It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hell real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ive literally seen angels, standing physically in my precense, I have a personal close relationship with Archangel Michael, I am an AVATAR reincarnate, I have literally seen a demon, and have had many possess several people in my life experiences to test me. Ive done several exorcisms on people possessed by demons. The devil himself came to me one night, tempting me--- to Test my stregnth, my love for Good, the light side. I won.

I have high expertise based on extreme rare personal encounters with Angels, Archangels, Demons, the Devil, Fallen Angels, God, and Demi-Gods.

I was raised catholic. Now- I am nothing but spiritual. God cant be touched by any religion. Every religion is over a Demi-God, not God himself. Jesus- Demi God. Jahova- Demi God. Buddha- Demi God.
Zeus- Demi God. Isis- Demi God. All exist, all real. However, Jesus is the reigning Demi God over earth and its boundaries.

God- God himself is something different entirely. He created Matter and our third dimensional existence. And this I know from personal experience.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I watched 28 minutes. Pretty profound experience he had! Wow.

As with many things in nature, life, and spiritual experience, Christianity has layed claim to them. This guy really knows the Bible, which I respect, but let's take a look at a possibility...

Love, consciousness, partnership/spouses, everything, was here before Christianity ever was.

Are there alternate realities and planes of existence out there? I believe there are (I'm comfortable with channeling and astral travel). Does this guys experience, and all his myriad quotes from the Bible, prove the Bible is true? No, it does not.

I appreciate that this video is out there because it allows people to contemplate Karma - if you live horribly and mean you will pay for it later, in some way or another. One of those possibilities is what this guy experienced, in my opinion.

I just want to re-iterate that I really appreciate this guy quoting scripture. I'm an ex-Christian and I truly feel that for most Christians it's just a label: they don't know the Bible, don't live morally, and generally don't care about more than the very basics of the Religion.

S&F

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

1) Can you explain how a loving, benevolent God could create or allow to exist a place where souls will suffer for ETERNITY because of their beliefs/actions in a world where God gave them limited ability to understand his true nature and their purpose?

2) Can you explain how an all-knowing God could allow free will to humans, knowing before they are even created that a very large proportion of humans would choose to do evil and make good people suffer?

3) Why did God give humans free will? Would it not have been more simple to prevent those who choose evil from ever existing in the first place?

4) Why is God, as according to the big religions, so insecure that he needs His creations to pledge allegiance to him, when they are born into a world which allows them to doubt?

If you cannot answer these questions with simple and concise language, then it is my opinion that this video is a fraud and this guy's claims about God's true nature are insulting and deceptive.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

First of all I stopped watching as soon as this guy started taking scripture out of context, and manipulating them to back up his claims. I can see why so many non believers has issues with us because of this. Its sad because I think we all do this on some level.

As far as your questions go, they are completely legitimate questions.
Question #1 I can't not answer because my interpretation of scripture makes that irrelevant.
#2 and #3 you answered on your own with question #4
As humans we don't know how Gos mind works. what we consider emotional weakness could be considered a strength in the heavenly realms.
All we know is God gave us free will because he wanted us to choose him. He has the angels how worship him with out choice. Love wouldn't hold the same meaning to you if the person you loved was forced to love you instead of loving you because of who you are. We know god is a perfect being, but His version of perfection could be way different than ours. His logic is so why would his version of emotional strengths and weaknesses be different?
As far as my opinion on "hell" goes, that's for another thread at another time.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
bible-truths.com...
bible-truths.com...

Here's some audio where these vids and book from this man get torn to shreds.

It's total nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I am an AVATAR reincarnate,

Think highly of ourselves do we? After meeting the devil, as I have, you should already know what he does and how. The first perspective that bears re-examination would be this one.

Originally posted by xynephadyn
The devil himself came to me one night, tempting me--- to Test my stregnth, my love for Good, the light side. I won.

I have high expertise...

Sounds like he won. Tell me, when he 'fell', did he do it all dramatic-like or was it actually good acting?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
To all posters, kindly refrain from the topic of NDEs, this man had a revelation from god, not an NDE.

why would a revelation from god conflict with god's word?

answer: it is not a revelation from god.

gen 2:[16] And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
[17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

ezek 18:[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die.[./b]

psalm 146:[4] His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

eccl 9:[5] For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
[10] Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

john 11:[11] These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
[14] Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

acts 24:[15] And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

this guy has a very interesting story but im afraid im not motivated to let it dictate doctrine.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Is Hell real?

Wasn't it just a rubbish tip?

Was Hell just a huge rubbish tip on the outskirts of ancient Judea?

Gehenna in the valley of Himom was Jerusalem´s corporation dumping site.
Known as 'Hellas' - this was a vast, sprawling rubbish tip where huge fires constantly burned, where flies and maggots bred and which emanated sulphurious odours and noxious fumes
(fires not quenched/worms that did not die- Mark 9:48).

Heres a picture of it these days-looks quite nice realy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9144ca01d9a4.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...

Its quite easy to see how a possible misrepresentation occured and,
if looked at objectively (and free from emotive agenda), seems quite a feasible and credible explanation -a little more plausible than the alternative anyway.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Dark Ghost

If you are basing the reality or truth of one man's statements about his experiences on my beliefs and thoughts that's extremely intellectually dishonest.

