It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore It or Deal With It? Sharia Law In The Uk!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As long as we have freedom of speech, we will have Islam4Uk, as long as we have Islam4Uk, we will have the BNP, as long as we have the BNP, we will have the EDL, as long as we have the EDL, we will have the UAF, as long as we have the UAF, we will have Islam4UK.

If we try and censor or silence any of these then we won't have free speech any more.

What's worse: biased media and factionalised population OR extreme censorship of political viewpoints?

What's worse: A country run by a country run by police, a country run by angry muslims, a country run by neo-nazis, or a country run by greedy, useless thieves?

These are our choices England.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OK, here's your official confirmation that the UK has gone off the deep end:

Police can't say evenin' all [meaning "good evening"] anymore

With his greeting of 'Evenin' all', Dixon of Dock Green embodied the values of the solid, commonsense copper.

But his reassuring salutation, which began each episode of the classic police TV drama from 1955 to 1976, is one which today's real-life officers should be wary of using.

According to one force's official guidelines, it could confuse people from different cultural backgrounds.

Warwickshire Police's handbook Policing Our Communities, issued to every member of its staff, gives advice on communicating with people from different ethnic groups in a section entitled Communication, Some Dos & Don’ts.

It states: 'Don't assume those words for the time of day, such as afternoon or evening, have the same meaning.'

A force spokesman explained: 'Terms such as afternoon and evening are somewhat subjective in meaning and can vary according to a person's culture or nationality. In many cultures the term evening is linked to time of day when people have their main meal of the day.

more:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 10/25/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

And I bet they paid some idiot "diversity officer" a lot of money to come up with the booklet and guidance too. After all, it's only taxpayers money they are spending.

Just think how much money we could save without all the diversity, gay & lesbian etc officers clogging up councils and freeloading!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Why is it always the Irish and Scots (you forgot the Welsh, There deep so don't fallout with them) that has to do the fighting for indigenous English folk,

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Please don't brand EDL with the BNP.

Iv been part of the EDL since the early stage of it opening. O.k im not a die hard member that strolls around with the badge and attends every march, but Im a member, and Im a member for a reason:

Back before 1997 my area (Beeston, Leeds, England) was a nice place to live, we had 2 high schools, 5 churches and plenty of parks, nice parks, nice churches, nice schools, nice area - u get my drift.

O.k there was a bigger than average Pakistani/Muslim community before 1997, but after 97/98 it became insane, and u began to notice the effects of a small minority becoming a big PRIORITY to the council.

Beeston became a Muslim community, my school that i went to became a Muslim school, which was 75-80% Muslim. We had bans on jewelery and strict uniform laws at my school, but yet they were allowed, to wear ANYTHING if they said it was to do with their religion, from bangles & Muslim rings to caps with a Muslim sign on it - They wore it because "they had to" but yet, i had friends that were Christians, Hindus, Sikh...they were PENALIZED for wearing there religious jewelery. Now that reason alone is because they didn't argue(the other 20-25%), they just agreed and listened to the laws of the school, well not only my school but every school that is governed by who ever governs English schools (OFSTED i think?)

With my school having such a big Muslim population, it obviously caused allot of tension in lessons, dinner time and what not - because people knew they were getting favored over other people that were not Muslim. There were fights EVERYDAY and im not over exaggerating, in some cases there were three fights a day at my school. It was a WAR in my schoool.

Muslims Vs Whites/Blacks/Sikh - and i HATE to put it down to this, but this is REALITY, this is whats happening now in schools, my school was just the start of it all. Muslims felt like they could start fights and not have to worry about it, i got kicked out and suspended around 15 times in my school before eventually getting expelled at the beginning of year 10 for been jumped by 20+ Pakistanis in school, in front of teachers. they EXPELLED ME? lol??? for defending my self.

I had 5 other friends, in my year and above my year who fought and stood up for our self's...and yes, they all got expelled too, with no GCSE's, no qualifications at all...because we defended our self's, and our friends.
And when i say defending i mean we took action after not taking been kicked and called racist names down the corridors, spat on and pushed and shoved looking at pictures of twin towers blown up, death to the west hatred all over the walls.

Now, Matthew Murray is now shut down, has been for 4/5 year? around 2 year after my year left the school. Its flattened. As it should of been a LONG time ago. You may know the name of Matthew Murray and Beeston, its harbored Terrorist like Husseib Hussainwho did the 7/7 attack on the 56 bus and the other guy from Duwsbury, Leeds. they both went to this school. Both hung around Beeston with boys who were in my school. Husseib was in my year, my form, my lessons. There used to be 2 Muslim guys that came in with a (correct me if Im wrong) a Palestinian head scarf? they closed the I.T room on dinner times weekly to bring Muslims into, Muslims like husseib and lads that didnt even go to my school came. It used to be once every 2 week, gradually changed to twice a week i got told. Just what was they preaching in there? I'll remind you again that Hussieb blew the 56 London bus up...

