the
world. The monitoring might involve brain waves at least sending them
might be possible with the levitating propulsion.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here's what strikes me.

I have NEVER seen a "leaked" archival document (whether genuine or fake) which indicated that any government DID know something useful or unexpected about the phenomenon and was taking it into account, or was measuring it as part of an organized plan. Professional, scientific or military documents which do have that character read in a very different way.

What if "disclosure" happened, and the result was a whole stinking can of WTF?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mbkennel]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Interesting document.
One gets the feeling that the continued policy of write ups of
observations will continue to dooms day with never an explanation
of the science beyond what we are allowed to know at present.

From a new post in my profile and link that was useful in another
thread:

Our government, on behalf of the TC/CFR, has created the whole “alien” scenario, to brainwash us. So what is their purpose? To conceal flying saucer technology from us, and to stretch our credulities so we will believe the Big Lies. Control is the name of the game, and they have it. Flying saucer technology would break that control, so we don’t have it. Are we a nation of wimps who will do nothing about it?

Third paragraph in a multi paragraph web page:

What are we going to do about, wimp out to the alien mind control
for the Tesla craft and the science denied to us, that's what.
Yipee We're all gonna live.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies,heres an interesting one from the Joint Intelligence Committee:

www.cufos.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Some very interesting reading on released Government UFO documentation with timeline graph charting the various declassification status of different countries:

State-of-the-Art in UFO Disclosure Worldwide - Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos (pdf)

It would be better for the World wide governments to sanction
experiments to put some Tesla patents together with the little
notes the public still has, before agents take the rest, and come
up with some usable scientific discoverers.
Popping out of a 100,000,000 volt potential might solve the neutrino
mystery, that has to be sun power at least.
If society still thinks that what Tesla said can't be true there is a
serious case of mis management of science in the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the documents! I love reading these things.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OSI MESSAGE MCDILL AFB 1952:

"Eight unidentified luminous circular objects flying in formation, vicinity Langley AFB Va sighted by Capt. Frank Koepke, Pilot Pan American Airways while on New York - San Juan flight."

Title: CONFIDENTIAL SECURITY INFORMATION PRIORITY

To: CGAIRDEFCOM ENT AFB COLO

Authors: OSI, Macdill AFB, Florida.

Date: July 16, 1952

Classification: CONFIDENTIAL.

CC: ARMY, NAVY, CIA, AFSA, JCS, OOP, OSD.

The following cable from 7th die OSI (10) MCDILL AFB FLA is quoted for your information. Quote - Eight unidentified luminous circular objects flying in formation, vicinity Langley AFB VA sighted by Captain Frank Koepko, Pilot Pan American Airways while on New York - San Juan flight. Objects sighted 14 July 52, at approximately 2100 hrs. Witness by W B Nash, co-pilot and Bill Prontenberry,engineer. Crew members stated circular objects turned to avoid collision with airliner. Estimated speed - thousand miles per hour. Crew members being interviewed by OSI at Miami, Fla.

Link

edit on 26-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

That would scare the crap out of me...almost being hit by a UFO while in the air... Makes you wonder why more people in airplanes do not report seeing UFO's while flying around this planet every day...then again maybe they do.
Thank you again for another document keep them coming.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My little contribution to your thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/c78a043fbd418332.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems my image is cut : media.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: As i have said earlier on Karl, there are people out there who simply do not care and have no time for such information. Even when the very agency which is there for a precise purpose is still considered invalid or non approved as evidence. Keep in mind, most who claim that such evidence proves nothing are those who know absolutely nothing other than youtube videos and several web sites. Its only a matter of time as when it does happen it certainly wont be rosary beads and prays that will save us.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by tristar]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

Everwatcher, thanks for the reply -don't know about the passengers but theres quite a surprising number of pilot UFO reports out there - of course some may be misidentifications but other incidents involve multiple radar corellation of unknown objects and electromagnetic effects on actual aircraft.

