It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is the Beast!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The US is the Anti-Christ!

I beleive the US government, is the "antichrist" or the beast which was prophesied in the bible. I don't have a religion but I do beleive that things that have been prophesied can come to manifest.

I live in the US (Florida), but I still have much reason to beleive the US is the beast that is mentioned in the bible. I will quote the following, a bit long, but VERY VERY in depth, youll find it quite interesting
:

Follower of the Khuli wrote: "Also what is this zhedhi order exactly?�

As this question requires rather a lot of detail to even begin to be answered to a satisfying degree, I thought I�d give it a post of it�s own.
Basically, The Zhedhi Order is a revolutionary order founded for the purpose of overthrowing the established world governments and associated repressive socioeconomic systems. As you may be aware, the day on which an enterprise is started constitutes the astrological natal chart for that enterprise and that chart determines said enterprise�s abilities, attributes and lifepath. This applies not only to individuals on the day they were born, but also to all other entities on the day they were �born�, eg companies, countries, even threads on internet forums!

Now, astrology is in fact a very, very exact and a very, very precise science. Most astrologers practising today are very inexact in their work and produce very general, very wishy-washy, and often downright wrong results. However, this is not due to the inexactness of what the planetary alignments themselves are actually saying but rather it is the result of the lack of any real depth in most astrologers� work and their persistence in focusing on the relatively minor and unimportant considerations of sign and house placement over the far more central and essential consideration of the planetary geometry of the chart.

Astrology correctly and insightfully practiced has the power to tell you exactly what ANY entity will be like, and what will happen to it when. For example, the strength of the USA as a nation can easily be discerned from a geometrical analysis of its natal chart. Here I quote the Magi Society�s analysis of a portion of said chart to illustrate how exact astrology can be in relation to the chart of an entity (viz. the USA) that you all know plenty about :

�The USA was born with a parallel of five planets. Not only that, these five planets anchor one corner of the most powerful Magi Quad we have ever seen. It is:
[Jupiter parallel Sun parallel Uranus parallel Venus parallel Mars] + Pluto Saturn and Neptune

These eight planets align to create what we call a Quintuple Parallel Super Aspected Magi Quad. We think this alignment is about 50 times more powerful than the average (single) Aspected M/Q.

Interpretation: Power (Pluto) and super success (Jupiter) in inventions, technology, broadcasting, entertainment, politics, flying and space travel (all from Uranus); in war and weaponry and athletics (from Mars); and in having great wealth (from Venus), all of which works hand in hand with the pairing of Saturn + Neptune, which represents control (Saturn) of natural resources (such as fertile soil, oil, minerals, etc.), electricity, medicines, patentable and copyrightable ideas, and artistry and talent (all from Neptune). In a nutshell, this Quintuple Parallel Super Aspected MDQ has precisely defined the USA.�
- From �The Magi Society Ephemeris (1950-1999) � Including Secrets of Magi Astrology� by The Magi Society.

And bear in mind that that is just part of the analysis, and that that passage is written for beginners / students and as such doesn�t really go that much in depth. But still, it should give you some idea of what it is possible to see with geometric astrology and the degree of specificity that is possible with it. In this context I would also add that the fact that all those planets, and all that they represent, are conjunct the Saturn-Neptune midpoint (which forms the other half of the Magi Quad), means that said planets manifest their attributes (symbolisms) in relation to the Saturn-Neptune midpoint. And what does the Saturn-Neptune midpoint represent? Well, some of its attributes have already been covered in the quote given above. However, its most important and strongest characteristic was not so covered in that quote. And that strogest attribute / influence is the desire to change and control established beliefs and to replace them with a belief system of one�s one. So, in all the fields of activity mentioned in the above-quoted passage, the USA�s underlying motivation, its goal and the purpose of all its actions was to replace the established way of going about those activites with its own way of going about them ie: �Do it this way, like I do it, for that is the best way to do it and how it must be done�. So essentially, the USA�s great strength has been that it could control people�s beliefs and perceptions regarding all those areas of activity listed above, from war to economics to inventions to entertainment. Which is especially pertinent when you consider all the things already said about the nature of the beast and the harlot on this thread. In regards to this I would like to point out:

�Revelations 18
2�Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.�

Indeed. Align yourself not with the beast (the USA, specifically the USA�s system of government and controlling belief) nor the harlot (the belief system propagated worldwide by the beast, that of the supremacy of materiality and economics) else you partake of her sins and shall therefore suffer her fate and be judged even as she herself is judged.

Now, the alignment detailed in the above analysis is what gives the USA its strength as a country and what gives the USA government the strength that it has. The USA has lead and pretty much ruled the world thus far due to the strength of that alignment. As The Magi Society said in another of their books (�Astrology Really Works!� � where they prove geometric astrology�s validity using the same methodology as that sometimes utilised by genetic scientists � and to a higher degree of statistical rigour too! ) :- �The birth chart of the Declaration of Independence is the strongest chart we have ever seen. And the United States is the strongest country in the history of the world.� From which it can be inferred that the USA is the strongest country in the history of the world thus far because it had the strongest birth chart thus far (prior to the foundation of The Zhedhi Order) within the context of this evolutionary system we call Earth. It is a direct causative relationship. Remember, the karmic gateway (natal chart) which defines any entity is what gives that entity its strengths, abilities and character and is also that which determines what will happen to that entity and when.
In this context I will also add that the USA has Saturn square its natal Sun which interprets as: a malicious, controlling (Saturn) entity (Sun) which seeks to repress and limit (Saturn). And that I believe explains much of the policies of the USA�s government and politicians.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fascinating to say in the least.