Beeston is where allot of extremist talk is passed around. The churches I referred to earlier are now Muslim funded/council funded mosques. Play schemes that were run in churches are now shut down, in fact the churches were open to the public, but these mosques that have taken over do not welcome non Muslims. Beeston was a no go area 3 year ago, and is still now in some cases.

Continued:-

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
O.k it was allot worse 3+ years ago, but now its only calmed down because the Muslim community have got what they want...Beeston is now majority Muslim, majority Muslim owned shops,
Majority owned Muslim houses.

Now, to end all of this - i would like to say that im still not a racist, i WAS racist towards Pakistanis and all Muslims but as iv grown older i have learned not to paint a whole religious group by the acts of a small few.
Now that's my thoughts, my thoughts alone, and iv thought that ALONE, met Muslims who thought the same as me,
about the small minority of people, that are giving a very bad reputation to there community. because really, it is a very small few
who are extreme and abuse Britain's kindness

Who do we have to blame, for letting the extreme Muslims THINK they can push for Laws, and there way of lives in our schools, our areas?

Its obvious, its our government...But why? Why are they been sheep, why are they not standing up for our culture. I'm mixed race my self
my mum been white and my dad been black. I'm ENGLISH, my dads ENGLISH - this is OUR culture, our land.

These extreme muslims are a small majority inside a small minority, so why are they getting heard so much? why do they have so much of a voice?

I joined EDL in the hope, the desperation of finding a way to shut them up, move them away and send them to there own land, to indulge in the own culture.

I dont want my sons, daughters, nieces growing up how i did. We are been attacked from the inside and we are letting it happen.
I NEED to act if our government isnt.

Thanks for reading, i hope you understand that im far from racist because of my own thoughts. i have plenty of friends who are still racist towards muslims because of how and where we was raised. But we need to look past that now, and stop letting our own government push us towards been racist
by not acting.

Thanks again

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
One of the problems with freedom of speech is that you have to let people say things that you don't agree with. If some folks want sharia law, let them march for it. If you get a majority who want it, then let it be. Otherwise, just ignore the marchers and they'll eventually go away.

Are you sure about that?

How many Marches have there been of late?

They havn't gone away and will keep on Marching until they get what they want or are shipped off out of here to a Country with Sharia Law.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I've never understood people who travel/live abroad and insist on rigidly maintaining their home country's way of doing things.

F. In the public sphere, its only common decency, common sense, and common morality to try to blend in smoothly with the basic ways your host country does stuff. If you are so upset with it that you can't live with it, than that means its time to leave.

Exactly!

I agree wholeheartedly on what you just said... i've starred your post!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
I feel sorry for the moderate Muslims in this country. Small extremist groups like this can stir up a lot of unneeded hatred in those who are non muslim.This can only be counter productive as these extremist groups can use that in thier favour by saying we hate muslims and use the negativity to persuade other muslims to join their cause. This is not what we want. Instead of going all defensive maybe we should put trust in the moderate muslims and give them a chance to speak out.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by loner007]

We are doing that but they have gone too far with this Sharia Law thing and their Preaching of Hatred!!

We've allowed them here to have their Mosques and to wear their Dress but they have taken our Hospitality and are beginning to throw it back in our faces.... this is not what we opened our gates for....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As long as we have freedom of speech, we will have Islam4Uk, as long as we have Islam4Uk, we will have the BNP, as long as we have the BNP, we will have the EDL, as long as we have the EDL, we will have the UAF, as long as we have the UAF, we will have Islam4UK.

If we try and censor or silence any of these then we won't have free speech any more.

What's worse: biased media and factionalised population OR extreme censorship of political viewpoints?

What's worse: A country run by a country run by police, a country run by angry muslims, a country run by neo-nazis, or a country run by greedy, useless thieves?

These are our choices England.

Great post which deserves a star.... it seems we are stuck at the moment in our current predicament and i can only see it getting worse!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I have never EVER heard a copper say "evening all" And I've "met" a few in my t-half hour. They usually say "oi, come'ere!" or "stop, police!"

Not once, has one been as polite as to wish me a good evening. Your "story" is insignificant in the extreme.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by n000b

Excellent Posts!!

