It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am who I am." is YOU. Thats right YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Each one of US is our own god. That is what it means by free will..The only thing in the bible YOU should take literally. You decide what happens in your life.

Are you in heaven or hell? Only YOU can answer this. I am in heaven in my mind, hell on the outside because not everyone thinks like me.World Peace

Are you part of the machine called society or Are you an individual and think for yourself.

You can relate Your life to every character in the bible one way or another,,, figuratively

Moses.. You are so flooded with information that you are overwhelmed (alot of people cannot handle it so they kill themselves) The ark is a place in your mind that you can still live with whatever happens.....

YOU are the most important thing in YOUR life ( NEVER FORGET THAT )
Everyone says that they need to take care of their family (but worrying about others too much and you forget to take care of yourself and you end up with an illness)

The people that everyone on here says "they need to wake up" do not think about the conspiracies,So they do not contribute to the reality that YOU are creating... Every time You come up with a conspiracy, YOU are actually ruining your own reality.... The propaganda machine is doing its job so well that 9-11 happened because enough of people thought about something happening so hard.
Why would I want more distruction on this planet, If anything I think All of you should "go to sleep" and start thinking of Happy things so I can live in a PEACEFUL world.

It is All of YOU that is making me live in a world of hell,death,and distruction and I am tired of it and it needs to stop. Revelations is only going to happen to the people who believe and think about it.

This world will be so peaceful when everyone starts believing in themselves enough to change the unfortunate reality We all live in now.

Think of the solution( Peace on earth), Not the problem (death and distruction)

I hope I didn't offend anyone, I come with peace and love to ALL

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is in no way contradictory to God's Word.

In fact, this is almost a perfect representation of it.

Just so long as you don't take "Take care of yourself" to mean that you are allowed to hurt innocents in order to take care of yourself.

And give thanks to God for your life and the ability to move on.

Aside from these two things, you are absolutely right.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
surely, but there's just so much sarcasm and competition in the world. tons of people have the wrong kind of confidence. the kind only money buys, which is fragile at best anyway. (guns, cars cheap whores and booze, coc aine..) thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Huh? Is this a rant and rave? The only thing I can contribute is the creating your reality part. Yes, we all could make the world a better place, if... we wanted.

Anyways, what/where is the Conspiracies in Religions.
Sorry, no flag nor star.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hi me or You ! I am you as you are me as we are all together ! HAHA !

Relax ! Breathe deep ! Have you ever considered meditation ?

Transcending what I call " The Pain Field " through meditation would I feel help you get up and over your need to demand others to fit "Your" reality !

When you "grow" your consciousness , you can transcend a limited controlling
state.

Relax ! Breathe deep ! Love and enjoy!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Keep flooding the stupid with smart, and eventually it'll catch on. Good post.

It does, however, benefit to exorcize the Old Gods once in a while. I don't see anybody walking on water these days. It's possible. But it's not just "Oh I took the 'cid and now I'm enlightened."

I mean, that may be one way you fall into a path of enlightenment, but by no means do you stop there. You must get the Old Gods to bow down before you.... because we are the NEW Gods, mofuggah.

Qabbalah, Yoga, Hermetics, Alchemy, Tarot.... all the Devil's Toys of extended enlightenment. Anything and everything. Flood the mind with worlds and worlds of beings that do what you tell them, and eventually, you'll be able to lift up the world on your shoulders.

Go effing insane. Just remember your center, and you can always come back and use what you learned from Wonderland.

TeeHee.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Same garbage satan has been telling man since the garden of Eden..

Listen folks, don't for a minute believe this New Age mumbo jumbo. For 1 the job isn't "open", and 2 we couldn't handle the responsibilities of being God. We are the creation, not the Creator.

We are not Omnipotent, or Omniscient. This is a lie. When we are born again, we are given the Holy Spirit which resides in us, but that is only a small part of God.

That would be like saying when you add chopped onions to meatloaf mix it becomes an onion.

"23 Minutes In Hell" - Bill Weise

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
From an eastern perspective - when we fell into the material world it contamined us with "maja" (the goddess of illusion). So we can never really enjoy the material plane, firstly because it is all temporary.
- since other perspectives have been given: Atheists often say that the fear of death, anxiety and so forth are our natural evolutionary processes, which should be embraced and handled as constructive inspiration.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
From an eastern perspective - when we fell into the material world it contamined us with "maja" (the goddess of illusion). So we can never really enjoy the material plane, firstly because it is all temporary.
- since other perspectives have been given: Atheists often say that the fear of death, anxiety and so forth are our natural evolutionary processes, which should be embraced and handled as constructive inspiration.

Why can we not enjoy the material plane even if it is temporary, transitory? Does not one's own relationship to that propertly determine whether or not it is hellish or heavenly?

I do not see the "Atheists'" pespective as being too unlike the eastern perspective. It embraces a larger unity and alludes to a living for others as the more persistent entity is that of the whole organism, not just one individual. Living for one's own salvation and debaucherous greed are rather alike in the focus on individual self.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Ok, I hope the calling of all those things "Devil's Toys" is just irony. They certinaly are not intrinsicly evil though they can take you down a bad road if you're so inclined.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

True, which is perhaps why one of the key "eastern religions" is Buddhism, which has no need for a God (it's indifferent, but doesn't originaly preach God), and is thus an atheistic religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Though they concept of your theory is happy and loveable it does not fit well with thee harsh truths of life in thee 2009. So in my religon you speak of blashemy! and will burn in hell. Allah is the only god.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I keep telling the misses I'm a frelling god but she doesn't buy it!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
This is in no way contradictory to God's Word.

Are you sure about that ?

Check theese out:

Then the angel said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" And he said to me, "These are true words of God."

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God!
For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
(Revelation 19:9-10)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

It is All of YOU that is making me live in a world of hell,death,and distruction and I am tired of it and it needs to stop. Revelations is only going to happen to the people who believe and think about it. This world will be so peaceful when everyone starts believing in themselves enough to change the unfortunate reality We all live in now.

Maybe you should stop blaming everyone else and start looking within?

I mean... you suggest that we are all our own god and so, it must be so that we are all, also, our own worst enemy, our own devil, so to speak. If we are going to be self-centered enough to elevate ourselves to such universal importance, should we not then assume responsibility for our own failings too?

Just a thought.

top topics

join