It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Currancy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi guys, fairly new to this site so please forgive me if im posting something old or recently already done.

I noticed an article the other day about Medvedev revealing a sample of a one world cuurancy at a G8 meeting. I also found a website associated with that coin which shows their targets and vision. Here it is...

www.futureworldcurrency.com...

[edit on 24/10/09 by Boniouk06]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
just me again, only just realised there is a search function, as i said new to the site. sorry guys. looks like this is old news, please lock or close. cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
thanks for the links, i'll be reading up on that, looks interesting. sorry again for the old news.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
thanks for the links, i'll be reading up on that, looks interesting. sorry again for the old news.

I dont think its a big deal. Many topics are brought up again and again on this site.

But you can find a lot of interesting threads by searching. I wish you could filter the found threads in a search on the amount of flags or stars they got though. Would be easier to find good threads that way.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
just me again, only just realised there is a search function, as i said new to the site. sorry guys. looks like this is old news, please lock or close. cheers

No need to close this thread. I also conducted a search and the prior threads were posted in the 'Breaking News' forum. ATS allows one thread in the breaking news forum and one in the conspiracy theory forums.

new topics

join