It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Gallium At 110 ppm Doing in Phoenix Air Samples?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Rense article

The latest Phoenix air analysis is finding Gallium in high concentrations. Gallium?

Gallium is very odd to find in ambient air, it is not actually found in the natural environment but has wide use for cloaking, mind control and several strange applications.

Here is the full lab report...

Phoenix Air Particulates Lab Report-2009

Gallium used for Cloaking

Gallium for Mind Control

More about Gallium -

Gallium does not exist in free form in nature, and the few high-gallium minerals such as gallite (CuGaS2) are too rare to serve as a primary source of the element or its compounds.

Don't know how to do that external tag thing but I linked the source if that helps.

Anyway....is Phoenix being sprayed like bugs? Are the non-existent chemtrails that are really contrails raining down unusual chemicals on that city? Is there a manufacturing plant close by spewing out air pollutants?

What could be the cause of an element in such high concentrations when it "does not exist in free form in nature"?

If the gallium level is intentional, then for what purpose? What's in Phoenix that needs to be cloaked? Or are the people in need of mind control?

This article with the accompanying lab report raises a lot of uncomfortable questions for which I haven't a clue how to answer. If anyone lives in that area that could shed some light on the subject we welcome your input.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Already a thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gallium is the least of their worries if these results were accurate.

Shame they're not.

[edit on 24/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP, I was in Fresno last year. I have allergies and that city was tearing me up. Phoenix's poison's are off the scale. Aluminum in the body attacks the brain. The level was 39,000 ppm that is 39 pp 100,000, that is fracking crazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for that. I have the worst time trying to find anything with that search function. Off to read the other thread now.

Just read the other thread and checked links. Didn't see the debunk. Lots of good research and theories put forth. Maybe it's just late and I'm tired but I didn't see where the questions were ever really answered as to why the gallium level was so high (as well as all the other toxic compounds found).

[edit on 24-10-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Well, it is used in Semi-Conductor production and there was a lot of that in Phoenix, at least when I lived there. It is also put into the atmosphere by burning coal and there is a bloody big coal fired plant in N.AZ or S.UT, maybe it is coming from there?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There's the massive Intel plant churning out microprocessors like Mrs Bairds factory bakes bread.

Don't forget how the wind works there, scouring the desert and sending the finest ground sand everywhere as dust. A lot of strange projects have taken place in the desert and Phoenix is like a mixing bowl for everything the wind picks up.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Well, it is used in Semi-Conductor production and there was a lot of that in Phoenix, at least when I lived there. ...

good point indeed...
anyone familiar with Phoenix is aware that along a 10 mile stretch of the Salt River , river bed...there are were umteen Motorola, Honeywell, & formerly Allied Signal plants in that 'corridor' which also has the SkyHarbor Airport situated therein.

These industrial plants so polluted the soil & ground water table that even the gov't reclaimation of the toxic land is cost prohibitive...
But the employees took home paychecks despite the hazardous sunstances they are exposed to, There is another electronic component manufacturer over on the east coast located in Myrtle Beach SC ...I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on this polluter too.
i'd say that whatever electronic component plants are still operating there in Phoenix, they are the one's belching out the toxic substance this thread is concerned with.

who knows, perhaps the Intel plant there in 'the valley of the Sun' is
the culprit for all we know. The next generation 'chips' might be getting 'Bred' into existance and this rare element is involved somehow.

bottom line, i don't consider that any rogue team is mind blanking the population there in Phoenix...it's more likely the sources are contaminated soils being disturbed or present day contamination by high-tech manufacturing releasing the product into the atmosphere.

hey, even the 'swamp coolers' which nearly every old house and industrial plant has operating in the region could be the source, because in that desert environment the H20 evaporation is a very good delivery vehicle, Way-y-y better than contrails

thanks for listening....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD:
posted on 23-10-2009 @ 20:45 single this post 'ecoparity'
good post, you presented the gist while i was busy typing

[edit on 24-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that the test results are inaccurate because the testing methods were conducted in a faulty manner?

I understand that because pollutants set in the valley and don't blow away that the levels of any air pollutants measured there would be higher than normal. I also understand that there are some manufacturing sources using gallium but would they, even all combined, result in that high a level?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Correct, the testing methods were conducted incorrectly, as Phage said in the link provided, it's a very specific process.

The second issue is that the particulates quantities collected are compared against toxic levels in water, not air, there is a huge difference.

For example, the toxic level of barium in water is 2 ppm (parts per million) or 2mg/L and the toxic level of barium in the air is 15mg/m3 (cubic metre). So that is the figure that they should have been testing against.

Even then the results show that everything found in the test were hundreds of times the toxic limit, the reason for this is because they didn't measure the concentration of these products in the air, they measured the concentration of them in the airborne particulates collected.

I hope that's clearer for you.

[edit on 24/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yes, that makes perfect sense and I thank you for that clarification however, I'm wondering why the lab doing the testing didn't know to do it correctly.

Who ordered the testing be done? Did they not explain to the lab what they were looking for? Why didn't the lab ask for the purpose of the test being performed?

Having worked in hospitals and dealing frequently with lab personnel, I know that they expect to receive some instructions with their lab samples, like: what are we looking for? It helps them to narrow down the amount of tests to be performed on a particular sample.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That's a very good question and one I don't have an answer for.

And your example is right, anyone who knew what they were doing would know that these results are wrong.

So obviously they don't know what they're doing.

top topics

join