It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP support in poll sparks anger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I said nothing of the sort.Simply said we should not adhere or comply to certain countries traits or views for the mere fact that we do things differently and they do not. Viewing things that way is frankly dangerous.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

thats the type of thing that should be stoped in a free country
everybody should get a fare chance to make there pitch i think mr griffin is a brave man hes the only one saying anything about immigration and will be punished by the MSM and establishment for doing so.. the mans a hero(only in this respect)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

would ypu be so kind as to explane in what way is it a dangerous way to view things, i don`t see how lookin whats going on globaly should be dangerous

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Looking globally is not dangerous. Comparing our country to another and changing it simply because another country views things differently than us is. Where does it end exactly if we take that view? Next we will be comparing ourself to Sudan and asking why we do not enact policies they have...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
no your miss understanding me what i`m saying is if we look globally and see an incompatible culture like ISLAM causing trouble almost everywhere thay coexist. we should not let them come here until the problems are solved. as for protesting our troops there alliances lie with someone else and should be removed or charged with treason or similar

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The BNP scares the # out of me to be honest.
A few years ago they were a bit of a joke, a remnant of the old national front in silly jackboots and silly nazi hats.
I live in a very low income area of Wales, and since the all the Polish immigration to our area it's almost impossible for those unskilled people (luckily I'm an IT guy with some fingers in several pies) to find work now. All the factory's, hotel's and bars employ the polish as they can get away with a lot more and to be honest from my experience they work harder.
Now in the last 3 years almost everyone I talk to who's unemployed or doing part time jobs is considering voting BNP, even more so after that lynch mob on the BBC.
I'd never for one second agree with their policy's, but it offends me that people were crying out with outrage that a racist shouldn't be on TV. We see plenty of racists on TV, only they are from other cultures and country's and that seems to be fine =/ just when it's a white british guy spouting his ignorant rubbish it's all of a sudden wrong? Hypocrisy much?
It's that kind of double standard combined with how utterly oppressed the lower working classes feel by immigration that's going to propel the BNP to a higher status than the lib-dem's within 10 years. And that scares the # out of me.

I'd still fight for his right to air his views though (even if he is a borderline nazi), we hear enough rhetoric from the other side after all.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Islam is a religion,not a culture. Millions of muslims integrate just fine into our culture,those that don't? i agree,we should kick out. It seems i didn't understand your meaning,but make no mistake it is a very small minority of muslims that you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

thats the type of thing that should be stoped in a free country
everybody should get a fare chance to make there pitch i think mr griffin is a brave man hes the only one saying anything about immigration and will be punished by the MSM and establishment for doing so.. the mans a hero(only in this respect)

I am in complete agreement with you there that this is a free country (as free as you can be in these times) and that everyone has a right to be heard as long as what they say stays within the law – which happens to be a joke but I won’t digress.

I am on record as stating my low opinion of Mr Griffin because of his beliefs but that does not detract from the terrible way he was treated by those who espouse objectivity and fairness.

Mr Griffin received none from the panel or addressees and that is their shame and their failing. Was Mr Griffin brave to enter into that snake pit of detestation?

I am not sure about that because I think he expected and hoped for a rough ride. He is forever focused on the big game, and accepting the invitation to join question time simply furthered his aims.

I think the man is a paradox as some of the things he talks about in regard to immigration do find some resonance with me and I do grudgingly have to concede that in my opinion that some aspects of his manifesto seem to be quite sensible. However it is mixed in with racist rhetoric which is so extreme it could never see the light of day unless the majority of the United Kingdom became fascist in a very short space of time.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

islam is a culture other wise there would be no clash of cultures would there?www.thefreedictionary.com...

i think its time the word fascist was put to bed its a word with no meaning look for a Definition it has too many to be a useful word it been redused to a lable to slap on any one who will discus race or multi-culture issues i mean here look

www.thefreedictionary.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Almost totaly irelivant

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Griffin nor his party have killed any innocent people.
Blair and Labour have, with their false " wars "
But lets all be afraid of the BNP because Labour says what they " might"
do. Suck it up sheeple.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The rise of the BNP is driven largely by the individual desperation and exasperation of people who have been systematically robbed of the right to air their opinions, be they interesting, questioning or downright offensive. A word in the wrong place or at the wrong time might cost you your job and ruin your future. Unsubstantiated allegations of any sort of "ism" can effectively blight a family for a whole generation (just ask anyone in the public sector, if they still have the courage to be honest).
In much the same way as the global warming industry, the PC thought police have turned sensible and reasoned discussion regarding legitimate sociological and economic issues into some kind of crime. It has now become a punishable offence to be caught holding certain views in your own mind (sound familiar?). And to make matters worse, that punishment is often extra-judicial, handed down by some unelected, unaccountable and mysterious quango. Either that or the politicised police and courts come down hard on anyone caught using language which in the final analysis, might hurt somebody's feelings. As far as I know, nobody ever died from being called names.
The rise of the BNP is not inevitable, and here's a couple of suggestions as to how the wind might be taken out of their sails.
Repeal all hate crime legislation. Assault is still assault, and adding any hate element simply has the effect of making one victim more or less important than another.
Repeal all communication legislation save for libel (slander is usually very hard to prove objectively). Let every idiot blowhard make a fool of himself and show his true colours. Let all politicians and campaigners be seen for what they really are, and not what they're allowed to say legally.
If the leaders of the UK's mainstream parties could visit living rooms across the land they'd hear the same thing a thousand times. They'd be told, "I'm voting BNP, and damn you for making me do it."

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Amagnon you got that right.
Question Time was just a get Nick Griffen set up.
And the fact that the UK was originally settled with different races - what does that prove? The fact is that all of us, including immigrants have evolved into a specific culture. But that has been turned on its head now by the takeover of large areas and whole cities by one particular culture which does not want to integrate. We are not talking about some happy clappy multi ethnic mix here.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
please ignore this post it a test to see if i get the chance to edit i have been haveing probs with it feel free to delete this after a few mins thank you

g2

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
so many tools and happy little sheep!

if you can't do basic reverse engineering, you will be excellent slave stock.

the illuminati/globalists seek to create a one world government, and to do this, it will be necessary to create in the mind of the average morlock a new identity.

that identity is of a world citizen, beholden to a world leader. this necessitates dissolving current national identities, then replacing them with the globalist one, via indoctrination of a variety of dubious philosophies and spiritual bunk.

to do THAT one must dilute national identities and CULTURE (going on in all countries now). This is accomplished, dilution, via mass immigration of types foreign who will not be assimilated into culture, but will create a muddle and mishmash of identity, thus dissolving national identity.

fairly simple to figure out, if you're not stuck programmed heavily with mass media and awash in flourines.

the thing which will give you the ability to figure this out is SPIRIT, and it is referred to as discernment.

by Gods Grace alone.

when, however, you live in areas besotted with satanic agencies, the signal is increasingly hard to perceive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join