It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Lawyers Oath, Death of JFK and the Legal Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here is a great site that has a lot to offer on the subject of law -vs- legal. I think it does a pretty good job of explaining the incredible fraud perpetrated on us. This is a link to a critical page that explains Traffic Tickets, Licensing, Taxation and a host of other frauds. The article also explores the "hide in plain site" legalese deception like "Citizen", "Resident".

www.apfn.org...

The UCC is the law merchant's: code for the administration
of the bankruptcy. The UCC is now the new law of the land as
far as the courts are concerned. Washington D.C. adopted the
Uniform Commercial Code in 1963, just six weeks or so after
Kennedy was killed.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I've worked in the legal field (as a paralegal) since 1973. This article is complete nonsense.

Some of the case law cited may possibly be accurate, though considering what I already know to be wrong, I would tend to doubt it. I don't have the time or resources to research the various cases, but they're just individual cases. If they're too bizarre, they'll be overturned on appeal, or ignored by more competent judges.

There is no "secret oath" for lawyers. There is no secret cabal of lawyers. You can't even get lawyers to agree to anything, much less to keep secrets and obey oaths. Get real.

Yes, there are some strange and stupid laws on the books. And yes, there are certainly plenty of idiotic judgments where some knucklehead judge makes a ruling that defies logic, common sense, and the law. That's what the appeals process is for - to have such cases examined and overturned as needed.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Perhaps there is no secret oath - but my research indicates that the article linked is an exact or close approximation to the laws of the US - and under what guise they are executed and justified.

The law is for the collection fo debts, and control of those 'corporate fictions' (persons) who ascribe to be citizens.

This is not phony, not a hoax, and certainly not a joke. It is slavery - and it is very real.

new topics

join