It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fantasy and controversy of the Nazi UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Last months article that caught my attention. I thought I might share with the rest.

The difference with Beckley's new offering is that "UFOs, Nazi Secret Weapons?" was written by a genuine, unapologetic Nazi sympathizer named Mattern Friedrich , who also went by the pseudonyms Christof Friedrich and Ernest Zundel. However he was named, one learns in Beckley's cautious introduction that Friedrich originally wrote the book in the 1970s and it was the very first to put forth the idea that some flying saucers were of Nazi design. All other treatments of the subject followed in its wake, although usually with a more morally palatable point of view. Friedrich did time in jail in both Canada and the U.S. for various hate crime violations and at one point stated that pursuing his vision had cost him some years of freedom but the public notoriety that came with it had also given him more free publicity than he could have ever imagined.

The NAZI contraversy

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have heard about the theory NAZIS developed flying saucers, and in my opinion it´s worth further examination.
I for my self did some research about it.
There was the so called Vril society and Viktor Schauberger and Wernher von Braun were members of it.
They constructed the "HAUNEBU" flying saucers.
There had been rumors that those UFOs had a magnetic propulsion with amazing speed.

If you are interested in further information don´t hesitate writing me.
I am from Germany and I would like translating articles.

Regards
Thomas
th_dietz@web.de

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Saucer(lenticular) shaped craft were a real part of NAZI's work on advanced aeronautics. Like the flying wing, the forward swept wing etc. It was part of a whole bunch of designs taken by the American govt. at the end of WW2 and developed in secrecy during the 50's. Do a search for a popular mechanics article on the subject from the 50's. Actually I'll try and find it for you. The US govt. admitted to developing these aircraft.

Yes, most websites devoted to NAZI ufo's are dealing in fantasy but if you check out some proper aeronautics sites you will find serious discussions on this subject. It's been a while since I looked this stuff up and I have some things on disk that I will pull up if you like. Lenticular designs are theoretically particularly good at high speed. One of the original designs for the Apollo re-entry vehicle was saucer shaped.

There is actually a very good argument to be made that They have developed the buggery out of these designs and that is what they are using to scare folk with these days. OOOOH the reptiles are coming!! Yeah sure...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by mrwiffler]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is an interesting read for anyone looking for Nazi UFO info. Not saying I agree or disagree, but it was a good read. This guy has taken it on himself to reasearch the subject in depth.

naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us...

Vienna

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
All the talk about fancy propulsion systems is probably cr#p. They used an enclosed rotor in their saucer design. Like an enclosed helicopter blade. And yeah, it was theoretically a fast ship. There is no evidence that the Germans ever tested them though.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by mrwiffler]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi all,

I have read a few things on the supposed ALien-Nazi connection. Seen the diagrams, seen the supposed pictures and Nick Cooke's investigation into the Bell.

But to me it's still a complete mystery. If they did build'm w/rockets as the power source it really doesn't matter as, where did they get the idea of the disc-design in the first place folks?

Either they had connections or they didn't. As I said I'm still mystified. Gosh, there's so much going on with other stuff in the western hemisphere at the time, and far more since, it's like all the interest in the moon and are they stationed there; is it artificial?

There's just so much ALien stuff happening below on and above this ball -- who needs to know Nazi--EBE connections, if any and if their monitoring us from the surface of the Moon?

But I'm more and more convinced something big's coming down the tubes within our life-time.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

If one accepts the available "evidence" (mostly documents) that the Nazis researched what were called man-made circular craft, it still does not mean than anything similar that has been seen before, during and after the Nazis were in power have any connection with the objects being seen, photographed, filmed and, now, videotaped. I don't accept that the Nazis built any of the circular craft that were successful in flying. Prototypes on the ground and some may have attempted to rise but I don't think they were successful. And I've never seen one reliable report from the occuppying forces that they retrieved even a mockup.

