It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Government Documentary Evidence ~ John Greenewald Junior.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well...the evidence that has been located over the last few years clearly shows that something is going on. So much so, that I'm almost tired of seeing the evidence now, there's so much.

Let's have disclosure. Let's get on with the real research of what is going on? I feel like we are wasting and running out of time.

I know Obama's got his hands full - but I'm getting impatient.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Well...the evidence that has been located over the last few years clearly shows that something is going on. So much so, that I'm almost tired of seeing the evidence now, there's so much.

Julie, thanks for the reply and I'd tend to agree with you there - to my mind theres quite a lot of evidence for the reality of the UFO subject -just no unequivocable proof about the true nature of it.

Heres a reply from another thread but I think it just about sums it up:

...there exists credible government documentary evidence, credible radar/sonar evidence, credible electromagnetic interference evidence, credible ground trace evidence and credible (circumstantial) evidence in the form of sworn eyewitness testimony from 1000s of credible individuals.
I'd also say there are credible grounds to beleive that many United States Air Force 'explanations' for specific UFO incidents are deliberately concocted falsehoods -see here.

Even if a person just takes the police and
pilot
reports from down the years then its pretty apparent something is going on.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting document from the archives of the Naval Security Group Command (COMNAVSECGRU):

COMNAVSECGRU

APRIL 30, 1979

AT 220032 AUG 15 OBSVD BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT APPEARING AT BEARING 02E (TRUE NORTH), ELEVATION APPROX 15 DEGREES POSIT 6F MULLER 23 17 82 19[?]. DURING THE FIRST MIN OF OBSERVATION THE LIGHT WAS PULSATING OR FLUCTUATING IN BRIGHTNESS AT APPROX ONE SECOND INTERVALS. FOR THE NEXT TWO MINS OF OBSERVATION THE LIGHT BEGAN PULSATING CONCENTRIC RINGS OF LIGHT WHICH FLOWED FROM THE CENTRAL (S) SOURCE IN A RIPPLING, SHIMMERING FASHION DIMINISHING IN BRIGHTNESS AS THEY DREW FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY FROM THE ORIGINATING SOURCE. DURING THE FOURTH MINS OF OBSERVATION A BLUISH GREEN BEAM OF LIGHT APPEARED FROM THE CENTRAL CORE OF THE CONFIGURATION, EXTENDING OUTWARD AND DOWNWARD TO THE LEFT AT AN ANGLE OF APPROX 45 DEGREES, AND REACHING TO THE FADE OUT POINT OF THE RADIATING RINGS OF LIGHT. APPROX FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE APPEARANCE OF THE BLUISH-GREEN BEAM (SIMILAR IN APPEARANCE TO A SEARCHLIGHT BEAM), THE RADIATIVE CIRCLES OF LIGHT DISAPPEARED, LEAVING ONLY THE CORE OF LIGHT AND THE COLORED BEAM. FOLLOWING THE DISAPEARANCE OF THE CIRCLES, THE BEAM SEEMED TO RETRACT TOWARDS THE CENTRAL CORE, GROWING BROADER AND STOUTER AS IT RETRACTED. FINALLY, THE BEAM AND CORE SEEMED TO FORM INTO A NEBULOUS CLOUD-SHAPED MASS, WHICH DRIFTED SOUTH ON THE WIND, FADING FROM VIEW AFTER APPROX 14 MINS. DURING THE EVENT, THE FOLLOWING ATMOSPHERIC DATA WAS ACCUMULATED: BAROMETER 29.95, TEMPERATURE - 83 DEGREES DRY 178 DEGREES WET. VISIBILITY EXCELLENT, FOUR TENTHS CLOUD COVER (STRATUS AND CUMULUS) WIND E X N.S. AT 12 KTS, ELECTRICAL STORM FORMING OVER IMMEDIATE AREA OF CITY OF HAVA

www.ufologie.net...

edit on 26-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Interesting quote about U.S. Government UFO documentation by Project Bluebook Chief scientist Dr J Allen Hyneck:

"Before I began my association with the US Air Force, I had
joined my scientific colleagues in many a hearty guffaw
at the "psychological postwar craze" for flying saucers
that seemed to be sweeping the country and at the naivete
and gullibility of our fellow human beings who were being
taken in by such obvious "nonsense." It was almost in a
sense of sport that I accepted the invitation to have a
look at the flying saucer reports....."

