It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You tell me why unchild humans, should care about your children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by kiwifoot

I have no problems with children, i have it more with the parents to be honest, i do blame adults of course etc, but children can grow up to be like all other adults the world wundt change

hm, I know a few people who area angry with parents and the way children are growing up.

I bet you could find a few ATS members who wish for the good ol' days of smacking and respect for elders.

But mate, feeling disgust and revulsion to children and parents is very odd.

Is there something from your childhood that could make you feel this way!?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

i expect to get run over yes, that is my decision not the person driving the car i am in charge of my life they are not, i go straight in to traffic, if they chose to slow down that's there choice.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

i know it strange, its only just started happening, rejected at birth may be a huge factor, i was resentful as a kid towards other kids and i guess its built since i got older, not having enough time around single father maybe who knows, the problem was because of social services though however that could be the reason i feel sick around children and feel resentful with parents

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The amount of self-hatred you have is astounding. Truly. Having society help you is understandable. Having society adapt to you is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

I'm not judging you bud, and God knows we've all go a screw loose or two.

But the fact that you have so much bitterness and anger with regards to one of natures most beautiful and awesome phenomena, points to the fact that you probably need some professional help.

I would try, as these kind of issues can grow and fester into a real problem for you.

Only some advice mate, if I can help you U2u me, like I said, we've all got issues!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

society dose not help you it can hinder you and make you confused about life and the world especially when you have build up your own life, that's why there's a lot of lost kids and they always has been

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I don't hate myself, i am very confident if not arrogant of myself

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Anarchism is a political philosophy encompassing theories and attitudes which consider the state, as compulsory government, to be unnecessary, harmful, and/or undesirable, and favors the absence of the state (anarchy)

i would say i am, yes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Because you have no place in society. You are out of the wave of cultural time.

You are welcome to exist. To live. To have a great life.

But children are the next generation, and as such deserve attention to their levels of ability and responsibility.

Society isn't for you. You have no stake in it, no reason to care. You have no continuance in it. That's fine. But society isn't going to cater to someone(s) who are not part of the flow of society. What you are is gone with no trace in probably 50 to 80 years. That which is ours, persists through time and needs to be protected. We need to have some eye on the future, when you need none at all.

[edit on 2009/10/23 by Aeons]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

what do you mean? explain yourself, i don't think we should care about the future of man kind, it will not change

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't see any reason for you to care about children, if you have none yourself.

It is true that a society or tribe that cares for its children probably will have an advantage over the tribes that don't care. However, this wouldn't apply to individuals.

I am also childless and single. I don't dislike kids, really, but I do sometimes find myself annoyed that we do things "for the children". Especially when we're really doing them for some other reason, and using kids as an excuse.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Nasty sticky filthy childern,God love them,my three drive me up the wall sometimes with the yelling screaming hitten and breaking things.still thats better than haveing all three sick and the house is too quiet. and bring back the belt well now thats a whole other thread

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by Aeons

what do you mean? explain yourself, i don't think we should care about the future of man kind, it will not change

YOU don't think YOU should care about the future of mankind. That's apparent.

The rest of us actually have a stake in the future. That future can be impacted by our actions or lack of them.

You may decide to opt out, but it isn't a basis for society.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

yah some parents use kids as excuse at times, i know if i had a children i would be very strict and i would have a very old traditional disciplinary towards my child however i stil would not care about others children, in fact if my child was bullied all the way through school i would make sure the parents know to make there children not to do that to my child as i am a very over protective person.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yah, I don't need to feel like i have to be apart of society and there fore if i don't feel like i have to, i wont abide by it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

I have a different perspective than most, so, to me all adults are responsible for all children.

Why? Because they are humanity's future and so it must be our task to raise them and see they reach adulthood without harm.

When I was a child, any adult could tell me I was doing wrong if I was, but today political correctness has taken that away from society, sadly.

May I ask something please Poet? Is there a recognised disability or illness for how you feel when near or hearing children? Not attacking you here, just very curious about your physical reactions to children that's all.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

to your question.. i think its drooling, baby clothes, baby stuff, young girls, it really makes me eeek, am ok with getting on with young boys from about 6 upwards though but all the pretty gooey stuff just makes me feel sick

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This whole thread is absurd. What does this have to do with the ATS theme?

To the original poster: I hope you are tormented the rest of your life. I curse you to have reoccurring nightmares that the little boy that chased Keifer Sutherland around from the movie Flatliners comes to you over and over in your dreams and beats the hell out of you with hockey sticks and baseball bats.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

because its important to discuss, that's why, and if its not resolved and understood then we wont get anywhere in resurrecting our world and you are exactly the type of person who messes the world up, thanks anyways.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In this thread you have stated:
You don't like children
You don't like parents
You don't like most people
You don't really care about humanity.

OK...So why are you here on this board talking to people? No one said you have to care about anyone. Find a cave and live like a hermit. Build your own home by hand (since you don't like people), raise your own animals and live off the land. Believe me when I say that we won't come looking for you. We did not come into your existence. You came into ours by way of this board.

Unless you are trolling, Run off and embrace your solitude. I mean that in kindness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join