It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore It or Deal With It? Sharia Law In The Uk!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You only have to take a look at the state of Christianity these days, Be it protestant catholic anglican Methodist, To see that no body has the inclination (or fear) to go to there respective churches,
That said if push come to shove i think Ireland/UK was in any serious trouble regarding a muslim revolution they would get a big shock cause when the gloves are of there off, So to speak

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

I quite agree, there are somethings that George Orwell wrote in his England your England essay (1941) that I would like to share that I feel are still true, one is that the Anglican church has never had a hold of the people of these Islands, and all though we may not even know the name of Jesus, we are, however deeply tinged with Christianity..

The other is to paraphrase. It isn't the Germans who were a sleeping walking people (referenced to Hitlers statement about Germans) the true sleep walkers are the people of these Islands. But that when the beast awakes (at the time he was relating to the danger faced at Dunkirk) that the beast it just acts without thought, and that so far when the beast acts, those acts have been for the good.. there issue he raises, and relates to this thread, will the beast always act for the good?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
Maybe chopping off hands and public floggings is what Britain needs, sort out the young Chav's who seem to walk away unpunished from crime with impunity these days IMO,
Seems like the agenda here is to create micro communities (ghettos ?)
and rule their mini kingdoms with fear, IMO

I understand what you are saying but look at where these drugs & guns are coming from....

Heroin for example is an evil seed grown in the Middle East and shipped over here.... guns are all over the World and so easy to get hold of... so, in order to stop the evil drug peddling & gang wars we gotta stop it getting here first and this has nothing to do with having 'sharia law' in place.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

How ridiculous are people to get upset by this?

It's not ridiculous at all.... i just don't like to wake up in the morning to find some fools trying to shove their beliefs & ideals down my throat!!!

It pisses me off no end!!

I'm just a Normal guy trying to live my life....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Quite true, I was on a bit of a rant and coupled with a Merlot head, was thinking a little extreme, your quite right Drugs and gang membership seem to be the youths new career of choice these days, So we need to create more opportunities for the disillusioned youth, Something the right wing extremist Muslim leaders have grasped. And is using that (unempoyment ) to forward there agenda IMO

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

I never understood the mindset regarding the whole "Sharia Law for the UK" thing until a few weeks ago when I called out a friend of my sister about it - he is a pro Sharia English Muslim. My question was, why are you after moving to such a powerful old country and trying to change their system of governance to suit yourselves, why cant you just live and let live.

He answered: When cant they stop trying to spread the western system in our Muslim countries through force, ill stop my peaceful efforts of trying to spread my system in theirs.

Its fair enough IMO. There's nothing else I could really say to him tbh.

I understand what you are saying but there's a big difference between a 'COMMUNIST FACIST GOVERNMENT' & a Government which allows people to believe in a GOD or not....

I know i'm bringing GOD into it but that's what the Islamic Faith is all about... abiding by their rules & their Faith!!

No Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Dermo

'We' are not sending immigrants to other countries in an effort to undermine the traditions and culture of the indigenous people.

No we just send soldiers, tanks, planes, aircraft carriers, helicopters, UAVs, destroy infrastructure then farm contracts out to our own corporations to rebuild it while racking up the collateral damage.

What do these "extremists" do? The come here and use our own democracy against us. Bodies are not stacking up on the streets of Britain due to this "Muslim Invasion".

I think some of you have your priorities completely twisted.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

good job, shall i call in airsupport?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

You may have a point about Iraq, Afghanistan is completely different.
But that is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about people trying to impose a barbaric and alien belief system onto an indigenous people and trying to change this country into a replica of the #holeistan from which came from.

It is one of the basic tenets of the Islamic faith that believers must, by whatever means possible, work towards converting the world to Islam and Sharia Law.
That is why Muslims are trying to impose Sharia, it has nothing to do with current or recent events in the Middle East.

Events like 'the war on terror', Iraq and Afghanistan have nothing to do with this.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I'm not all that surprised you see it as a threat. However, Muslims are a minority, and extreme Muslims are an extreme minority. What makes you think that they have any more weight in the democratic process than you? In terms of just numbers, virtually every person in the UK would need to refrain from voting in order to for these extremists to gain a foothold.More people vote for the BNP than these extremists. I think you are just scaremongering really. If the gov said they were going to ban their organization then we should be looking at that, and if they misappropriated funds, we should be looking at that to. But apart from that, the whole Sharia thing is getting a bit boring now.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by tallwater

I really wish these people (if you can call them that) would just go home to their home country if sharia's what they want....... simple as that.

