It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama sees worst poll rating drop in 50 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
[sarcasm]

This is madness!

Why is this not in the political madness forum yet? (I guess because it has not made it to the front of the site yet)

Obviously you are just crazy (mad) and have the long knives out and are also guilty of political trolling..

[/sarcasm]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

that is a terrible anaolgy, Obama has made things worse since bush...

imho bush = obama, but its hard to see becuase obama is more charasmatic.

That made no sense.

You're saying A > B. Then A = B.

If you're going to say Obama is equal to Bush as your conclusion you should probably iron out some more convincing premises.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I know it's always going to be at least 13% with the support of the Blacks - as a whole the Black population will always support Obama due to their race based politics. Throw in the far left, the Pelosi, Reid, and Schumer crowd and he will be lucky if his approval rating is 25%.

Obama has a large base including many that just like his appearance and his smooth talk. If he doesn't wise up and draw upon his natural advantages to bring up his ratings and decrease his hate factor (he was asked by a little kid today why people hate him!), then Obama is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

What Soros Wanted, Obama Delivers,Esperanto?

You mean this thread!

It is rich in material linking Obama to George Soros and the NWO. Definately a firm link there and especially financially.

The case can be easily made that Obama's agenda is to weaken America financially, militarily, weaken and destroy the dollar and demoralize Americans.

Not a mean feat for a guy who has never run a candy story or any other business!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Frankly I am surprised his ratings aren't lower.

The USA is still in Iraq.
The USA is still in Afghanistan.
The federal government led by the Executive has seized control of major industry and is now dictating salary terms to those who accepted the Bailout moneys.
The dollar is collapsing under the worst policy possible from Bernanke -- the same policies that gave Zimbabwe and Argentina their disasters.

I pray for President Obama's safety every day because the spectre of assassination is in the air, and as he continues to take his marching orders from George Soros and David Rockefeller, he walks into greater and greater danger as the numbers of the desperate and outraged continue to rise in the States.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join