posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:02 AM
You need to seriously have a Warning on the video about the nausiating christian pushing in this video.
That aside, I would like to discuss the possibilities of this existence.
I personally have had contact with Angels, Demons, and the afterlife. I know they all exist, and I know God isnt all "good and perfect" like some
of the bible preaches. God created Jealousy- Hatred- therefore he has it himself. How could he create something he never experienced? Even if he
doesent harbor these emotions, he feels them through his creatures that he created called Humans and other life forms- and it has left him with a
rather bad taste in his mouth.
for all of my travels in astral space, and to the afterlife, it is clear to me that these places- this place hell existed for this man. He went to a
real place- and its real because HIS RELIGION FEAR MONGERS THIS HELL INTO EXISTENCE.
To believe in something is to give it life and creation. Christians who learned or feared hell, and believed they were going to go there when they
died- go there.
Buddists, Taoists, Jewish, New Age etc.-- dont go to hell. We dont give it power. I personally know it exists, in different ways, for different
species and dimensions-- but I know I am a good soul. I have never intentionally maliciously hurt someone in my entire life, however have been the
victim of countless atrocities from family members and ex boyfriends that I know evil exists. And that evil is there- in a place called hell, if
they fear it.
There are so many many wandering lost souls in limbo afraid of crossing over from being "thrust to hell" it really makes me very deeply saddened.
God really dropped the ball when it comes to interdimensional soul transitions. There arent always guides to show you to the otherside and lots of
people get lost inbetween and chose to stay earthbound- which is all they know. How could you blame them?
When I get back up there I plan on changing somethings. I have done hundreds of spirit rescues which in my opinion never should of happened. People
always want to beleive that their spirit will immediately cross over but thats really about a 75% chance. the other 25% get stuck- and because of
their differing belief systems- limbo is a scary place for most. The need for compassionate people like myself to help these souls is real.
In my opinion, Limbo is equally Hell.