What sort of pig-ignorant comment is that. "If you can call them that"? Are you suggesting that Muslims are less human than you?

What you're preaching is typical BNP hyperbole.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

First you tried to link this to current events in M.E.
Wrong.

Now this.

Yes, Muslims are a minority who have a say and influence that far outstrips their numbers.
People speak of extremist and moderate Muslims, but their is little difference.
The so called moderates do little or nothing to stop the spread of extreme interpretationa of Islam and the activities of it's believers.

The demographics of birth rates of Muslims has been discussed to the nth degree here on ATS and I have no intention to get involved in another debate on the subject but I think that it it is generally accepted that with current birth rates and the current immigration policy then the Muslim population is going to increase massively over the next few decades.
Just how much influence will they have then?

I am not scaremongering.
This needs to be addressed now before it is too late.

The upsurge in support for the BNP had long been predicted by myself and several others here on ATS.
It is a protest vote.
The major political parties point blankly refuse to accept that we have a problem or to acknowledge the concerns of a large proportion of British society.
Very few people genuinely want the BNP to get elected but they expect drastic action to be taken over the activities of these Muslim 'extremists', they are sick of PC do-gooders, they are even more fed up of carear politicians whose only concern is adhering to the party line and personal advancement and gratification and they want a full review of our immigration policy.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No what needs to be addressed is an open door immigration problem and the declining birthrates of indigenous British. By indigenous I mean anyone who was born in the UK in the last 20-30 years as this seems to be affecting everyone not only white British. The Muslim issue is a side issue, a distraction. You keep mulling over it if you like, but you are blaming the wrong people and not actually addressing the root cause. Where you fail is when you start dragging religion into your argument. There is no need. There are other ways to achieve the same goal without resorting to sectarianism.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyviewer

I really wish these people (if you can call them that) would just go home to their home country if sharia's what they want....... simple as that.

What sort of pig-ignorant comment is that. "If you can call them that"? Are you suggesting that Muslims are less human than you?

Sharia law is in conflict with human rights, and fundamental rights as written in our constitutions.So especially countries with constitutional courts should prosecute these people who want to implement this "law" and deport them..They undermine our democracies which have developed over hundreds of years of struggle and enlightenment, we do not need them here..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyviewer

Ok..... we shall call them Barbarians!!

Is that ok?

And i didn't say all Muslims!!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

good job, shall i call in airsupport?

It's not needed yet but thanks for the offer of support

When things really start hitting the fan i'll call for the Tomahawks!!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by tallwater
Makes me want to go out and tear off all the "Jesus is Lord" stickers somebody has decided to plaster all over the utility boxes in my city.

The utter ignorance of the Anti-Christian hate groups absolutely astounds me. Yeah, use this an opportunity to bash on Christianity, and you will find out what a REAL religion of CONTROL is all about.

Your beloved English pubs..... Gone! Muslims don't drink.
The ability to teach or believe in another religion..... Gone!
Anything even slightly interesting on TV....Gone!
Tea time.... Replaced with call to prayer!
However you will get some new things too...
Like...
Public Caining & Beheadings!

And you better get used to the idea because they are starting to outnumber Europeans, and gaining the ability to out vote you!

Fun stuff.... EH?
However, by all means use this thread as a sounding board to try and pick on the Christians more.

Rubbish. The UK census in 2001 showed that Muslims made up 2.8% of the population.

Don't preach about things you don't understand.

And whats more, whilst figures show many in this country consider themselves Christian, that is misleading and done largely out of legacy than belief. This is evidenced by the sharp decline in church congregations over the last 5+ decades.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

How ridiculous are people to get upset by this?

It's not ridiculous at all.... i just don't like to wake up in the morning to find some fools trying to shove their beliefs & ideals down my throat!!!

It pisses me off no end!!

I'm just a Normal guy trying to live my life....

Aren't you forcing your beliefs on people by removing those signs?

These people are entitled to express their views, thats what this country is about!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH

You cannot go into another country and expect that country to change its laws and ways. You should learn to deal with them and if you don't like it, well thats just too bad.

This will never come in UK, well not quietly. There would be so much rioting and hatred goin around. Plus i don't think it will get the support. This is not the right thing to do.

-Crap

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Sharia law is in conflict with human rights...

Yes,it is a disgrace.

Women's rights abuses under islamic law

Originally posted by quackers
..extreme Muslims are an extreme minority.

According to police about half of UK mosques are now under hardline,extremist control:
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Don't know if you've seen this documentary but its quite an eyeopener -I'm sure many moderate muslims also feel sickened and disgusted when watching it.
Undercover Mosque

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join