It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many anti-christs are there on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Come on now, fess up.

How many decievers are there running around this website?

What I want to know is how does one become a card carrying anti-christ anyways?

Did you start out that way or were you converted to the anti-christ philosophy along the way?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Depends on if they want to skip the whole no bam bam before the rang thangg

I love everyone

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
define anti-christ.

the term is pretty vague. its had numerous meanings

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I'm one.

Can I get a witness, or three?

No, you can't become an anti-christ. You must be born into it.
And of course, the planets must be aligned and the galaxy and the universe, plus all the other universes that some scientists have determined that all exist using mathematics. Only then can you become the "real" anti-christ". Sorry. It's a closed club. I am one but I missed the last alignment because I was too busy playing my Xbox- 360 game of Kill the Christ While Driving Madly Through Las Vegas While Trying to Score a Ton of Coke. My bad. I will try to pay more attention next time at the next alignment.

Oh, yeah, I love everyone, too.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
define anti-christ.

the term is pretty vague. its had numerous meanings

If we goto the source there are only 3 definitions of anti-christ. Quite literally it means someone who denies Jesus.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

I love everyone

Define love.

The term is pretty vague. It can mean many things.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

alright. fine. i am an antichrist.

how would you need to be born into it? i dont follow christ or necessarily believe that he was real. (i think thats sort of a moot point)

i dont think anything he was teaching was new in any way. and for someone who was divine, some of his advice was kind of bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

alright. fine. i am an antichrist.

... for someone who was divine, some of his advice was kind of bad.

How do you figure?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

www.biblegateway.com...:29-34&version=KJV
(this is from the sermon on the mount)

that literally says "think not for the morrow" and if you pray god will provide everything for you.

thats not particularly good advice to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I lied. I dont love everyone. In fact. I hate ALOT of people, rather.. types of people.

I love puppy's. And the odd Gothic chick.

Christians tho... i dont know.. it always just comes back to, "what about the dinosaurs?" and its Issiah this and noah that and jesus x1000 and I go dark. Start thinkin about melted chocolate and how good it would taste on everyday edibles. Like mac and cheese, or tuna fish.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well, in most senses of the word, particularly your chosen sense, I am an anti-christ.

1. I don't believe in a traditional God. I believe that the universe as a whole probably makes up a higher consciousness (afterall, if matter exchanging energy across gaps gives rise to my consciousness, the whole universe could be one big brain giving rise to one big consciousness just as easily) but I really don't think that higher consciousness expects anything from me except for me to do whatever it is that comes naturally to me. If this world drives me out of my mind and I do something absolutely abominable to the whole world, then that was the natural conclusion of a physical chain reaction that I was only a small part of.

2. I believe Jesus was nothing more than a political revolutionary who got what most political revolutionaries get. And considering that he was a carpenter who said that he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword, I find the irony of his death absolutely hysterical.

3. If I turn out to be wrong and Jesus does come back:
A. I think we'll probably just crucify him again anyway, because humanity is pretty messed up (maybe it was a mistake for a cruel and vengeful God to make us in his own image).
B. I would never submit to God, even given absolute proof of his existence and omnipotence, because there is absolutely no possible excuse for the horrors of this world. If I'm wrong, and this world is the result of a divine plan, and not just a random mess, then I'd give anything, up to and including an eternity in hell, to meet the guy who planned it and repay him in kind for all that I've been through.

4. I think that on the whole, religion in general is one of the worst things things that ever happened to mankind- perhaps second only to government (and, pardon my irony, god help us whenever the two meet).

But all that being said, I will leave you on one positive note. My former pastor is my oldest and most respected friend, although he knows exactly where I stand on these matters. He's a very rare and very cool individual who is for the most part much better off for his faith. If God would act a little more like my clergyman friend, Christianity would be a pretty decent religion.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am not a Antichrist, but to the ignorant people i might seam like one

Just like i have thoughts about them.

We are all evil except in our own eyes. We judge others based on our own values and moral standard.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
and on a side note, there is no "antichrist philosophy"

basically the only thing guaranteed between two antichrists of the definition you gave is they arent followers of christ.

theres no antichrist dogma or rituals. its just not believing in him.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I dont know... if I dont believe in a mythical God creature, am I the antichrist?

Looks like a lot of us on the planet. Satan must have better dental insurance.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i am responsible for my decisions/actions. i feed my carnal desires in every way i deem necessary. i am here because i choose to be. as a result, if i wanted a "spiritual" experience i would have simply created it.
i deny myself nothing and i live regret free.

this life is a interconnected network of pathways. i simply keep my path as dimly lit as possible.

be your own god, answer to none.

PS- satan loves you!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Satan must have better dental insurance.

You either worship god or money, yes?

What if your dentist is just like you?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist

satan loves you!

That's kinda what I'm afraid of.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hmm... I always thought that there was only going to be one anti-Christ, like a sort of Jesus in reverse who was supposed to confuse and mislead the people. Now I'm learning that anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus is an anti-Christ.

OK, if that definition is accurate, then I'm an anti-Christ. I don't "confess" Jesus, whatever it means to "confess" someone or something. Certainly I don't believe that Jesus was God Almighty. I *do* worship and love God Almighty, but many Christians tell me that, unless I worship a human (Jesus), I don't "really" worship God Almighty. Whatever. God knows what I mean, and He's fine with it. That's all that matters.

So yeah, apparently I'm an "anti-Christ". But if I truly am, then it's perfectly fine to be an anti-Christ. It's just one more meaningless label that people can try to apply to one another.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Well, in most senses of the word, particularly your chosen sense, I am an anti-christ.

If I turn out to be wrong and Jesus does come back: I think we'll probably just crucify him again anyway

I think we might all be anti-christs.

Why would christ come back a second time anyways?

Didn't he learn his lesson the first time around?

No peace for you.

War only war.

Love is war, war is love.

I love you all to death.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Dont think I couldve said that any better Vagabond

In that case, I too am an antichrist

new topics

top topics