It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
What kills me is he claims to be Edgar Cayce reincarnated. Edgar Cayce himself said his next life he was to be born in 2100 in Nebraska.

Who says he won't be incarnated again in 2100 in Nebraska? That doesn't rule out a stint as David Wilcock in the meantime in the early part of the century does it?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well if he really edgar casey, im sure he could predict something more solid than just saying he has 3 sources in a high up place who reckon disclosure "may" happen before xmas.!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

I'm so sorry for you that you fell into this charlatans trap. You are defending a liar. On C2C he clearly stated that his sources told him that disclosure will happen this year.

And now he's already starting to change his tune. Come on ... Take off your tin foil hat.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

He has a lot of big stuff coming up (Film, Book, TV special etc.) and for him to damage his credibility in a quick grab for attention just doesn't make any sense.

That is because he is a ENTERTAINER. That is what they do promote their works of entertainment.

Lessee Wilcock's credentials: professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy.

That is not credentials that is "elaboration" put on his web site to impress fools.

So David is saying something you don't believe in or don't want to hear. What does that matter?? If you don't like what he's saying then don't listen to it. It really is that simple.

Because he steals other people's work and research that they have spent a lifetime learning and have the credentials to prove it.

He has not written any scholarly papers or had peer review. He reads stuff and just uses it.

He even admits it during his "sermons".

This guy is one credible,extremely intelligent individual and has the credentials to back it up.

And he doesn't even state he is reincarnated of somebody famous.

The Quantum Activist.

Quantum physicist Dr. Amit Goswami talked about the "science within consciousness," and how the paradigm is shifting from a materialistic world view into one that incorporates spirituality and the mystic traditions. He believes the existence of God is being revealed in the signature of quantum physics. "Quantum physics says every object is a possibility, so there has to be a non-material entity that chooses the actual event from the process of these possibilities," he explained. In quantum physics, there is also the concept of non-locality, signal-less communication outside of space & time, which is being mediated by consciousness. This relates to religious notions of God, he said.

This guy is the real deal Wilcock is a want to be...something.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
That is not credentials that is "elaboration" put on his web site to impress fools.

A lot of ATS members in the Aliens and UFOs forum are impressed by this guy!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
reply to post by autowrench

Agreed Autowrench!

There are many many truths in the world that are known by the few and sequestered from the many--there are even more lies.

Assuming first contact occurs, how are we going to approach this new paradigm? With eyes wide open or with eyes wide shut. Will we question our history as it's been told to us? Will we blindly accept our new history as it's given to us? Or will we demand that our new paradigm must begin with transparency and openness.

Well, we will have to approach this with transparency and complete openness, or else what "IT" will become will go down a dark path, and we do not want this to happen. We must have our eyes, including the third eye, intuition wide open, along with our mind, which also must be completely wide open, to every possibility, for the true possibilities are endless. I don't think we will blindly accept much of anything, I know for certain that some of us will have man questions that will have to be addressed before any kind of exchange could take place either way.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
This is the first wave of predictions I have watched on this site so I havent been burned yet. But it just seems like such a reality-bending event. I will believe it when I see it. The talk is great though. I love that this is even a possibility the near future.

Yes I agree, not that its reality bending that there are extraterrestrials visiting this planet (thats completely plausible and expected) but the bender lies in disclosure of such a truth... the truth is always there.. its just that there is an adulteration of it or filter over it. Lets hope that filter gets removed via disclosure!

This "prediction" sounds great, its great to hear such news, makes one think of the possibilities and interesting events that may unfold after such a disclosure is made, will we meet them? What can they teach us? so on and so forth. But for now I will keep an indifferent attitude about it.. if it happens it happens if it doesnt it doesnt.. there will be a time in the future where it will hopefully occur if it doesnt.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
We ALREADY have had disclosure world-wide... except for the major western nations.

Take a look at this quote of the Examiner article that Wilcock quoted:

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009.

The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions.

First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Anybody hear of any rioting in the other countries over the disclosures that have gone on over there? To all the foreign ATS members -- have any of you seen or heard of any rioting going on over there and has there been consistent disclosures of the existence of UFOs in your respective media?

The media question should be asked first, really, to establish that there really has been substantial media coverage about UFOs -- has there been much of this? Some input from those outside of the USA would be appreciated.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]
Here in estonia, there has benn no,and I literally mean nothing about aliens/ET/UFO topics in the media. Not in print,not on TV,not on radio,not on any estonian websites. Nothing whatsoever has happened as I am writing here on october 25th 2009. And most people living here laugh at the concept of alien life existing. Iäm sorry to say,but I think Wilcock is mistaking or that nothing will happen,no disclosure.I hope Iäm wrong,but if it's too good to be true,it probably is.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
David is just someone whom has managed to gain a following by talking about things that some want to believe in and the curious have been tuning in. He is on the same "wavelength" as Jim Jones.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If I could figure out one way to be in the spotlight, and stay in the spotlight would be to come up with an obscure date. From there when something doesn't happen I will say.. Well my prediction was off, but soon... it will happen soon. From there I would say, well by soon I actually meant within 6 months. so on and so forth. From there I would get a lot of money off of the advertising of my website.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
UPDATE UPDATE...

I just got the update from wilcocks blog.

