It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Is One - We Are All Connected - Symphony Of Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It is a well supported scientific fact that everything in the universe is connected in multiple ways. Many people read and hear about "everything being connected", but they usually don't understand it scientifically, and they usually just think about it in a chain reaction / karma / what goes around comes around type of philosophy. Most don't fully grasp the idea that everything is literally connected by known forces.

For example, most people don't understand that atoms and molecules are basically tiny magnets with weak magnetic fields. Your body, including bones, muscles, your brain, skin, are all different layers of atoms that are electromagnetically interacting together (connected by force). The air you breath on and around Earth is also made of atoms, and it electromagnetically interacts with you too. So the entire atmosphere is just another layer of your body. Since we all share the atmosphere together, in a sense we all share the same body part. We are all connected electromagnetically by it.

Another example is the most obvious one... we are all connected physically by the Earth. You don't always feel it, but we are constantly sharing electrons with Earth. We gain electrons and we lose electrons with Earth (ground) all the time (static electricity). All around the Earth people are charging and discharging electrons that were once connected to their body. These electrons then go to places we can't imagine like electricity. Some may end up in your friend's and family's bodies, some can end up on the other side of the world, and some can even help make the next lightning strike in the next storm. We are all physically connected via Earth, even if you are flying in an aircraft because you are touching the aircraft, and the aircraft is touching the air, and the air is touching the Earth.

Another amazing way is, we are all connected via LIGHT. If two people are looking at each other across a room or field, they are both reflecting light at each other, and that light electromagnetically interacts with their eyes, and brain. They are both constantly shining light on everything around them. They are even reflecting light to the stars, and planets, and the stars and planets are shining light back too.

Between each star in the heavens we see what appears to be darkness. That darkness is an illusion. There is no darkness in the heavens. Each star is usually a sphere which shines light in all 3 dimensions / directions. Between each star is light that is traveling. Since nothing is there to reflect the light, it appears like darkness, but there IS light there. If you can see the star from Earth, and you can see the star from the Moon, and Mars, and any other planet, that means the star is shining light on all those places, and there is no darkness between them. Visible light is one thing, but x-rays, gamma rays, radio waves, all electromagnetic waves are LIGHT too. Stars shine it, planets reflect it, humans reflect it, all atoms absorb and reflect it and most create it.

Some people believe all matter/sub-atoms are made of light in concentrated form, meaning EVERYTHING IS LIGHT.

There is even research where scientists converted light into matter and then back into light, by slowing it down. Scientists even found that our fingernails and hands are emitting light via chemical reactions / electromagnetism.

There is evidence all over the place that support the idea that we are all connected to everything by force. Connected to each other, connected to nature, connected to animals, connected to the Earth, the Stars, the Planets, and beyond.

To sum it all up in three words; ALL IS ONE!

WE ARE the universe...YOU ARE a part of the universe... understanding this is a major step to enlightenment.

If people understood this fully, it would change their outlook on life, and how they interact with life. If they understood that every negative action they do is a negative action against their self (the universe), maybe they would think twice about doing it. If you litter your trash, and pollute... you hurt yourself. If you lie, cheat, steal, kill... you are hurting yourself. Sounds like religion doesn't it? This is because most religions were based off of this proven logic and knowledge. It's like the universe itself created religion based off of what it understood of itself.

The point of this post is to help people understand oneness scientifically. It is my opinion that the entire world must fully recognize this in order to move on in evolution, and to get out of this "downward path of self destruction" that we seem to be following with hate, crimes, terror, and wars.

We (the universe) have made it this far, and we shouldn't stop. We (the universe) have the ability to recognize our self! It is EXACTLY like knowing when you are dreaming, and that allows you to lucid dream, where anything is possible.

It's not easy to get people to read entire messages like this, or to get them to understand it. So I am also going to provide a powerful message in the form of music. Music is easy on the ears, and it creates a stronger "energy" that travels further, and it is easier to memorize. I enjoyed it....so I'm sure others will.

This following music is created by John Boswell, the project is called Symphony Of Science. He combined words from famous scientific minds, and creatively used auto tuning to make them sing, and created music behind it for a total package.

Carl Sagan, Richard Feynman, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill "The Science Guy" Nye, and more....

"It is a tribute to great minds of science, intended to spread scientific knowledge and philosophy through the medium of music."

Lyrics:

[deGrasse Tyson]
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically

[Feynman]
I think nature's imagination
Is so much greater than man's
She's never going to let us relax

[Sagan]
We live in an in-between universe
Where things change all right
But according to patterns, rules,
Or as we call them, laws of nature

[Nye]
I'm this guy standing on a planet
Really I'm just a speck
Compared with a star, the planet is just another speck
To think about all of this
To think about the vast emptiness of space
There's billions and billions of stars
Billions and billions of specks

[Sagan]
The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it
But the way those atoms are put together
The cosmos is also within us
We're made of star stuff
We are a way for the cosmos to know itself

Across the sea of space
The stars are other suns
We have traveled this way before
And there is much to be learned

I find it elevating and exhilarating
To discover that we live in a universe
Which permits the evolution of molecular machines
As intricate and subtle as we

[deGrasse Tyson]
I know that the molecules in my body are traceable
To phenomena in the cosmos
That makes me want to grab people in the street
And say, have you heard this??

