It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Why can't the elites did the de poplulation agenda in the past? Why can't they do it back in thirties or earlier? I mean During those times population is much lower than today.Why can't they put poison or sterilized parts of the poplulation on the past. I did the Elites let the popluation grow anyway when they are gonna destroy them.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Simple, the population was a lot smaller in the 30s anyway and as for "why now?" I think it has something to do with the projected growth, if things are left the way they are population is projected to level off in like 2060 anyway (due to AIDS, natural disasters, lack of resources, etc) But im guessing if it is happening they want to speed up the process. Which isnt like "them" but who knows.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Can't the Elites ban medicines that contribute to long life and more people?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well if anything, they are starting off slowly. Introducing viruses and diseases in smaller populated nations. Basically a 'testing phase' for a larger more global release.

[Edited to add]:

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Can't the Elites ban medicines that contribute to long life and more people?

Well, my theory is they are trying to gain 'our' trust with real medicine. So when the time is right, they can infect us with there 'population diminishing' serum. I doubt it would be a virus or infectious disease, but more like sterilizing agent.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Whoever the Elites are they should have controlled the pop in the past or have they made mistakes?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

But during those days not alot of people have woken up. I mean in the thirties people are too worried about fascism and the commies

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My idea is that it is a more recent gathering of global elites with a different agenda from the past. That is where the idea of depopulation comes from. The fact that the world has/or at least is becoming uncontrollably over-populated.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So the elites have different plas over time. Like they rewrite them or something?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thats what it looks like, whatever the plans are nobody really knows what they are and they change over time just like everything else. What is clear about them is that they dont serve the general population. They also dont necessarily serve all the wealthy, these people dont seem to care about humans at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wondering they thay want to take over the world? The world is nothing more than pieces of (censored)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Nobody knows what their agenda is, however it looks to have changed. Between the years of 1950 and 2009, the worlds population has skyrocketed. In 1950 the estimated world population was 2,555,982,611, in 2009 the world population is 6,764,650,308. In another 50 years, the worlds population is expected to reach 9,309,051,539. So with these rapid growths in our population, you tell me someone or 'somethings' not going to step in there and control it.

Population chart: www.vaughns-1-pagers.com...

(Edited Typo's and added population link)

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Looks like the nwo is getting closer. If the pop went way to high the elites may have a hard time taking over.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thinking back to the 30's and 40's. Wow. Major economic depression, followed by a major world war, followed by major mass murdering of peoples, Ukraine and China come to mind. Oh, I believe the elites were already at work decreasing population then, as now. It's just more fun to watch people starve to death and die from exotic new diseases right now. They'll get on with the next major war soon, though. It is, after all, just entertainment for them.

new topics

top topics

join