These government documents at the link below are also very interesting reading as they describe 'mystery helicopters' hovering over Nuclear facilities and Weapons storage areas in the U.S.

From late October through the middle of November 1975, high-security bases along the U.S.-Canada border were the scene of intrusions of what were euphemistically called "mystery helicopters," despite their unhelicopter-like appearance and behavior.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Documents -One

Documents -Two

Documents -Three

Map and timeline of events

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
My little contribution to your thread

media.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: As i have said earlier on Karl, there are people out there who simply do not care and have no time for such information. Even when the very agency which is there for a precise purpose is still considered invalid or non approved as evidence. Keep in mind, most who claim that such evidence proves nothing are those who know absolutely nothing other than youtube videos and several web sites.

Tristar -thanks for posting that one.

Very interesting reading (particularly the part about the Robertson panel) -I also agree with your comments about UFO cynics just wilfully ignoring these documents and hoping they go away - maybe their mindsets are far more 'dogmatic' than 'pragmatic'.

l'm all for true open minded scepticism but I think these people give the practise a very bad name - perhaps they should be laughed out of court and put in the same category as those people who think 'everything' is a UFO.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Well when ever i encounter such people in real life face to face talk i simply send them to several ftp sites to download one or two papers. What happens after goes two ways.

One: They completely isolate themselves from my presence as they realize what i do.

Two: They simply need jaw reconstruction as their jaw hits the ground in disbelief.

Its actually fun to watch peoples reactions to such interesting pieces of information easily accessible to the public but are usually with a title of no relevance. So in closing there are hundreds of documents which are floating across the net, all with similar content as the above, all mentioning the same units, all point to one thing.

They are real......whats should be our next course of action ?

Engage or Disengage ?

Obviously we have chosen to engage as you and any follower would have noticed an increase of events natural and non-natural. Sure its close, but disclosure as people within ats seem to assume as it might happen will never happen. As i have said, it will hit the human species like a brick falling on an ant, few will understand even fewer will understand the impact it will have on the human evolution as a species and only a handful are fully aware of the sacrifices our species will be called upon to ensure our continuation as a species.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

This thread is absolutely awesome. It's no surprise the usual suspects are giving it a wide berth

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

There are many documents as Karl and many others that have been posted which do show anyone of sound logic that something is obviously not being told but is being shown. So when they formerly announce it, you will see posts or conversations amongst ufologists with the term "see, i told you so"

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Great thread Karl

I presume you've read Timothy Good's 'Above Top Secret' ? ... I first read it in 1994 (I believe it was published in 1987) and it is a whole (and very large) tome that covers pretty much the same subject as this thread.

After reading 3 or 4 chapters of Good's book I was firmly convinced that Governments (particularly the US and UK) take the subject and it's investigation very seriously, and have done so for the last 50 or 60 years.

Well worth a read, if anyone hasn't read it yet .... Also his follow up/update called 'Beyond Top Secret'

Star and flag for you Sir

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Theres an interesting news article about government UFO documentation below - the reading gets a bit difficult towards the end but it does make some very good points about how the CIA is lying when it says its 'closed its books' on UFOs.

CIA Papers Detail UFO Surveillance:

The C.I.A. has repeatedly said that it investigated and closed it's books on U.F.O.'s during 1952, according to Ground Saucer Watch, a nation-wide research organization of about 500 scientists, engineers and others who seek to scientifically prove or disprove the existence of U.f.O.'s, but 100 pages of documents obtained under a freedom of information suit, show "the Government has been lying to us all these years," it said.

Embassies Gather Information

Mr. Spaulding an aerospace engineer with Airesearch, one of the largest producers of aerospace components, said the documents show the United States embassies are used to help gather information on U.F.O. sightings and that the information "seems to be directed to the C.I.A., the White House and the National Security Agency."

Link

Cheers.

edit on 26-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join