I base my opinion on history and what I read in the book I own, "Man-Made UFOs 1944-1994 - 50 Years of Suppression," by Renato Vesco & David Hatcher Childress, AUP Publishers, 1994.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I my self did some minor research on the German 1940+ UFO's and further to add did some research on the Antarctica bases around Neuschwabeland in relations to the Operation high-jump.

All to all and overall, there is too much misconception to rely on any given information out there as it lacks any form able witnesses.

In fact, could some one pinpoint preciselly what year were the Schneider's UFO sketches of the hanebus and vril's discovered, and who was responsible for discovering and disclosing such infromation?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Thank you so much for this article. It's been a huge problem trying to gather verifiable information regarding the Reich's work on saucer shaped devices. Even the blueprints that are often shown on sites these days were reportedly first found on extreme right wing booths in Germany and could never be proved as original. They could just be propaganda unfortunately. There is no denying we got amazing technology from the Nazi regime thanks to Operation Paperclip. Rocket technology, Ho-229, and the Me P.1101 are just a few examples.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is my favorite subject on ATS

i also wrote many threads o ATS about Nazi UFOs

ANDROMEDA - NAZI UFO MOTHERSHIP - ATS

now...

what i think its vital for this subject is that we find ATS members from GERMANY that can check the Nazi UFO story deeper in local newspaper, books, films, etc....

also, i heard that some of the Haunebu crafts were operated in Poland, so if there are members from Poland on ATS that know about this, it would be great...

thanx

[edit on 24-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

These are the people you will want to talk to then:

German:
Armin - Send U2U - Last login: April 23, 2009
Benarius - Send U2U - Last login: February 26, 2009
chris_stibran - Send U2U - Last login: December 31, 1969
D0MiNAT0R 1OOO - Send U2U - Last login: August 31, 2009
exteel - Send U2U - Last login: December 3, 2008
octotom - Send U2U - Last login: August 31, 2009
pause4thought - Send U2U - Last login: August 16, 2009
purehughness - Send U2U - Last login: August 31, 2009
sn00daard - Send U2U - Last login: August 22, 2009
The_Modulus - Send U2U - Last login: August 31, 2009

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1llum1n471

The so called blueprints that roam around the web are replicas of a report.
There are however other drawings which are only shown in a German documentary.

(1:33 and onwards)

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Regenstorm]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Knights Templars supplied information for this documentary about Nazi UFOs

Google Video Link

WARNING: The music in this documentary may cause suicidedal tendensies, if you experience such desires immediately turn of the video and take a 1 hour relaxing walk outside in the fresh air.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Good find.

And who was this report written by in the first place?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

This is a very bad translation and indeed, the music is suicidal!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

Good find.

And who was this report written by in the first place?

I know this documentary is from around 1990. Norbert Rathofer is the writer of the transcript. The audio has been dubbed because if you listen closely you can still hear it but not what is said. I have had the opportunity to meet people that have seen the drawings first hand. They are in private hands and they want to remain anonymously. The drawings are very large (more than 3 feet in diameter) and so far they haven't been scanned.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I have gathered some NAZI UFO pictures on my Livevideo account, two of them have drawings; one of the drawing is of the Hanebu II and one of the Horten.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Thank you for that.

Also I have heard from some one in common in my family who has read a book regarding this subject and that NAZI UFO's which supposedly have earlier assembled guns to the craft were deemed unusable due to a vast wobbling and movements of craft that would cause difficulty in aiming and reducing the balance of the craft.

Perhaps this may explain the role of foo fighters in distracting allied crafts.
Not having to mentioned the level of concentration required in intensive dog fights. Probably would have such technology be built in our modern time than we could easily avoid that using mechanical and computerized gun ports.

Note the gun port on the bottom of the craft.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
reply to post by Acharya

Also I have heard from some one in common in my family who has read a book regarding this subject and that NAZI UFO's which supposedly have earlier assembled guns to the craft were deemed unusable due to a vast wobbling and movements of craft that would cause difficulty in aiming and reducing the balance of the craft.

There is also rumour that bombs and firearms would go off when placed on the crafts somehow connected to the propultion system I think.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hanabu 4

3d model at Turbo Squid

[edit on 24-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join