It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Reveals Secrets of North America Plot (NAU)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

George Bush authorized all of this. WITHOUT the consent of Congress, I might add.
I can't believe we are even discussing this as if it isn't true. Lou Dobbs was reporting on this like two years ago when Bush met with the leaders of both Mexico AND Canada.

He called them out on it right then.

Furthermore, people still bickering over WND?!
As the OP has shown, this is real. It is confirmed through the CFR website.

Look, this is just page two guys, try reading the danged thread, it isn't a long one. (not you, in general)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hey Jay, normally I butt heads with you over just about anything. In this case, I don't, and I believe you may have misread me. I've been following this for some time, and am SURE that it's so.

Matter of fact, I'm the guy who posted the NAU seal that was found on the back of NC (real-ID ready) drivers licenses. I can post it again if you'd like, it's already uploaded, but evidently there was such an uproar here over it that it's not on the new ones now. I have one issued June, 2007, that has the seal, but one issued August, 2009, doesn't have it any more. The seal I posted was scanned from the June 2007 license.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If something like this happens, that Obama freak-show BETTER NOT be the head of the crew... I think the only man for the job would be the Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Harper. He's done such an awesome job with Canada and kept them in the lead throughout the damn recession, no matter which way you look at it, he'd be the man for the job. He doesn't back down and he's a damn fair leader.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I didn't misread you.
I answered your question and then talked about the thread.
Hence the (not at you, in general) at the end of the post.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicnic100
All the evidence is there. All three countries functioning as one unit would be a superpower, unable to be defeated by any other country. This would also be another stepping stone toward a one world government.

Indeed, on both accounts.

If we are to handle disclosure at any meaningful level... it had better be as one world.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I got ya. I went back and re-read it, then edited in a sarcasm switch, since you can't see my eyes rolling over the internet.

Here's the NAU seal in position on the back of a NC Driver's license:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e7649dc1f7b.jpg[/atsimg]

And a Closeup of the seal itself:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1e9bafda657.jpg[/atsimg]

The machine-readable area on the license itself has been blurred, to protect the owner's identity. The oblong black streak on the seal, near the top, was a unique serial number for THE SEAL, and was different than the license number.

Also, the areas covered by the arrowheads on the seal, upper right and lower left, were slightly raised, in a rectangular area, as if there were SOMETHING (microchip? RFID?) beneath being covered up.

Like I said previously, these seals are gone now, due no doubt to the questions raised in just such places as this.

However, just because they backed down on the seal, that doesn't mean they've backed down. They just went sneakier.

[edit on 2009/10/24 by nenothtu]

[edit on 2009/10/24 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You know, when you said that I whipped out my NCDL, issued in January 2007, and sure enough, it is exactly as you have posted here. It is there.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Personally I anticipate a North American Union.
Sure, there are potential setbacks. But I honestly believe that the Pros will outweight the Cons substantially.

We would be increasing our workforce tremendously (this is why China is the economic powerhouse it is).
We would be solidifying out defensibility tremendously (we would be further isolating ourselves geographically).
We would be absorbing culture.
We would be unifying.

These are good things, people.
I understand that change is feared.
But as others have said, this is inevitable.

Why the secrecy? Look at how people are handling it as it is. Imagine if everyone did the same.

They'll do it in small steps. They'll create the superhighway that bridges the three countries and allows for uninterrupted flow of goods throughout the North American Continent.
They will allow for more and more people to integrate northward through Mexico into the US. (yes, there will be drug dealers, but there will also be a lot of people who are just trying to make some money who will do great things here in America)

But the crappy part is when they pretty much collapse the dollar to implement the new currency.

In the end, the future of all three nations will be strengthened through such a union.

It is happening around the world as we speak. America, Mexico and Canada will follow suit.
And that is a good thing... in the end.

By the way, when people talk about not wanting this, why do they always talk about the illegal immigration through Mexico as a reason?
It seems as if nobody really has a problem with Canada.

That is a good thing also.

During the Civil War, one of the most contentious things that is never spoken about now is that the Confederation wanted the US Government to invade Mexico and a portion of South America so that they could have control of the entire Gulf Coast for military strategy purposes.

This way, we won't need to kill a bunch of folks.

Although many are still likely to die in the transition period.

It is a shame, but it is inevitable.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
It's called WND
And it's full of horse dung!

It's the website with less credibility than the National Enquirer.

I would buy the tripe Alex Jones spews or the Bull that Glen Beck shoves out before I would believe anything barfed out by WND.

Oh wow...really?... do you have ANY INTELLIGENT argument to claim what is in this article is wrong?.... Or do you think that by claiming "oh it is just WND" that this is an intelligent argument to refute what the article is saying?....

By that assumption of yours noone should be accepting the crap from CNN, or any other leftwing source either....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well if the United States and Canada merged into one giant country that proabably wouldn't be too bad. We would be the largest country in the world and become much stronger too. We shouldn't include Mexico though. Not until they get their *Snip* together.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

By that assumption of yours noone should be accepting the crap from CNN, or any other leftwing source either.

Yep pretty much what I am saying. Maybe using actual SOURCE material instead of the spin of some bull dunk news source would be better.