"I had started out as an outright 'debunker,' taking
great joy in cracking what seemed at first to be puzzling
cases. I was the arch enemy of those 'flying saucer
groups and enthusiasts' who very dearly wanted UFOs to be
interplanetary. My own knowledge of those groups came
almost entirely from what I heard from Blue Book
personnel; they were all "crackpots and visionaries.'"

"Now, however, documentation which puts the UFO-
U.S. government controversy in quite a new light has
become available. The authors have made revealing use of
documents released through the mechanism of the Freedom
of Information Act and other data which have been made
available to them, often through private sources, which
show that the CIA and NSA protestations of innocence and
lack of interest in UFOs are nothing short of
prevarication."

"The reader must judge for himself or herself just
how far these implications extend, but certainly no one
can deny any longer that various intelligence agencies of
our government were long cognizant of UFOs and the global
extent of this phenomenon. Official dispatches from our
embassies and air bases in other countries to these
agencies, to the State Department, and even, on occasion,
to the White House, bear incontrovertible witness to
this."

"For the government to continue to maintain that
UFOs are nonexistent in the face of the documents already
released and of other cogent evidence presented in this
book is puerile and in a sense an insult to the American
people."

Dr J Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant for Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book).

Link

Interview (1:00):

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Regarding the documents, I think it's important to underline that what all this information proves is that the Government is and has been interested in UFOs, despite their public statements.

However, although clearly the Government is interested in the phenomenon and has information about it that it doesn't acknowledge, [B]it doesn't mean they know what the hell is going on.[/B]

Of course this won't stop some people from jumping to conclusions that the Government knows everything about UFOs or aliens, just as they jump to the alien conclusion in regards to a UFO sighting.

We have some raw intelligence reports, but we don't have the finished intelligence product.

I can look at the declassified intelligence reports myself and conclude alien technology is the best explanation. I know the govt realizes this too. We don't know how much the govt knows. With the billions spent on defense technology every year, and all the satellite technology, they have "definitive" evidence, someone or something is visiting.

But beyond that, most info comes from witness testimony, the veracity widely varies.

Complicating things further, many believe the most sensitive UFO topics are contained within civiilan run special access programs, probably staffed by ex-military and intelligence operatives. The security around these projects costs several times the actual research or operational activity budget.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the information.

The facts state that they know something is going on, what the facts dont tell us is if they have had contact with these crafts or entity's flying them.

I agree with others here, lets get on with the disclosure.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
I can look at the declassified intelligence reports myself and conclude alien technology is the best explanation..

Schaden, thanks for the reply - Dr James E. McDonald makes an interesting point here and there's also a document below which appears to indicate that some UFOs aren't ours:

Title: Unidentified Flying Objects

To: Director of Central Intelligence

Author: MArshall H. Chadwell, Assistant Director Scientific Intelligence

Date: December 2, 1952

"At this time the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention. The details of some of these incidents have been discussed by AD/SI (SI: Scientific Intelligence) with DDCI.
Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and travelling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomenon or known types of aerial vehicles."

Link

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
CIA report on Chinese UFO Conference -over 5000 unexplained reports.

Title: UFO RESEARCH CONFERENCE TO HOLD CONFERENCE IN BEIJING

Origin: CIA

Source: People's Republic of China

To: Numerous recipients including Wright-Patterson AFB

Date: April 16, 1992

In 1978 the United Nations called on the governments of all countries to be on full alert for sightings and establish UFO investigation bodies.

Link

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Draft Of Top Secret UFO Memo Now Public

Through the diligent research efforts of York University researcher Nick Balaskas, a draft of the original "Project Magnet" Top Secret Memo has been recovered from the Archives at the University of Ottawa. It adds important information to the Wilbert Smith UFO research efforts for the Canadian government

The "Project Magnet" Top Secret memo is the key document in the large Smith collection of UFO material, now stored in the archives at the University of Ottawa. In the memo, Smith outlined five key items about flying saucers that he had discovered while in discussions with top U.S. officials working on the flying saucer problem. These were:

1) The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher than even the H-bomb.

2) Flying saucers exist.

3) Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Vannevar Bush.