Just brings home how bad it really is here... they came here out of our kindness and now they are chucking it back in our faces and have instilled their seperatist ways!!

That was some story.... this will not end unless we ship them out of here.... that may sound Racist to whoever is reading this but nope.... it's plain fact!! Read noobs story and you shall see for yourselves.

I know about that area, i've heard about it and i think it's the same in Birmingham, Bradford and many other parts.... i see these Muslim only schools in London too.... they are doing this everywhere and who let them do it? The bloody Government!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My friend, it is so much worse than you can imagine.

Islamic Republic of UK, Canada, France, Germany

As the evil leader of Libya said before the UN on TV, with the current
birth rates all of Europe and Canada will be under Sharia law in 40 yrs
or less just due to how many Islamic immigrants are being brought
in by our corrupt politicians to work for less than us.

That along with their higher birth rates.

It is over, game over.

Try to move to one area and hold out for a few decades longer.

Your welcome here in the US if you like.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Thanks!

I'll check your links soon... and i'm hoping to be getting out of here soon anyway.... don't know where yet but i think i've just about had enough!!

Edit to add: I saw that video a couple of months ago on youtube.... doesn't look good at all for the rest of us.... they have way too many kids!!! I can see families around me with 6, 7 or 8 kids..... it's ridiculous and no way to save the planet!!

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a couple of videos for the people to watch who say 'you should leave the flyers and let them have their say/way'

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Muslims of britainn need to realise that religion has no place in politics !

we need to eradicate any religion in politics ,when i goto court and they ask me to swear on the bible I Decline because I do not believe in god !
as it holds no place in the justice system , and shouldnt in the political system.
In muslim countries if women were allowed to speak up and given equal rights , there would be no sharia law system!

You can march for sharia law in the UK as it is your right as a british citizen to do so , however the chances of sharia law coming into power is very slim !

Im glad scotland is in the process of devolution .

Just to let you all know i live in glasgow and have many muslim friends , none of which give a flyin monkeys butt about sharia law , they still try their hardest to be good muslims but they couldnt care less about the hardcore stuff and arent represented by the fundamentalists!

I think it is only england who suffer the extremism , most scottish muslims are happy here and dont blame scotland for the ills of the british government.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by sapien82]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

The problem with that is that for the hard core, their religion is law, and is therefore political. There is no separating the two. But this is how weneed to deal with it, by ignoring their religion and treating them purely on points of law. Remove God from the equation and they do not have a leg to stand on as it is the basis for the majority of their arguments.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by quackers]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by quackers]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
hasnt the head of the muslim faith in the UK stated that the extreme views of sharia law dont apply to british citizens of the muslim faith!
That these views are only held by hardline extremists who promote religious extremism under the guise of islam!

These people who incite religious hatred (shown in the videos) need to be removed from the UK whether they have british passports or not , because they are not wanted by UK muslims and not wanted by the rest of the UK !

You cant say that every muslim is an extremist because it simply isnt true ! Also the government shouldnt fear monger us all into believing that every muslim in the UK is potentially a terrorist waiting to happen!

extremism in any form needs to be tackled, what annoys me is that britian is still giving foreign extremist muslims a reason to come here and cause problems!
we have enough going on domesticly as it is , we need to forget foreign policy and take care of our own garden!

We ought to stop fighting in muslim countries , apologise sincerely to the countries we invaded illegally , turn our backs on america and their war mongering , and concentrate on looking after britian!
We need to show that britain can be a leading country in every aspect of human advancement, economy , science, education, health , environment , culture.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Great points you have made but have you seen the videos on the net coming from peaceful muslims aswell as hardcore militants?

The message is loud and clear... they want to make the whole world Islamic!

This isn't propoganda... it comes from the horses mouth....

I don't know if you want to be told what to do and when... and obey Islam or else but i certainly don't....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
yes well we have seen time and again religion on the march across the world trying to convert each other under the book and the sword!

nowadays though its in the name of the book and the bomb!
Although it may be from the horses mouth , propaganda is exactly what they use to spread the word of islam and promote their exremist beliefs!
Propaganda has been and always will be the tool for the exremist!

However in this day in age people are smart enough to say no to the religious fanatics , they have more common sense !
The world is no longer under tyranical rule by emperors and kings

the world will never be entirely muslim , just as it wont be entirely catholic, protestant christian , buddhist , hindu , or scientologist !

so i think you shouldnt fear the religious march, just dont get suckered by the media and the idiots marching in numbers for something they have been brain washed into !

You have free will

[edit on 28-10-2009 by sapien82]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join