If you want read the rest of it and also find out the Natal Chart for the Zhedhi Order along with some other cool stuff follow this link:

www.astralpulse.com... (the post all the way on the bottom)

Natal Charts, ARE very fascinating. They are very accurate on just about EVERYTHING about something, and it all has to do with the alignments that occured when you were born, or when a situation has occured, and that situation can be anything. Just like I have posted above.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've always thought if any one country was the beast, it would be China or The Soveit Union, but the USSR is gone or is it??

But then, was just an opinion..lol

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My father is a seventh day advendtis and when I was joung in sabath day they use to teach us about the end of the days and I remember that suppousely the younger nation was going to be against the older nation, meaning that US is the younger most powerful nation in the world and the muslin world or middle east is the older I remember mentioning that US was the hore of the appocalipse were all depravation comes from. I guess I still remember because when you are a child things like this leaves and impretion.
Do I make sense.?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
yes marg6043 you make sense, im glad my family left religion up to me. but i would have to agree america is responsible for a lot of deprivation, mainly through television and cinema. jerry springer especially

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well thanks that is a relief, I guess compare to other nations and in the eyes of the islamic world we are the beast.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, many many in the islamic nations (extriemists)think we are the beast....glad I dont believe that or...I would be kinda stuck in the belly of the beast...AHHHH!!!

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

TextWell, many many in the islamic nations think we are the beast....glad I dont believe that or...I would be kinda stuck in the belly of the beast...AHHHH!!!

Well make sense then that in Iraq they are killing anybody that works for the beast.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Heh, I beleive I am on the "foot" of the beast, and we are going to get stepped on with massive flooding. (Florida).

Oh well.... keep in mind I am not a religious person, just on the spiritual journey, on the course of spiritual evolution.

But I "know" that the US is the beast, and that it is "babylon" which is mentioned in the bible.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't think the U.S. is the beast. I always thought the "beast" was a referance to the antichrist. America could be Babylon, that sounds about right , but I'm not sure. Maybe "babylon" will rise out of Europe.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I believe that the George Bush is the AntiChrist. America in it's infancy could have been so much more. But for some reason war has always been part of the American way of life. One thing you have to remember about American politics: Who in the government serves the longest term? It's the military officials, the guys running the black projects and the intelligence types. They serve many presidents usually and therefore they will say what it takes to keep their jobs as glorious as they are. These men have true power. The intelligence types fool with foreign governments all the time. That is real power because everything is off the record.

America could have used it's power in such a better way like food relief, medication for 3rd worlds, etc, etc, etc.

You don't win the "hearts and minds" of people with guns and bombs. True diplomacy is avoiding war at all costs and using it only as a last resort. In my opinion there was never a serious effort to do this with Iraq.

Oil makes the world go round. Maybe the devil will die when the oil runs out. Just think if the U.S. spent all the money it's using to fight the war in Iraq on developing fuel cell or other non-fossil fuel systems we wouldn't be in this pickle

Long live Canada

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Errrr......the middle east is the good guy and the US is the bad guy????

In the Middle east they still murder women in public in circumstancial evidence, the women normally chop off the labia and clitoris of their 5 year old girls with broken glass or unsharpened knives as they chant Allah is great, sometimes the father does it chanting that he is the man and she has to do what he says.

Not to mention what they do in many parts to Christians....

This is unbelievable, this is just more proof that you guys don't know what the heck is going on....

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Muaddib]

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Let me post somethings relating to the Aqidah, or faith.

"Ruling Concerning Mixing with the Disbelievers in order to Call Them to Islam

Question: Is it allowed to mix with the disbelievers, Christians, Hindus and others, and to eat and talk to them or even to be amicable with them as a means of calling them to Islam?

Response: It is allowed to mix with the disbelievers, sit with them and be polite with them as means of calling them to Allah, explaining to them the teachings of Islam, encouraging them to enter this religion and to make it clear to them the good result of accepting the religion and the evil result of punishment for those who turn away. For this purpose, being a companion to them and showing love for them is overlooked in order to reach that good final goal."

"Ruling About Hiring a Non-Muslim Maid [or Servant ]

Question: I sent requests asking for a maid to help my wife with her housework. I discovered, through letters, that they did not find a Muslim in the country that I wanted a maid from. Is it allowed for me to hire a non-Muslim maid?

Response: It is not allowed to have a non-Muslim maid or a non-Muslim male servant, or a worker who is non-Muslim for anyone living in the Arabian Peninsula. This is because the Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered the Jews and Christians to be expelled from that land. He ordered that only Muslims should be left there. He decreed upon his death that all polytheists must be expelled from this Peninsula.