4) The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

5) The United States authorities are investigating along quite a number of lines, which might possibly be related to the saucers such as mental phenomena

Purpose

This project is for the purpose of studying magnetic phenomena, particularly those phenomena resulting from unusual boundary conditions in the basic electromagnetic field. There is reason to believe their discovery will open up a new and useful technology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Miscellaneous:

"It must be accepted that some type of flying objects have been observed, although their identification and origin are not discernible."
U.S. Air Intelligence Report # 100-203-79, ANALYSIS OF FLYING OBJECTS IN THE U.S., Dec. 10, 1948

"This "flying saucer" situation is not all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around."
Air Force Base Intelligence Report, FLYING DISCS, July 30, 1947

"This is the most puzzling case in the radar/visual files. The apparently rational, intelligent behavior of the UFO suggests a mechanical device of unknown origin as the most probable explaination".
Air Force Project Blue Book, SPECIAL REPORT NO. 14, May 5, 1955

"When the team was about ten miles from the landing site, static disrupted radio contact with them. Five to eight minutes later the glow diminished, and the UFO took off. Another UFO was visually sighted and confirmed by radar".
Classified report by an Air Force Strike Team at Minot AFB, 1966.

"Pilot of helicopters wished to stress fact that object was of a saucer like nature, was stationary at 2000 ft. And would be glad to be called upon to verify any statements and act as witness".
Emergency Report from Maxwell Air Force Base on air space violation by UFO, 1954.

"In view of the wide interest within the Agency ... outside knowledge of Agency interest in Flying Saucers carries the risk of making the problem even more serious in the public mind than it already is".
CIA memo, 1952

"Flying saucers are probably real extra-terrestrial spacecraft."
From Project Sign's "Estimate of the Situation"--the final report issued by Project Sign which began in 1948 under the auspices of the Air Technical Intelligence Center in an effort to solve the UFO mystery. They studied 243 cases before issuing this final statement to the Pentagon.

"Some military officials are seriously considering the possibility of interplanetary ships".
FBI memo on UFOs, 1952.

"[Object] described as flat on top and bottom and appearing from a front view to have round edges and slightly beveled ... No vapor trails or exhaust or visible means of propulsion. Described as traveling at tremendous speed.... Pilot considered by associates to be highly reliable, of mature judgment and a creditable observer".
Air Force intelligence report, following UFO sighting by F-51 pilot, 1951

"The unidentified craft appeared to take efficient controlled evasive action".
FBI Memo, describing chase of UFO over the North Sea, 1947.

"Army intelligence has recently said that the matter of ‘Unidentified Aircraft' or ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena,' otherwise known as ‘Flying Discs,' ‘Flying Saucers,' and ‘Balls of Fire,' is considered top secret by intelligence officers of both the Army and the Air Forces".
FBI memo on UFOs ,1949.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a feeling that some body involved is scared of possible repercussions when disclosure does happen.

If as many do believe, there has been an attempt at cover up simply to attain and reuse Alien technology, what would be the consequences for them, if it turns out that technology could have been used for the benefit of Mankind, The Cure for Cancer, a way of providing free energy for everyone thereby nobody ever having to go hungry or cold, and Astronauts who have died in the push for a Space Project that need never have happened.

The result of discovering the technologies have been deliberately withheld will result in questions demanding answers, and that is on top of the anger it would cause amongst the general populous of the Planet, especially if they have been used for War and to kill rather than Heal and Cure.

And you have to admit, there would be serious questions to be answered.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Azzllin,thanks for the reply -I agree with your comments and maybe thats a good reason for beleiving why government disclosure will never occur - because theres absolutely nothing in it for them.

Richard Dolan makes some excellent points here about U.S. Government power structure, wealth, secrecy and compartmentalization of information although I suspect if the issue of disclosure were ever to go public, people should look more towards the private sector corporations rather than any mainstream government office - with the possible exceptions of the Office of Naval Intelligence or NORAD.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Early policy document focused on strategy for "explaining" UFOs to the public and "working" with the media:

Title: RE: concerning the "Unidentified Flying Object Program"

To: Brigadier General W. M. Burgess, USAF Air Defense Command

Author: Colonel George E. Perry, USAF, Directorate of Intelligence.