He has just put together a batch of hyper dimensional cool-aid that can be purchased on the merchandising page of his website for just 2 payments of $19.95 David says this higher density cocktail will raise your vibrations and act as a beacon of love to guide the ETs ships to your location so you can be the 1st to receive free energy devices, healing light chambers, and copy of his new book.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dallasgboy
UPDATE UPDATE...

He has just put together a batch of hyper dimensional cool-aid that can be purchased on the merchandising page of his website for just 2 payments of $19.95 David says this higher density cocktail will raise your vibrations and act as a beacon of love to guide the ETs ships to your location so you can be the 1st to receive free energy devices, healing light chambers, and copy of his new book.

Sharlatan ALERT....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I found another source which hints towards what Wilcock and the others are saying.. That disclosure might just be coming soon!

The real source is from The Pleiadian Times which is a quarterly newsletter written by Barbara Marciniak, who get's her info through channeling. This link is only to a blog with a summary of the latest issue which came September 22nd. You would have to subscribe to get the whole letter..

I have read one of Barbara Marciniak's books and it's really good! She's been a contactee for quite some time now, and she's one of the sources I've come to trust.. Take it as you wish folks, but I feel that something big is underway here!

As to strengthen my own beliefs on disclosure:
If one is to believe that 2012 is a year of transistion with great cosmic energies raging though our solar system, it really is time for them to come down and kick our asses to wake us up! Becuase we're in so much deep s**t right now, that a global awakening to get most of us ready before 2012, without help, will be immensely difficult as I see it!

And as to the arguments for and against disclosure:

Comon guys, if either you believe this or not.. It does not matter! Don't spread negativity and embrace the positive! Try to make this a better place by focusing on the small positive things in your everyday life! You will feel better and those around you will feel better! So no bashing each other for what whoever believes.. Some are happy and positive towards disclosure, and some don't beleive it at all..
I wish people could just say: Hey.. If your happy believing this, then I'm happy! You don't have to agree.. Just agree to disagree!
And don't go beheading messengers like Wilcock either! They're only saying: Hey folks! There's still hope! That's how I see it.. And as the saying goes: Faith moves mountains!

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Handerreder]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Handerreder]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

UPDATE UPDATE...

lol

no one liner

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
Sooo... Davids retracting his original statement of disclosure "before christmas", which exist within the first interview to the first quarter of 2010 and hopefully by May? Something seems strange.

NO, he's not retracting anything AT ALL. What he is saying is that there is a tremendous amount of resistance to the upcoming Disclosure event, as well as support of it coming from different parts of the factions that are arm-wrestling each other right now as we read this information.

Nothing fishy at all.

Ummmm.....Yes he is. He's just covered his bases - he stated that it might happen or it might not happen. He has explanations for either contingency that are supposed to let him hold onto his credibility.

How informative would you think I am if I said I am certain that it will either rain or not rain today? The man is obviously hedging his bet to save face.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Of course he is giving himself an extension.... He probably forgot he had to pay taxes so he's giving himself a extra couple months of merchandise sales so uncle same doesn't cut into his bottom line.

OH I'm getting a vision of the future.... disclosure doesn't happen by the end of the first quarter 2010 and David attempts to to keep his cred and weasel his way out of his prediction by pulling whatever headline just so happens to be in the main stream media at the time and backing it with an amazing yet tragic behind the scenes story provided to him from his black ops whistle-blower that's so incredible it has to be true and yet can not be proven or disproven because it came from the black op community.

It's just like a bad lifetime movie or whats that soap opera with the little doll that comes to life oh Passions lol . My be I should get with David to plan next years hoax, freshen up his think tank maybe come up with something not to transparent.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

Not strange, just typical.

Anyone that charges money to reveal REAL TRUTH is not interested
in helping people nor humanity, but is only revealing truth to those that have the money to buy "the truth". Wilcock is like most that tell you just enough for free to get you interested in buying their books, CDs, DVDs, or subscriptions to their web sites.

Even Jesus told his apostles to go out and preach the good news, but leave your beggar bags at home. Yet as we all know, there are very few churches and Christian organizations that do not beg and plead for money.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Of course he is giving himself an extension.... He probably forgot he had to pay taxes so he's giving himself a extra couple months of merchandise sales so uncle same doesn't cut into his bottom line.

OH I'm getting a vision of the future.... disclosure doesn't happen by the end of the first quarter 2010 and David attempts to to keep his cred and weasel his way out of his prediction by pulling whatever headline just so happens to be in the main stream media at the time and backing it with an amazing yet tragic behind the scenes story provided to him from his black ops whistle-blower that's so incredible it has to be true and yet can not be proven or disproven because it came from the black op community.

It's just like a bad lifetime movie or whats that soap opera with the little doll that comes to life oh Passions lol . My be I should get with David to plan next years hoax, freshen up his think tank maybe come up with something not to transparent.

all hail the knowledge seer for through his eyes we see the light!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I find it interesting dallasgboy and privacyplease that you both signed onto ATS on October 23 and that both of you have almost completely introduced posts that are disparaging of the disclosure movement. In most cases, ridiculing the subjects of the threads. Are you both so anti-disclosure that you felt it necessary to sign on and ridicule those who desire to examine the subject ?

I challenge the both of you to engage the discussion in a more even handed fashion. Debate for most is welcome, for me, slash and burn discussion yields nothing.

I'm just a guy.
tamale

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join