Furthermore, hiring disbelieving men and women is very dangerous for the Muslims, their faith, their behavior and the upbringing of their children. Therefore, such must be prevented in obedience to Allah, the Glorified, and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and to prevent a source of evil and immorality."

Excerpts taken from.
www.uh.edu...

"Asking for Divorce Due to Need

Question: My husband wants to marry a second wife and informed me of that. I refused. My reasoning was that he is not in need of that since I have given him children and fulfill his rights. So I said to him, "In that case, divorce me." Am I in the right?

Response: You do not have the right to prevent him from marrying again no matter what your actions are toward him. He may desire more children or he may feel that having only one wife does not keep him completely chaste. In any case, the wife does not have the right to keep him from marrying another. However, if she fears that she will treat the other wife unfairly or she believes that she will not be able to live with a co-wife, then she may seek divorce due to that need. It is not allowed to seek a divorce without the presence of a necessity.

Excerpt taken from.
www.uh.edu...

Here you will find a link with more information regarding Fatawas.

www.uh.edu...

There is also the problem that to Muslims scholars "Islam is not an evolving religion", so they will not change any of their views.

"Muslim scholars do not consider Islam to be an evolving religion, but rather a religion and legal system which applies to all times. It is, therefore, the application that is susceptible to evolution. Indeed, the provisions of the Qur'an are such that by their disciplined interpretation, with the aid of the Hadith and Sunna and other sources of interpretation, Islam can, as intended, provide the solution to contemporary social problems."

Excerpt taken from.
www2.ari.net...

Image taken from.
mccoy.lib.siu.edu...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

VzH

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
are you racist muaddib ?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Errrr......the middle east is the good guy and the US is the bad guy????

Get a clue and tell the same to your adventist church....in the Middle east they still murder women in public in circumstancial evidence, the women normally chop off the labia and clitoris of their 5 year old girls with broken glass or unsharpened knives as they chant Allah is great, sometimes the father does it chanting that he is the man and she has to do what he says.

Not to mention what they do in many parts to Christians....

You better tell your church to get a reality check pal.

This is unbelievable, this is just more proof that you guys don't know what the heck is going on....

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Muaddib]

Are you putting words into my mouth Muaddlib?

I never said "US bad guys and Muslims are good guys".

Also, if you CAN READ, I have stated that I am not religious don't attend any church, don't participate in dogma or cults etc etc.

THIS is unbeleivable, this is just more proof that YOU guys would do anything you can to deny the truth, by putting words into my mouth, and then, proving your "point" which has nothing to do with the original topic.

There are no "good" guys and there are no "bad" guys. We (everyone on Earth) are all part of the Earth Cycle. Good and Bad are just perceptions and not truth. What can be called "bad" can also be called "destructive".

Whether you intended to or not, don't ruin my topic anymore than you already have done.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
correct me if im wrong, but doesnt the beast have seven heads that somewhat represent the fallen nations of man? seven heads, one body -> NWO? and george w bush as the anti-christ!?
haha, dont make me laugh. i think the devil is a little more creative than that. if anything he's a lacky to some other source. something with above the average IQ, if ya know what i mean. hehe, GWB...sigh... dfh out.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I dont think USA is the Beast. Firstly the Beast is a man, a person. Secondly some scriptures in the Old Testament talk about what could be the same beast as being the Assyrian, the one God would bring against Isreal. He will have hooks in his mouth and God will use him to destroy many nations and then lead the world to attack Isreal.

USA/America could very well be in scripture as the Babylon the Great. The final babylon nation on earth. In parts of the old testament it speaks of the then current day Babylon and a future "daughter" or nation that will appear in the end times , will consist of people from every tribe and nation in the world, will be the most powerful and richest ever..etc etc..I and others have man posts about this already. It says that in the heart of the beast God will put the idea and hatred of this whore or modern day babylon and will eventually destroy it. So America isnt the beast but will be burned with fire from the beast. Some people have said that Russia will one day attack and invade America.

So in MHO if America is in the bible it is only as Babylon the Great end time nation.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Heh, I beleive I am on the "foot" of the beast, and we are going to get stepped on with massive flooding. (Florida).

Oh well.... keep in mind I am not a religious person, just on the spiritual journey, on the course of spiritual evolution.

But I "know" that the US is the beast, and that it is "babylon" which is mentioned in the bible.

I "know" you dont travel much and I "know" you havent seen much outside the US...cause I "know" about 95% of the World would love to switch places with us....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

TextYou better tell your church to get a reality check pal

It this coment for me? Muadibb. Well in case it is, this is my response, I am pro choice, radical and dont believe on any religious organizations or the antichrist, the devil, easterbonny or santa claus. And for the coments on the adventist, my father is adventist my mother catholic, is just an experience I had of many experience going to church as a child. Thats the reason as an adult I dont believe on anything anymore, because churches just try to feed you the fear of their believe.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Textcorrect me if im wrong, but doesnt the beast have seven heads

Yes, also I remember this littler panflets with pictures of a dragon with seven heats, now this was supoused to be the catholic church rule over the world on the adventist view.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by marg6043]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join