Date: 23 December 23, 1953

Classification: CONFIDENTIAL

"...for those times where the object is not explainable, it would be well to advise your people to say something on this order. "The information on this sighting will be analyzed by the Air Technical Intelligence Center at Dayton, Ohio," and leave it at that..."

www.ufologie.net...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
UFOs over Weapons Storage Area - Fort Richie,1976:

a. 0130 - Civilians reported a UFO sighting near Mt. Airy, Md. This information was obtained via a call from the National Aeronautics Board (?) to the Fort Ritchie Military Police.

b. 0255 - Two separate patrols from site R reported sighting 3 oblong objects with a reddish tint, moving east to west. Personnel were located at separate locations on top of the mountain at Site R.

c. 0300 - Desk Sgt at Site R went to the top of the Site R mountain and observed a UFO over the ammo storage area at 100-200 yard altitude.

d. 0345 - An Army Police Sgt on the way to work at Site R reported sighting a UFO in the vicinity of Site R.

2. ANMCC was requested to have each individual write a statement on the sightings. One individual stated the object was about the size of a 2 1/2 ton truck.

www.ufocrashsite.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Flying Saucers recovered in New Mexico:

Document

This previously posted FBI document was sent from Guy Hottel (Senior Agent in Charge of the Washington FBI field office) to J. Edgar Hoover on March 22nd 1950.

The descriptions in the document could have been based on a hoax perpetrated by Silas Newton and Leo A. GeBauer:

UFO researcher Linda Moulton Howe described a secret FBI memo from March 22nd, 1950, written to J. Edgar Hoover himself. Memo author Guy Hottel, of SAC, described an investigator's report of a flying saucer recovery in New Mexico, with mention of three saucers, three-foot tall bodies, metallic cloth, and bandaged alien bodies. The crash was supposedly due to interference from high-powered radar. But all of these elements (saucers, aliens, cloth and tape, radar site) have been firmly traced to the yarns spun by our two swindlers.
www.nmsr.org...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Government document describing the timeline of events for the famous Police UFO chase across Illinois, Jan 5th 2000:

dbarkertv.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
CIA Document referring to this RAF 'flying disc' incident over Yorkshire, England,1952:

September 19

A British Meteor jet aircraft was returning to the airfield at Topcliffe, Yorkshire, England, just before 11 A. M. As it approached for landing, a silvery object was observed following it, swaying back and forth like a pendulum. Lieutenant John W. Kilburn and other observers on the ground said that when the Meteor began circling, the UFO stopped. It was disk-shaped, and rotated on its axis while hovering. The disk suddenly took off westward at high speed, changed course, and disappeared to the southeast.

Document:

'British Activity in the Field of UFOs':

"In some RAF field, there was some sort of demonstration to which high officials of the RAF in London had been invited. During the show, a 'perfect flying saucer' was seen by these officials as well as RAF pilots. So many people saw it that many articles appeared in the public press. This is distressing to [Dr] Jones because he realises that the creation of the correction of public opinion is a part of his responsibilities."

Link

Operation Mainbrace ~ UFOs and USOs.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Declassified government report card and illustration for the Davis-Monthan AFB UFO Incident -1952:

Report card:

Illustration:

The Davis-Monthan AFB UFO Incident -1952

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Declassified Government RAF UFO report which was so sensitive 'an extra three years was added to its 25 year release date'.

Eyewitness statement:

"There were bright objects hanging over the sea.The closest object was luminous, round and four to five times larger than a Whirlwind helicopter.
The objects separated. Then one went west of the other, as it manoeuvred it changed shape to become body-shaped with projections like arms and legs".

Flight Leiutennant A.M. Wood. - RAF Boulmer,Northumberland.
UFO also correlated on multiple radar and witnessed by two RAF personnel
UK M.O.D. Declassified Report.

Document:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Interesting U.S. Government documents:

The Bolender Memo:

"Moreover,reports of unidentified flying objects which could affect national security are made in accordance with JANAP 146 or Air Force manual 55-11,and are not part of the Blue Book system."

Link (pdf):
www.nicap.org...

---

NSA Document - UFO Hypothesis & Survival Questions (pdf) :

www.nicap.org...

---

Air Force Chapter - Chapter XXXIII, UFOs -Dept. of Physics, 1968-1970 (pdf):

www.nicap.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join