His testimony is his alone, I was not there I just shared it with you all. You're more than welcome to ask those questions about God of me and I'd be more than happy to answer them, however they are NOT the topic of this thread and therefore off topic.

U2U me the Qs and I'll answer them. For now the topic is the video and if his testimony changes your thoughts on Hell existing or not.

Thank you for participating in this thread though.

Fair enough, it was not my intention to go off-topic or antagonise you. I just find it so implausible that people can believe in an all-loving, all-knowing, all-powerful God that would allow the creation of a place where souls will suffer for eternity because they did not follow his rules or believe in him...

Originally posted by calstorm

First of all I stopped watching as soon as this guy started taking scripture out of context, and manipulating them to back up his claims. I can see why so many non believers has issues with us because of this. Its sad because I think we all do this on some level.

As far as your questions go, they are completely legitimate questions.
Question #1 I can't not answer because my interpretation of scripture makes that irrelevant.
#2 and #3 you answered on your own with question #4
As humans we don't know how Gos mind works. what we consider emotional weakness could be considered a strength in the heavenly realms.
All we know is God gave us free will because he wanted us to choose him. He has the angels how worship him with out choice. Love wouldn't hold the same meaning to you if the person you loved was forced to love you instead of loving you because of who you are. We know god is a perfect being, but His version of perfection could be way different than ours. His logic is so why would his version of emotional strengths and weaknesses be different?
As far as my opinion on "hell" goes, that's for another thread at another time.

Thanks for your reply. I do not agree with your answers, but respect your input and your opinion.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abu Kareem
All those who did not follow thee Koran will face the judgement of Allah.

Isn't cult worship based on fear just another form of slavery?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I watched the video, and yes, it was very subjective in nature. Also from a very fundamental sort of view. I always thought it funny that vision like this one only happens to Christians, just like demon possessions only happen to Christians/Catholics. We are the creators, people, and whatever you believe strongly in, and give power to, will be waiting for you when you pass into the Spirit World. I do not understand why fundamentalist Christians continue to do this?

My advice? Question everything, including your Bible, and your preacher. Failure to do this will result in your getting just what you expect to get, be it hell or heaven.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Fair enough, it was not my intention to go off-topic or antagonise you. I just find it so implausible that people can believe in an all-loving, all-knowing, all-powerful God that would allow the creation of a place where souls will suffer for eternity because they did not follow his rules or believe in him...

You in no way antagonized me friend, you have honest heart-felt questions that DESERVE an answer, your questions are true, you asked them seeking truth and honesty from me. And I hold a far greater respect for you and your questions than I do for a person who rejects what I say without a heart open to learn from one another.

And i would love to give you my answers to all your questions, but I do not want to derail THIS thread, I'd love to answer them in a U2U, or if you started a new thread with those 4 questions in the OP it would be the right place and time to give them the honor they are due.

Thank you for your sincerity and the respect you've shown me.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by PontiacWarrior

You posted 21 minutes after I did in the OP, the video is over an hour long.

If you did this for a book report, (read 1/3 of the book), you'd fail.

But I'm satisfied you attempted to watch it.

You're going into a realm outside of the discussion, this thread is not about NDEs.

I have my opinions on such, but if you would like my thoughts start a thread about them and I'll kindly post in it.

thank you for watching a portion of the video.

You didn't read his post either, he obviously got bored watching it, because it is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FBIRyan

While I don't specifically recall a verse stating the woman would go to hell, I don't know of any verse that explicitly states God accepting anyone who transgresses against his laws going to heaven either.

"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." (Deuteronomy 22:20,21)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hell in the New Testament is translated from the Hebrew bible from the word "Gehenna", which was a garbage dump in ancient times where they burned garbage and sacrificed people. Early Christians used to think everyone would go to heaven and that no one went to hell, as far as I recall.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I AM avatar incarnate. That isnt being selfish, its stating fact.
I am an Expert on All subjects regarding Angels, and I dont have to run anything by you to prove this.
Selfish no, Confident yes. I know who I am, and I am a being of light for God.

I dont push my beliefs down anyones throat like most religions on this earth, and if you dont like what I Have to say- then dont bother commenting on my post.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I really think this is hell, as anything good in this world is shafted to the core. This is hell, and you people do not even know it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

All humans are beings of light. For you to act like you are one of a few is selfish and immature.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

All Human beings are beings of light? Really?

Was Hitler, or President Bush?

Being, a "Being of Light" is a CHOICE NOT A BIRTHRIGHT.
Chosing, love and goodness over evil.

Wasnt it jesus, who btw said "Judge not lest ye be Judged?"

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sure as hell is.

I wonnder how that saying came about??

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hell is real.

I dare you to visit this site: www.allabouthell.com

here is an excerpt:

Where is hell? Geoscientists and Geophysicists give their evidence
about earth hell and the connections. Does the surface of the earth
provide a picture of a hell place, hell hole, hades hell, Christian hell
far beneath the earth?
Athiest Medical Doctors (who don't believe in heaven and hell) give
testimonies of patients who go to hell on the operating table.
Some go to hell and live to tell about it. They vividly describe hell
inside earth.

What does Science tell us about "where is hell?"

Do Volcanos, lava and volcanic pools give us a window
to hell earth? Do volcanos lead downward to go to hell?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join