It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many anti-christs are there on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

How many decievers are there running around this website?

Silly question. Who knows the answer? No one. You call them deceivers, when they are deceived. If they are deceived, do you really think they will give you the right answers? They will answer in complete honesty and still be completely wrong. I did the same things, until I learned I didn't know as much as I thought I did.

"Antichrists" don't deny Jesus' existence, they deny what He came for and what He did.

"Antichrist" can be found in your local churches pulpit. They preach another Christ, a substitute, which is what "anti" means.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

"Antichrist" can be found in your local churches pulpit. They preach another Christ, a substitute, which is what "anti" means.

A state (Fascist/totalitarian) supported christ is what they preach. The decievers are preaching anti-war against the state (Or peaceful submission to) supported government.

Kiss the ass of your government and you get paid.

Not a kiss ass?

Guess what no money for you.

Wanna know where the TARP (Read: Veil) money went?

It went right up your ass.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I am not a christian and thus do not worship their values so in one sense I could be labeled as an anti-christian, but remember it is their labels and words that make me so.

I adhere to chaos magick, demons etc so I could call them anti-chaosists but I do not. I just observe them eating out their own minds and vomiting. I have my own truths and wisdom.

In the hostile shadows I flow alone, in the maze ov my own design I search and seek. I alone understand my own truths and write them down.
?If I publish them will it beget a new cult. I might just do that and see what happens. Ov course it might be doomed to failure from the start or will it spark an agreement in some minds, a kind ov fellowship that gains momentum like a meme virus and spreads and infects more minds.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The decievers are preaching anti-war against the state (Or peaceful submission to) supported government.

Yep.

501c3 whores. That's all they are. They demand their 30 pieces of silver and don't give a tinkers damn how many lives are ruined or how many die in the process. They have grand plans for church expansions they need to fund.

I am pro-war against the state. The beast needs to die. They can keep their precious worthless TARP fiat currency and choke on it..

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I hate fox news so must be an anti-christ..

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Come on now, fess up.

How many decievers are there running around this website?

What I want to know is how does one become a card carrying anti-christ anyways?

Did you start out that way or were you converted to the anti-christ philosophy along the way?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

First lets assess what makes and anti-Christ. Now I am not here to tear people from their religion, nor do I try and undo what Christ has done... But am I follower: No. Does that qualify me as an anti-Christ?

However, if the answer to that is "yes" assess your standpoint to where you are able to impose your belifs upon me but I do not do the same to you.

If "no" is the answer then we can live in perfect harmony, irrelivent of our belifs.

I have a feeling your answer though........

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
To give my answer to the original question, is the correct answer 29 ?
All I know is that person with brain eating demons that vomit ;
sounds really really relaxed with that going on, to me it would get annoying listening to that slappy slappy chew chew hack splat all the time, especially during dinner, I'd be like okay come on now demons, outside lets go get outside and do that its just too nice for you demons to be in here just making a mess, and wipe those feet off before you come back in,
oh my word why did I get married and have these demons anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yes. As your forum name suggests: In nothing we trust!
Its good to be able to memorize sections from a renaissance book (new testament)- that shows you have a good memory at least?
I used to think by studying the bible, it would give me a greater insight into my existence.
You are obviously in need of accomplishing some personal work for the lord?
Good luck- there are still many who are gullible-Baah Bahhh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join