(Richard Feynman on hand drums and chanting)

[Feynman]
There's this tremendous mess
Of waves all over in space
Which is the light bouncing around the room
And going from one thing to the other

And it's all really there
But you gotta stop and think about it
About the complexity to really get the pleasure
And it's all really there
The inconceivable nature of nature

Enjoy

[edit on 24-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

It is a well supported scientific fact that everything in the universe is connected in multiple ways. Many people read and hear about "everything being connected", but they usually don't understand it scientifically, and they usually just think about it in a chain reaction / karma / what goes around comes around type of philosophy. Most don't fully grasp the idea that everything is literally connected by known forces.

I don't know about understanding our connection from a scientific point of view but I believe it from a personal point of view, it's a knowing, a collective consciousness if you will, I believe information on every level is being channeled to us all the time, most do not pay attention. An example that has been proved throughout history is when there is a major invention many come up with the same idea at the same time, guess it's a matter of protecting that invention first.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just said this in another thread...but we are connected on an even deeper level than the examples you give...we all came from one singularity...and we are all still connected by invisible (to our eyes) forces that exist at the most fundamental level of matter...the entire universe is just one big web of interconnected energy...

EDIT: Picture a spiders web...you may not be able to see it from a certain angle in the right light...but if a bit of that web gets tangled up into denser ball or knot if you will...it's a lot easier to see...our physical bodies, and all solid matter, is a dense knot of energy existing within this universal web...

[edit on 24/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thanks ALLis0NE,

I liked the video, very cool..

Of course I know we are all connected, I just wish everybody else would figure that out so we can hurry up and move on to 5D....

I am sooo ready.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well this is easily true because if you look at an organism composed of trillions of cells, "All is One" really does make sense, just as a cell experiences itself as separate from the rest of the organism. A cell is so tiny that we have to use a microscope just to view it as being separate from the rest of the cells that make up the organism. This is the same principle for all living things

edit on 26-6-2012 by xAlbinoniblAx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well, yeah, sorta, kinda. It depends on how you mean "connected", and in many, many cases, that connection is meaningless noise. Not everything is interconnected yet, either. Smelling a new-agey theme here.

For example, most people don't understand that atoms and molecules are basically tiny magnets with weak magnetic fields.

Sort of, yes. Most atoms, nuclei, even individual electrons have magnetic moments. But depending on the structure, they may respond by attraction, repulsion, or nothing at all. Most molecules don't have that big of a magnetic moment. That's why the electric field predominates at the molecular level, not the magnetic one. If you're looking for picayune interactive forces, might as well also ring in gravity, the weak and strong forces, van der Waals forces and the like.

So the entire atmosphere is just another layer of your body. Since we all share the atmosphere together, in a sense we all share the same body part. We are all connected electromagnetically by it.

Not so much. Here's where the new-ageyness starts swamping out the physics. The question to ask yourself here is - at what point are any weak interaction forces such as the magnetic moments (totally random, btw, unless you're in an MRI machine or the like) of your body's molecules totally buried in the noise of other things going on in the environment around you? Yes, the gravitic field of Neptune is theoretically connected to your left eyelid, but that interaction is probably 200dB below the gravitic noise of that mockingbird that flew past your window a few seconds ago. At some point, any signal falls below the background crap of everything else, and for weak interactive forces like this, it's sooner rather than later. And that presupposes that the signal isn't just noise itself anyway - I'm not sure of the arcane mystic significance of poop traversing my sigmoid colon causing infinitesimally tiny gravitic waves which will one day pass our nearest stellar neighbor, albeit totally swamped out by a billion other mindless, meaningless random motions of other objects.

EVERYTHING IS LIGHT.

Not really. Matter can be converted to electromagnetic energy, sometimes with gain, sometimes not depending on what it is. But it isn't EM in and of itself, anymore than a dollar is pennies. I can convert a dollar to pennies, but I can't cut one open and shake the pennies out.

There is even research where scientists converted light into matter and then back into light, by slowing it down. Scientists even found that our fingernails and hands are emitting light via chemical reactions / electromagnetism.

Not so much. If you have a charged particle to fiddle with, you can convert "light" (gamma rays - really BLUE light...) to matter. (see also: pair production) And for that matter, your entire body is emitting "light" right now! If you accept "light" as being any sort of propagating EM anyway - you're emitting really low level radio noise all the way up to microwaves, just because you're not at absolute zero. That doesn't signify any arcane syncretic meaning, it's just the way things work.

To sum it all up in three words; ALL IS ONE!

WE ARE the universe...YOU ARE a part of the universe... understanding this is a major step to enlightenment.

All is not one, unless you're just playing with Venn diagrams or the like. Whee! I'm matter! Other things are matter too! Therefore, we're all matter together! *shrug* it's a meaningless tautology. But if it's something you haven't considered before for some reason, there you go.

There is no enlightenment, at least not with a capital "e" the way I'm suspecting you mean.

Since you like music, here's one that I feel is more apropos:

There really isn't any overall, superimposed, holistic meaning of life where everything is co-identical. It's all the random crap shoot of blind statistics.

edit to add: It's a horrible thought anyway-if you're right, you're also co-identical with Rush Limbaugh.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join