BTW I did post some proof of why WND is not a credible news source a couple posts down, but don't bother reading that, we already know your mind is made up.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sure this isnt a hoax? I do belive the NWO is inebidable...this si not good. Rememebr bill clinton and NAFTA? hat opend the NAFTA super highway..this merger happens,t eir will be no more borders then, illgal will be able to walk feeely across into our land now,t ake more of our jobs. I cant imagine why candians would wanna come down this way lol, but mexicans allthe way to panama yup

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I don't think it's a hoax, we got Africa becoming a union. We got east Asia becoming a union.

Something about revelations seems to strike a bell with me. And I am not a christian. But wasn't there supposed to be 7 kingdoms? 1EU 2NAU 3SAU 4AU 5EAU 6OPEC 7Austrailia (Australia just rocks, I don't know why they get the get out of hell free card, they just do.)

So that's seven kingdoms or unions. Hmm. Scary

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by ziggy1706

I don't think it's a hoax, we got Africa becoming a union. We got east Asia becoming a union.

Something about revelations seems to strike a bell with me. And I am not a christian. But wasn't there supposed to be 7 kingdoms? 1EU 2NAU 3SAU 4AU 5EAU 6OPEC 7Austrailia (Australia just rocks, I don't know why they get the get out of hell free card, they just do.)

So that's seven kingdoms or unions. Hmm. Scary

For those out there who are religious or have any interest in the Book of Revelations found often as the last book of the Christian Bible, I believe this John was a political scientist, because he describes in great poetic allegory, the abstract processes that occur during the process of political convergence. In my opinion the guy was no more a prophet than Sir Isaac Newton, but had as keen of an understanding of the trends during an empire and their trajectories.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Indeed, Convergence is the fundamental element of Emergence, and that is a continual and dynamic process.

You know, just because you have some fancy label for it doesn't mean it's good.

There is no good or bad... only thinking makes it so.

And if it was good, then why are so many people fighting the NWO? I mean, the NWO has to be the final natural convergence of all nations, according to your fancy labels.

What is it with you and words? Fancy? Please...

Yes... a Global government is one of the steps along the way of convergence... however we are far from that right now... currently the continents are converging politically...

And after that the convergence of all species in the universe, and then of all galaxies, and then of...

Yep, just one big happy family...

Actually... yeah.. that's pretty much how it goes unless interrupted....

Like a ball falling to the earth, gravity will pull it as much as it can in an unconscious way... but that ball will stop falling only if it runs into something else. Yet even then, the pull of gravity is upon it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Problem with centralization of power, or convergence or whatever you want to call it, is that no single person or group is capable of representing the opinions of, and meeting the needs of different cultures. It's already quite silly to put one man in charge of the major decision making of America. Putting one in charge of three countries? That's a joke. As for having a world president, yeah that'll be nice.

If the grey alien race is real, well you can see right there what happens to individualism when political evolution reaches it's apex. Personally I dont want to end up as a human bug with a hive mind. The hive in our case being the media.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

You know, when you said that I whipped out my NCDL, issued in January 2007, and sure enough, it is exactly as you have posted here. It is there.

If being able to drive in all three countries is proof of the NAU, then so is being able to travel to all three.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

"For those out there who are religious or have any interest in the Book of Revelations found often as the last book of the Christian Bible, I believe this John was a political scientist, because he describes in great poetic allegory, the abstract processes that occur during the process of political convergence."

-----------------------------

Agreed 100%
Of course, the entire New Testament was a Political Roast of Rome. So, it stands to reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

First of all, anyone who has ties to Al Gore imo is a crook just like Al Gore, or are too naive for their own good, more so if they remain at his side after all the facts have come out about the Al Gore lies about Global Warming...

Second of all, the same thing has happened with other news sources when some author made false claims and were posted online, or even shown on tv, yet those news sources still have their own tv channel, and you know why? because there are several authors/journalists that work, and give stories to news sources...

But of course since WND is on the conservative side it is not reliable right?.... meanwhile leftwing sources do the same yet they get green light from people like yourself huh?....

How about you concentrate on THIS ARTICLE, and try to find evidence to refute it?....

Or is that too much to ask?...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

There is no good or bad... only thinking makes it so.

Wow...Hunka is now trying to be a philosopher?...

Only thinking makes things good or bad?..... How about you get down from those clouds and smell the roses, and garbage of "REAL LIFE"?....

What is it with you and words? Fancy? Please...

Yes... a Global government is one of the steps along the way of convergence... however we are far from that right now... currently the continents are converging politically...

.......The spiritual world has it's time and place, right now we are living in a physical world, and "convergence" only means to be controlled by a bunch of elitist idiots who think they have the right to dictate to the rest of the world what we should think, believe, and what we should do... So you can keep that convergence for yourself if you want it, thank you very much...

Actually... yeah.. that's pretty much how it goes unless interrupted....

Like a ball falling to the earth, gravity will pull it as much as it can in an unconscious way... but that ball will stop falling only if it runs into something else. Yet even then, the pull of gravity is upon it.

So, you seem to be one of these people who think the taking over of a One World government is something we cannot stop and must embrace because the leaders of the One World Government are know-it-alls who can do no wrong...just like it is with the Obama fans believing that President Obama can do no wrong.....

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join