It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok, the official Disclosure phenomenon is gaining more and more momentum on the Internet! I love it!

Here's David Wilcock's latest blog entry on the Disclosure movement...

divinecosmos.com...

... in which he goes into further details of the Disclosure movement, to wit:

The insider sources have also said that anything and everything will be done to try to stop this disclosure... but thankfully the President's security is tight enough that they won't allow for another Kennedy-type event to occur. That still doesn't mean it's a sure thing -- not at all.

Nonetheless, I completely agree with Dr. Salla that there are multiple contingency plans in place for disclosure to occur somewhere between now and the first quarter of 2010. If we haven't seen anything by, say, April or May of next year at the very latest, then I would expect that there will be some very obvious reasons why by that point.

Either way, my intuitive data IS saying that we're going to see a spectacular defeat of the negative elite and a major shift for the positive in the world economic and political climate. It also seems, from what I've heard, that this will either lead the way for, or occur alongside of, a disclosure. That I definitely am willing to put out there boldly and bluntly.

So David is putting it out there even more strongly than ever, so I admire and commend him for his own efforts to push this issue along. I have been hammering this issue along in ATS in my own, personal efforts to push it along and to ramp up the energy/demand for this vital event to happen.

I can say with confidence that the battle between the forces wanting this Disclosure to happen and the forces preventing it will easily dominate the behind-the-scenes efforts of the NWO/Illoonynaughties vs. the Good-Guy White Hats that are the three other major factions in the world that have ganged up on the top two factions that have for so long dominated our world and have nearly destroyed it.

For those of you who are wondering about the factions that I mentioned, here's a thread that covers that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and it goes into some detail about the five factions that are currently battling it out in this climatic and dramatic finale that is happening right now.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sooo... Davids retracting his original statement of disclosure "before christmas", which exist within the first interview to the first quarter of 2010 and hopefully by May? Something seems strange.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
at least he is not saying it's on a paticular date this time...i dont know how u could even guess a correct date if there really is people trying very hard to stop this. im still skeptical but it seems every few days its mentioned more and more, i guess i can say im hopeful but not convinced...s and f

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
Sooo... Davids retracting his original statement of disclosure "before christmas", which exist within the first interview to the first quarter of 2010 and hopefully by May? Something seems strange.

NO, he's not retracting anything AT ALL. What he is saying is that there is a tremendous amount of resistance to the upcoming Disclosure event, as well as support of it coming from different parts of the factions that are arm-wrestling each other right now as we read this information.

Nothing fishy at all.

The power and might of the NWO/Illoonynaughties is very considerable and they are doing their best to stop this, 'cause they know that once the ET/UFO cat is out of the bag, it's GAME OVER for them, so they'll try their best to stop it, for sure.

If we do NOT have any official Disclosure by the end of the first quarter of 2010, omg, I'm gonna be SO pissed off! No, not gonna go there. We need this Disclosure event to happen in our lives.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I see he's setting up his back up plans when disclosure doesn't happen when he says it will: the 'evil' forces behind the scenes stopped it from happening. This is like the religious nuts excuse for when reality doesn't conform to their beliefs: the devil did it.

What a soap opera...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is the first wave of predictions I have watched on this site so I havent been burned yet. But it just seems like such a reality-bending event. I will believe it when I see it. The talk is great though. I love that this is even a possibility the near future.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding

Yes he is retracting like a cockroach having the light shined at him.

Some advice for you David Wilcock....think twice before you open your pie hole to millions of Coast to Coast AM listeners. Making bold statements of disclosure before Christmas and now you decide to add an escape exit talking about first quarter next year. No one is impressed with transparent BS like that.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can anyone find his prior predictions/prophecies? Seeing how he's retracting his statements and speaking in such vague terms, I'd like to see his past mannerisms regarding issues such as this.

-Dev

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I see ya'll all forgot that the so called UFO experts were telling us that July would be be a disclosure date. Then David says before Christmas, Now we get a shift from that Position to First Quarter of 2010 with an added -Elite powers trying to stop the disclosure. -Or should i rather call it a back door for a B.S story in case it never happens?

I'm putting this one on the same rack as the Nuke before .....date and the 6 Cities to be nuked before..... and and and and and .....The Hits just keep rolling or should i rather say B.S keeps rolling.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I would like to preface this post by saying that I love prediction threads!

DimensionalDetective started this thread: David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

It's the C2C interview where Wilcock gives out his prediction by the years end

Is he starting to retract? Is he strategically preparing his excuse if this doesn't happen?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i respected lots of David wilcocks work, but now im totally disappointed in the guy.

Its a valuable reminder to all people interested in this subject matter to not be deceived by money making charlatans.

If theres no disclosure by the end of 2009, I will be completely ignoring everything this guy says and does, and i hope everyone else does as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
i respected lots of David wilcocks work, but now im totally disappointed in the guy.

Its a valuable reminder to all people interested in this subject matter to not be deceived by money making charlatans.

If theres no disclosure by the end of 2009, I will be completely ignoring everything this guy says and does, and i hope everyone else does as well.

yes, i will as well...he will lose all credibility just as our politcians have...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yea just read that on his wesite, great stuff indeed. I love it

It seems we have a date for this disclosure by Bill Ryan et al >

www.youtube.com...

Not sure how to embed it, any clues?

IP

[edit on 23-10-2009 by InfoProvider]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
one day it's Nov. the next day it Q1 2010. Anyone seeing a pattern how these guys operate? Namely make a sensationalist claim, drive tons of traffic + get tons of exposure then a few days later push dates out 6 months. What a joke!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah see, it used to be "by Christmas," but now he's already buying more time to cover more bases. It's now until the 1st quarter, then even extends it more and says "May."

I hope this'll finally show those who want disclosure that it WILL NOT happen.

The stock market crash interrupted disclosure. Then Kennedy's assassination interrupted it. Then 911, and now?? Come on! If they wanted to disclose and if there was anything to disclose, they would regardless of the threats and the successful attempts to disclose. There's always an excuse for no disclosure. Please.

They're using the "future hooking" method to keep you disclosers hooked for months.

I wonder if the real freedom would be to not believe in life on other planets...hmmm...I think I'm right because there is NONE.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I wonder what they'll do with that 2hrs of fully booked international television in November? Whoever went through all the trouble to book every Tv channel on Earth must be pissed that it's now delayed until Q1!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I wonder what they'll do with that 2hrs of fully booked international television in November? Whoever went through all the trouble to book every Tv channel on Earth must be pissed that it's now delayed until Q1!

has that claim even been validated? i havnt seen any proof that this time has been boughten...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

Has anyone found who has booked it yet?

And what times etc...?

Edited to add..
^^^^^ as I said...

[edit on 23/10/2009 by UKWO1Phot]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It states in the original post that "anything and everything will be done to stop the disclosure".
So i take it this means the President is allegedly planning on doing this disclosure against the will of someone, or maybe a collective group in high power?
There are also mentions of assasination and comparissons are made with the whole JFK issue. If Obama had set his mind on being the disclosing president and if he was genuinely worried of an attempt on his life, surely it would make sense to disclose as quickly as possible.
I mean surley it would be safer for him to come out with it tomorrow or at his next televised speach, then giving potential assasins a 7 month time frame to stop him disclosing.
Just my 2 cents

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join