It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hole" in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My girlfriend found this on her countries online new magazine (She is from Romania)
This happen not far from her home town of Targoviste... what do you think?
They dont usually report this sort of thing as Romania is a very religious country...

You may need to use an online translator for this...

www.cancan.ro...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmjam
My girlfriend found this on her countries online new magazine (She is from Romania)
This happen not far from her home town of Targoviste... what do you think?
They dont usually report this sort of thing as Romania is a very religious country...

You may need to use an online translator for this...

www.cancan.ro...

its a hole punch cloud...its a natural cloud formation...has been covered here, just search an ye shall find

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
wow.. that cloud is getting very familiar with the users of ATS

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmjam

Seriously. This is like the 5th thread about this from like three weeks ago.

Come on.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

News to me. Not everyone is online 24/7... but people can search.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Something like this happened in another city in Romania. It was filmed in Constanta.

Link

Article

Translation:

''The images were sent by Iulian, who speaks to us about a ''strange phenomenon.''

The cloud seen by our reader it's similar to the phenomenon that happened recently in Moscow, where some kind of shiny ring appeared above the clouds, giving birth to a series of interpretations on the internet.Some talked about an alien space ship, others about a proof that Russia possesses meteorological weapons.''

[edit on 24-10-2009 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

Love those theories, lol

Its actually caused by ice crystals from a higher cloud such as cirrus falling through a layer of altocumulus cloud creating a hole. Its more advanced than that, but im tired of explaining it over and over

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

As mentioned in an earlier reply, not all of us are on 24/7.

I for one have never heard of this type of cloud formation, thus wouldn't know what its called so wouldn't even begin to know how to search it.

I also haven't seen anythreads on this in the last few weeks I have been on here, this is a big place you know.

I saw something unusual and thought I'd share it, after all thats what forums are for.

I wish people wouldn't comment unless they have something constructive to say... plus it makes for a fantastic welcome on my first ever thread, cheers.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by jdmjam]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
[edit]

A different sighting, different location.

Thread Opened.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i have heard rumours of sightings of THIS EXATCLY SAME CLOUD over Macedonia, Croatia, Hungary and Poland....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

There is rain all over the world. That doesn't mean that rain is alien.

Since it's a natural phenomena, it's also natural that it occurs on several places (if you noticed, all of them in cold regions).

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hole punch...ice ring clouds...suddenly appearing everywhere..

Roadapples!!

If anyone doesn't know what a roadapple is just follow a horse drawn wagon down the highway and you will see plenty.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by SpaceSilence

Love those theories, lol

Its actually caused by ice crystals from a higher cloud such as cirrus falling through a layer of altocumulus cloud creating a hole. Its more advanced than that, but im tired of explaining it over and over

That is also theory, and it is the leading one amongst meteorologists currently. However, there has never been an official scientific study as to it´s causes.

www.weathervortex.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i saw one of these during the summer at night. there was a full moon and it was directly under it. the edges of the cirle looked like it was outlined in rainbow.

it was a beautiful sight and the first time i saw one. wish i couldve gotten a pic. back then i didnt know wat it was but after al the threads popping up i put 2 and 2 together. ive also seen OZ in another one a couple weeks ago. they seem to be occurring quite often lately.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

I vote for it being caused by global warming! Havent you heard that eskimos are almost extinct? You people and your crazzzy conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"I wish people wouldn't comment unless they have something constructive to say... plus it makes for a fantastic welcome on my first ever thread, cheers."

I wouldn't sweat it. Half of the posters in here might be disinfo agents or spooks trying to pull attention away from it.

All I know is that two of the same type of formations (quoted by meteorologists as being 'rare') in the space of just a couple of weeks sounds awfully coincidental. A little too coincidental, actually. I'm voting for either ET influence or else weather control by humans. HAARP perhaps?

Whatever it is, it needs to occur more often and in more populated areas all over the world just to get people asking questions.

top topics

join